PDA

View Full Version : McConnell has Already Folded [ObamneyCare Repeal]

Lucille
07-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Toldya. Repub Sen. McConnell has Already Folded (http://barnhardt.biz/)

ObamaCare is not being repealed. The only way to get rid of it is either a junta or a civil war and establishing a Second American Republic.

Period.
[...]
Senate Republican leader McConnell stated today that it isn't going to be repealed. It comes fairly quickly in this local news segment out of Louisville, KY today:

You're absolutely right, Waddle. It is much harder to undo something. Too bad you and the rest of your despicable Neo-Trot ilk were too busy expanding Medicare, waging Islamic Theocracy-Building Wars, and nullifying much of the Bill of Rights rather than opening up some free market competition in health care when you had the majority, hm? Woulda, shoulda, coulda! Too bad the fascist "right" wanted this monstrosity as bad as the fascist "left." (BIRM (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?382334-Romney-Invested-in-Medical-Waste-Firm-That-Disposed-of-Aborted-Fetuses))

Stupid, Stupid Jackasses. Part 1

Roberts is not a “Machiavellian genius.” Roberts is a moral degenerate lifetime Washington D.C. politico, who is well known in the beltway to be borderline obsessed with his image. In other words, Chief Justice John Roberts emotionally operates on the same level as the average twelve year old girl...

Roberts just ratified the “right” for the government to tax people on their existence. Either you purchase a service commodity, thus paying a tax which is collected by the insurance company itself, or you will pay a tax to the IRS directly. Insurance is, for all intents and purposes, an innovation of the last fifty years, meaning that almost no one carried any insurance of any kind, and insurance was itself in some places ILLEGAL (and now we know why, because if allowed to cover anything other than large disasters, insurance will, by mathematical definition, destroy any market that it comes into contract with and end in fascism.)

All of this ObamaCare mandate is a pure function of being a living human being.

Stupid, Stupid Jackasses. Part 2

And now the argument that if we just get a few more “republicans” into Washington D.C., we can stop him!

This plane of stupidity makes me the most irate. What in the hell is wrong with you people? Do you not have any recollection of anything that has happened? How did those 2010 elections work out for you? Boy, that really put the brakes on the Obama regime, huh? Wake the hell up. Obama has not been slowed down in any way. His tyranny and destruction has not been held up or checked in any way. It has only accelerated since the day he usurped the White House.

Remember the Debt Ceiling fiasco? Remember how Obama utterly rolled everyone, and I had to explain that we didn't win, but instead got prison raped while everyone on the right was celebrating the great victory over Obama? Remember that clusterbungle? You know what the Congress managed to do with regards to the debt ceiling? Um, yeah, they gave Obama EVERYTHING he wanted, plus some. Obama said, “Raise the ceiling.” They raised it. Obama said, “Increase taxes.” January 2013 will mark massive tax hikes kicking in. Obama said, “Increase spending.” Done. Obama said, “Give me carte blanche spending authority with no Congressional oversight so I can loot the Treasury and embezzle and write billion-dollar checks to my oligarch cronies.” Done. Automatic spending cuts, called “sequestration” were written into the debt ceiling negotiations. Obama has just said, “Blow the sequestration cuts off.” Done. In September, Obama will say, “Just eliminate the ceiling altogether.” Nancy Pelosi has already said that is what is coming. Guess what will happen?

Obama just declared by executive fiat de facto amnesty. What have your precious little Tea Party freshmen done to counter that? Nothing.

Obama has by executive fiat declared same-sex marriage the “law of the land.” What have your precious little pants-pissing Tea Party congressmen done to counter that? Nothing.

Obama has started wars and entered the United States military into new combat theaters with ZERO congressional approval, and has told the congress through Leon Panetta that congress will no longer even be CONSULTED OR INFORMED of new wars. No. Obama MIGHT notify them, after he has consulted the U.N., if he has the time and feels like it. What have your mighty, mighty Tea Party freshmen done to counter that? Exactly nothing.

Obama has intentionally armed narco-terror armies in Mexico with the expressly stated intention of using firearms found at scenes of mass murder in Mexico to engage in sedition against the Second Amendment and thus disarm the American people. I count at least THREE capital offenses in that: mass murder, shadow war against a sovereign nation, and sedition against the United States. What have your precious little Tea Partiers done? Written a few letters with some mildly strong language? Sat and watched while the Attorney General LAUGHS at them? Take a purely symbolic vote to “shame” people who are murderous psychopaths and have no shame?

Arrest Holder, Hillary Clinton, and Obama, try them for mass murder, making war against Mexico and sedition against the United States, convict them with due process, put them against a wall and shoot them until they are dead, and then you come back and give me your little rah-rah speech about how “everything’s gonna be fine.” But not one second before.

And for the last time, spare me any of your truly, truly demented and psychotic fantasy-weaving about Mitt Romney, the father of ObamaCare and vociferous defender of the mandate, riding to the rescue and repealing his own precious, beloved demonspawn.

MelissaCato
07-02-2012, 06:45 PM
"second American Republic " ?? What happened to the first one ? :rolleyes:

Philosophy_of_Politics
07-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Supposedly he stated that if we're giving money to these scumbugs through ObamaCare, instead of preparing for the war, that we're idiots.

Okay. Two questions. Do you support a Tax Revolt yet? Secondly, what war?

Brett85
07-02-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm not a fan of McConnell, but he said nothing of the sort. He simply said that it will be hard to repeal Obamacare, which it will be.

Lucille
07-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Supposedly he stated that if we're giving money to these scumbugs through ObamaCare, instead of preparing for the war, that we're idiots.

Okay. Two questions. Do you support a Tax Revolt yet? Secondly, what war?

That chick wants a civil war like yesterday. She is on a tax strike, actually.

Still kills me how cons are saying the republic is dead (even though the Lincoln-Wilson one-two punch TKO it) because of ObmaneyCare but the PatriotAct, the NDAA, POTUS declaring war w/out CONgress, kill lists, and banksta bailouts are all good.

TC, those clowns will never repeal it. It's like Ron said, the bankruptcy of the country will repeal it.

Brett85
07-02-2012, 07:29 PM
TC, those clowns will never repeal it. It's like Ron said, the bankruptcy of the country will repeal it.

I never said that they'll repeal it. I just pointed out that McConnell said that it will be hard to repeal it, not that he won't try to.

TheTexan
07-02-2012, 07:38 PM
I never said that they'll repeal it. I just pointed out that McConnell said that it will be hard to repeal it, not that he won't try to.

When a politician promises they'll do something, it's because they won't but they still want your vote

When a politician says something will be hard to do, it's because they won't but want to blame the other guy

nobody's_hero
07-02-2012, 08:15 PM
The republican gameplan never was to repeal Obamacare. It was to tweak it and take credit for "improving" it.

Lucille
07-02-2012, 08:47 PM
They'll pretend to try to repeal it.

Romulus
07-03-2012, 12:29 PM
IM VOTING FOR ROMENY CAUSE HE'S GONG TO REPEAL IT

Koz
07-03-2012, 12:39 PM
IM VOTING FOR ROMENY CAUSE HE'S GONG TO REPEAL IT

Hahahahahahaha.

truthsaga
07-03-2012, 01:05 PM
You do not need to repeal it if your State Nullifies the law.

tfurrh
07-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Don't hold your breath.

Lucille
07-03-2012, 01:26 PM

Jan Brewer never will. She loves the fedgov.

ObamneyCare is here to stay, and McConnell managing expectations this early is evidence of that.

Forget about fighting the battle we already lost. We need to fight the battle that the Ruling Class is preparing for now, which is:

Limiting Individual Prerogatives in a Progressive Healthcare System (http://covertrationingblog.com/open-wide-and-say-moo-the-good-citizens-guide-to-right-thinking-and-right-actions/chapter-7-limiting-individual-prerogatives-in-a-progressive-healthcare-system)

Of all the seemingly outlandish things I am going to assert in this book – all of which I will fervently desire the reader to, if not swallow whole, then at least take into serious account – the most outlandish of all is probably the one I am addressing in this chapter. Namely, that any Progressive healthcare system will necessarily attempt to curtail the ability of individual Americans to spend their own money on their own healthcare, and thus, will try to limit the most essential freedom of all – the freedom to act to preserve oneself.
[...]
But if my theory is correct, then if we Americans are to avoid severe restrictions on our ability to purchase healthcare services with our own money (and, ultimately, on our ability to expend any individual resources for any individual benefit), such a favorable outcome will only result if we remain vigilant and alert to the aims of our Progressive leaders, and to fight vigorously against their efforts to suppress our liberties, whenever and whereever we find them. It will not result from our complacency, or from placing our trust in the beneficence, the common sense, or the respect for fundamental American precepts, of our political leaders.

The Real Fight is Just Beginning (Limiting Individual Prerogatives, Part 1)
http://covertrationingblog.com/restraining-individual-prerogatives/the-real-fight-is-just-beginning-limiting-individual-prerogatives-part-1

Hillary Started It (Limiting Individual Prerogatives, Part 2)
http://covertrationingblog.com/restraining-individual-prerogatives/hillary-started-it-limiting-individual-prerogatives-part-2

Breaking the Doctor-Patient Relationship (Limiting Individual Prerogatives, Part 3)
http://covertrationingblog.com/medical-ethics/breaking-the-doctor-patient-relationship-limiting-individual-prerogatives-part-3

Medicare Already Does It (Limiting Individual Prerogatives, Part 4)
http://covertrationingblog.com/restraining-individual-prerogatives/medicare-already-does-it-limiting-individual-prerogatives-part-4