PDA

View Full Version : Another Cool Story

ionlyknowy
11-17-2007, 01:39 AM
I was sitting in class the other day, and someone was passing a card around to have people sign it.. the card is suppose to go to the soldiers in Iraq. When it was passed to me I noticed that the card had just started to be passed around because it only had a few signatures. So I picked a huge white space right by the main message of the card and wrote the following.

"There is a reason why Ron Paul has gotten the most millitary donations than any other candidate for his presidential campaign. He raised $4.3 million dollars in 24 hours on Nov. 5th. We are trying our best to get you out of there. Hang in there."

Then the card was passed around the entire classroom. I noticed everyone was taking a long time to sign their name.. So maybe they were reading what I said..

The classroom holds about 100 people.

ronpaulyourmom
11-17-2007, 01:45 AM
I was sitting in class the other day, and someone was passing a card around to have people sign it.. the card is suppose to go to the soldiers in Iraq. When it was passed to me I noticed that the card had just started to be passed around because it only had a few signatures. So I picked a huge white space right by the main message of the card and wrote the following.

"There is a reason why Ron Paul has gotten the most millitary donations than any other candidate for his presidential campaign. He raised $4.3 million dollars in 24 hours on Nov. 5th. We are trying our best to get you out of there. Hang in there."

Then the card was passed around the entire classroom. I noticed everyone was taking a long time to sign their name.. So maybe they were reading what I said..

The classroom holds about 100 people.

good job.

American
11-17-2007, 01:49 AM
Thats awesome, I cant help to not talk about Ron Paul to everyone, I even gave a judge for a speeding ticket a slim jim.

Good job!!

user
11-17-2007, 01:52 AM
Nice.

ionlyknowy
11-17-2007, 03:37 AM
never pass up a golden opportunity :)

krott5333
11-17-2007, 03:42 AM
in Spanish class we had to present a bag (bolsa) that was decorated, and had items inside describing ourselves.

I did a box instead.. cuz I'm a rebel, ya know?

Anyways, I put Ron Paul stickers on the box, I put a big "Support the troops - End the war" sign on one side of the box..

inside the box, among other things, were slim-jims (passed those out), a couple of my favorite books (one of which is Reefer Madness) and a Glock catalog, because I like guns.

So this girl raises her hand ..

"let me get this straight. You are a gun-owning, pot-smoking conservative that wants to end the war?"

"that about sums it up!"

ionlyknowy
11-17-2007, 03:46 AM
me to minus the pot smoking...

Just Come Home
11-17-2007, 03:46 AM
At my poker game tonight, I was responsible for counting the money... On every 5th bill I wrote a bubble that made it look the the president head was talking... It said "Over."

On the back of the bill I would write on of the following:
Google: Ron Paul New Hope
Google: Ron Paul Don't Tread
Google: Ron Paul Stop Dreaming