PDA

View Full Version : Sarcasm: I'm thinking maybe we should donate a little to Obama

Perry
11-16-2007, 11:33 PM
C'mon guys. This is just pitiful. What's say we all chip in and give the Obama guys a few bucks. Maybe if they break 5k they won't feel so bad.:p

ronpaulfan
11-16-2007, 11:34 PM
C'mon guys. This is just pitiful. What's say we all chip in and give the Obama guys a few bucks. Maybe if they break 5k they won't feel so bad.:p

:p

They're just bummed because he was owned by Hitlery yesterday :rolleyes:

thomj76
11-16-2007, 11:36 PM

Ummm, I recommend ordering some more slim jims. That's several hundred for under $5.

Obama's war chest doesn't need any padding. I sense the sarcasm, however, I was compelled to draw that back in. He still has a huge reserve to draw on.

www.ronpaul2008.com

weatherbill
11-16-2007, 11:37 PM
LOL......... good one..........

how about we tell the democrats to vote ron paul so then, Ron paul with democrat help, gets in, then it;s a (well in their head) win win to bring the troops home........say, now that would be an excellent strategy for the democrats....vote RP in so they won't have to face a pro war republican.....then they can guarantee that an anti war canddiate will get in no matter who wins! Yeay!

AlexAmore
11-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Who's Irack Hussein Osama?