PDA

View Full Version : Who has the time....

Austrian Econ Disciple
07-04-2012, 09:13 PM
To read my paper for my Composition class? Let me entice you with the title:

Disquisition on the Principles and Morality of Libertarianism

It isn't quite done yet, but if any of you are free in a few hours and are interested let me know. Looking for constructive criticisms, flow of the paper, what could be added (what did I miss), etc.

It's our persuasion paper, so of course, have to persuade the class to Voluntaryism or Libertarian Anarchy. :D (Also, my Comp professor is self-described libertarian and has a riotous Mark Twain act + he looks and sounds like him to boot! :p)

Austrian Econ Disciple
07-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Just perused my Bastiat Collection and reminded myself that he alone was the greatest genius and writer of all humanity, time and space innumerable. The man in the span of two pages can convince you beyond no doubt of the efficacy of voluntary natural human interaction....He predated Hayek's spontaneous order by almost 100 years, of Leonard Read's I, Pencil by over 100 and all in the span of two freaking pages.

Now, if only I can synthesize his insights in such succinct and devastating fashion. :/ I am reminded, if we even had one tenth the intellect of this man we are assured victory in the intellectual battle, we just have to bring these truths to every individual in society.

(If you want to know read, Natural and Artificial Organization pg. 1 through 5, or pages 451 to 456 in the LvMI Collection edition)

Austrian Econ Disciple
07-04-2012, 10:50 PM
No one? /sadface