PDA

View Full Version : Great places to target for canvassing!!!

DealzOnWheelz
11-17-2007, 01:55 AM
Just thought I'd list a couple places and maybe it will spark other ideas of places from others. Most places can be targeted with specific slim jims available at the official site www.ronpaul2008.com

GUN SHOPS

Hunting shops

Head shops(paraphenalia dealers for the none pot heads)

VFW(remember Ron Paul supports all veterans)(mention the fact that any vet with PTSD is not allowed to even have a gun to hunt)

Shooting Ranges

Recording Studios(Free Speech/Free Expression)

Music stores

Concert Halls

any others??

krott5333
11-17-2007, 02:01 AM
pro-life conventions/rallies.

anti-war rallies

bars and restaurants (there is slim jim for the tax-free tips act).

I ordered a bunch of all the different slim jims, and I'm going to make a container with seperators to put in my trunk, so I can target people accordingly.

See an NRA bumper sticker? throw a gun owner slim jim on their windshield!

etc etc

DealzOnWheelz
11-17-2007, 02:03 AM
yeah I forgot about the tax free tips act

Hairstylists & Barbers

Bell Boys

sharkcity
11-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Concerts and sporting events..

LibertyRevolution
12-01-2007, 12:12 AM
Is it Legal to Hand out slim jims at businesses, isn’t that soliciting there customers and workers and really frowned upon? I’m not asking to try and say this is a bad idea, I’m asking because I want to do it without getting thrown out or arrested.

Matt Collins
12-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Get a list from your state coordinator and target SUPERVOTERS!

marm1890
12-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Health food stores, vitamin shops, alternative medicine and doctors, gyms.......anything health related. Ron Paul is against the regulating of our vitamins and supplements.

MalcolmGandi
12-02-2007, 07:51 PM
gas stations almost always let you put up slimjims on the counter.

McDermit
12-02-2007, 08:11 PM
tattoo and piercing shops. BIG TIME.

We have band managers, piercing artists, and tattoo shop owners in our local meetups. My ex hooked them all up with stacks of the Ozzfest flyers. We can't even order them fast enough. They go over realllllly well with that crowd.

Hit up the more progressive bars and clubs. Any biker hangout. Any place punk/hardcore/metal kids hang out. Anywhere "alternative" or non-mainstream groups tend to congregate. Target the message specifically to them. Individual rights, freedom, no war, etc.

joelc_usa
12-11-2007, 12:37 PM
I focus on "dense housing" areas like townhomes -- the walking distance between houses is much shorter!