PDA

View Full Version : What are you looking forward to?

Michigan11
07-05-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm looking forward to a Kerry Bentivolio victory in the August 7th primary (repub district), and a general victory in November for Justin Amash, Thomas Massie, Art Robinson, and Kerry Bentivolio along with dozens of state house seats.

Philosophy_of_Politics
07-05-2012, 06:22 PM
To see any/all establishment personnel behind bars, if they were indeed involved in crimes.

Michigan11
07-05-2012, 06:43 PM
To see any/all establishment personnel behind bars, if they were indeed involved in crimes.

I'm happy seeing them lose their positions of power in the states we have won thus far. The Revolution isn't taking any prisoners!

Suzu
07-05-2012, 09:26 PM
I'd like to see the entrenched RINO Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson (MO-8) defeated by my friend Bob Parker (http://www.electbobparker.com) in the August 7th primary. He ran against her last time, she spent almost a million on her campaign, he spent less than $40k and got 35% of the vote. He has a much better chance this time but still could use a boost in funding.

Philosophy_of_Politics
07-05-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm happy seeing them lose their positions of power in the states we have won thus far. The Revolution isn't taking any prisoners!

I don't believe that "losing seats of power" will suffice. Need to punish these people, to the full extent of the law. Not only for breaking our laws, but in order to serve as a reminder to others.

Tinnuhana
07-05-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm looking forward to finding homes for my foster dogs so that when I go home, I can spend time with my own and teach them to walk on leash.
Really,though, I still dream of seeing HR1207/HR459 passed unamended (or enhanced) before Ron Paul retires in December.
Everything else everyone's mentioning is important, too.