PDA

View Full Version : If you want Dr. Paul to win, add JOBS to 'the ISSUES' in his Website and act on solutions

rexsolomon
07-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Hello All,

There is still time for Dr. Paul to win over Romney and Obama.

But to do this, the word 'JOB Creation' must be added to 'the ISSUES' section of his RonPaul2012.com website. Clearly and unequivocally, not hidden under some other 'Issues'.

The Kauffman Foundation for Entrepreneurship has very clear statistics regarding job creation that are not being harnessed properly by Dr. Paul's opponents. That information reveals that only NEW companies are creating jobs in the past decade, while 'small business' and large corporations are firing employees as fast as they can. You can Google this yourself.

The truth is that Innovators hold the key to turning this economy around - yes, the new John Galts and Hank Reardens. But they are people who are largely unknown to the public. I should know. I'm one of them.

It frustrates me no end that no one high up in Dr. Paul's camp is listening. I've been in this forum for years - and I want a different outcome. I want a major win for Dr. Paul this time around

And Dr. Paul CAN still win this. His opponents are clueless, complicit and beholden. We still have time. Don't give up!

Thank you All.

TIMB0B
07-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Agreed

brandon
07-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Derp