PDA

View Full Version : Happy Independence Day, you TERRORISTS.

wgadget
07-04-2012, 04:59 AM
Yeah..good morning. Drudge Report has a new article that says LOVERS OF LIBERTY are considered terrorists now even more than ever. They even mentioned RON PAUL supporters. The comments are very interesting. I bet the DHS can't wait until August 24.

Sola_Fide
07-04-2012, 05:00 AM
Drudge readers are safe then! :)

wgadget
07-04-2012, 06:23 AM
So....Ya think Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh will rise to defend us?

cajuncocoa
07-04-2012, 06:37 AM
oh, absolutely! :rolleyes:

And Happy Independence Day, fellow terrorists! :)

phill4paul
07-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Happy R3volution day!

MelissaCato
07-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Happy Birthday America and all my fellow Terrorists !! Ron Paul 2012 !! :D

pacelli
07-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Happy Liberty-Hate Day. Where the fuck is my 5 minutes hate?

UMULAS
07-04-2012, 07:51 AM
HAPPY REVOLUTION DAY!

Origanalist
07-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Some of the nicest people I know are terrorists. Got indepedence?

Okie RP fan
07-04-2012, 08:18 AM
The Declaration of Independence, the one our Founders wrote to take a stand against tyranny, has been shredded, along with our Constitution.

Thanks, politicians, media, and most importantly, ignorant voters of America.

TruckinMike
07-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Come on everybody .....sing with me

sung to "I'm a pepper"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8DWf-rSHn0

here we go....

I vote for Doctor Paul and I'm proud
I used to be alone in a crowd
but now you look around these days
there seems to be a Doctor Paul craze

I'm a terrorist
he's a terrorist,
she's a terrorist,
we are terrorists
wouldn't you like to be a terrorist too....

I'm a terrorist
he's a terrorist,
she's a terrorist,
If you vote for the Doctor you're a terrorist too...

us terrorists are an interesting breed
An original man is what we need
ask any terrorist and he'll say
Only Doctor Paul can save the day

I'm a terrorist
he's a terrorist,
she's a terrorist,
we are terrorists

I'm a terrorist
he's a terrorist,
she's a terrorist,
we are terrorists

be a terrorist vote Doctor Paul

TMike:D

newbitech
07-04-2012, 08:57 AM
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

I declare that the reason for my severance of ties to these political bands are not limited to the following:

These parties do not even follow their own rules except when it benefits them.

<add your declaration>

MelissaCato
07-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Come on everybody .....sing with mesung to "I'm a pepper"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8DWf-rSHn0here we go....I vote for Doctor Paul and I'm proudI used to be alone in a crowdbut now you look around these daysthere seems to be a Doctor Paul crazeI'm a terroristhe's a terrorist,she's a terrorist,we are terroristswouldn't you like to be a terrorist too....I'm a terroristhe's a terrorist,she's a terrorist,If you vote for the Doctor you're a terrorist too...us terrorists are an interesting breedAn original man is what we needask any terrorist and he'll sayOnly Doctor Paul can save the dayI'm a terroristhe's a terrorist,she's a terrorist,we are terroristswouldn't you like to be a terrorist too....I'm a terroristhe's a terrorist,she's a terrorist,we are terroristswouldn't you like to be a terrorist too....be a terrorist vote Doctor Paul be a terrorist vote Doctor Paul be a terrorist vote Doctor PaulTMike:DGezzz Now I can't get this song out of my head. Thanks TMike.

jcarcinogen
07-04-2012, 09:28 AM
The founders would have been considered terrorists by King George too so we should be flattered.

Philosophy_of_Politics
07-04-2012, 09:41 AM
dirka dirka mohammad jihad

Endthefednow
07-04-2012, 09:50 AM
So, All the Service man and woman who support Dr. Ron Paul are also Terrorists?

If this is the New Reality I will gladly die a FREE man Fighting for Our Freedoms NO ONE BUT RON Paul!!!

Barrex
07-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Slander (or some other word....)
SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D

MelissaCato
07-04-2012, 09:56 AM
So, All the Service man and woman who support Dr. Ron Paul are also Terrorists?

If this is the New Reality I will gladly die a FREE man Fighting for Our Freedoms NO ONE BUT RON Paul!!!

I'm a terrorist
he's a terrorist,
she's a terrorist,
we are terrorists

LOL

coastie
07-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Happy Insurgency Day!

Off I go to talk liberty with friends and family at a bbq on the beach, and at sunset, along with the other thousands of people out there, participate in mass civil disobedience by firing off illegal fireworks for 5 hours.:p

TruckinMike
07-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Happy Insurgency Day!

Off I go to talk liberty with friends and family at a bbq on the beach, and at sunset, along with the other thousands of people out there, participate in mass civil disobedience by firing off illegal fireworks for 5 hours.:p You have inspired me --- today I'm going to illegally bypass a weigh station!!! FREEDOM!!!

Origanalist
07-04-2012, 10:35 AM
You have inspired me --- today I'm going to illegally bypass a weigh station!!! FREEDOM!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=txX-kPn3h6s

donnay
07-04-2012, 11:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3oz0zhEwZk

"A Republic — if you can keep it"

Athan
07-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Yeah..good morning. Drudge Report has a new article that says LOVERS OF LIBERTY are considered terrorists now even more than ever. They even mentioned RON PAUL supporters. The comments are very interesting. I bet the DHS can't wait until August 24.
lol! Happy Independence day to you too!

NorfolkPCSolutions
07-04-2012, 11:55 AM
yippie cay yay, motherfuckers. patrick henry, george washington, ben franklin...terrorists, all, i suppose.king george the third thought they were terrorists, too.

im proud to count myself among them, even if only in spirit. molon labe, bitches!!!

TrishW
07-04-2012, 12:07 PM
It doesn't suprise me that we're labeled terrorists. Our governmnet has a creative way with words... note "The Patriot Act" In reality, a person fighting to uphold the Bill of Rights, and The Constitution, from government terrany should be labeled a Patriot.

Mr. Obama, I have but one thing to say to you... I am rubber, you are glue.. What you say.. bounces off of me and sticks to you!

Happy Independence Day To All the Patriots. I celebrate Your unwilliness to stand quietly when faced with terrany!

Go make some noise!!!!

donnay
07-04-2012, 12:15 PM
It doesn't suprise me that we're labeled terrorists. Our governmnet has a creative way with words... note "The Patriot Act" In reality, a person fighting to uphold the Bill of Rights, and The Constitution, from government terrany should be labeled a Patriot.

Mr. Obama, I have but one thing to say to you... I am rubber, you are glue.. What you say.. bounces off of me and sticks to you!

Happy Independence Day To All the Patriots. I celebrate Your unwilliness to stand quietly when faced with terrany!

Go make some noise!!!!

Yes we live in Orwellian Times.

Patriot = Terrorists

Anti Federalist
07-04-2012, 12:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAs7V3dDEN4

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CqPXN1_5w4k/TUjoqeuaIaI/AAAAAAAAAaw/nL_W5UVpkIw/s1600/V+for+Vendetta+-+V.jpg

heavenlyboy34
07-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Happy Secession Day :) I don't celebrate government "holidays" and I don't think the Revolutionary War was a good idea (peaceful secession would have been preferable, or perhaps not at all-since there wasn't as much tyranny during the colonial period as there is now, but I digress)

LibForestPaul
07-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Bomb, chaos, DHS, Sheikh, freedom, Ron Paul, libertarian, open-carry,
one of those words just made certain this thread will be saved in some underground NSA computer facility for posterity.

Happy 4th!

donnay
07-04-2012, 01:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh6f5Go0

CPUd
07-04-2012, 10:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO33hod3HzI

oyarde
07-04-2012, 10:36 PM
I am a Great American Patriot , now .... Homeland Security ......

specsaregood
07-04-2012, 10:38 PM
I celebrated the 4th of july at a bbq with 6 fbi employees, the irony was thick; but the beer was flowing.

oyarde
07-04-2012, 10:41 PM
I celebrated the 4th of july at a bbq with 6 fbi employees, the irony was thick; but the beer was flowing. I stuck to my backyard grill with the dog , Mrs. , chickens and one Grandson , mine was nice & boring the way I like it , you will have to tell me about that sometime ;)

ctiger2
07-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Jones is controlled opposition propaganda:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz8LIPIs--M