PDA

View Full Version : Cool Story: What a coincidence!!!! A. Russo

Lord Xar
11-16-2007, 11:29 PM
check this.. I am driving home from work in upper Santa Monica/Hollywood.

This nice car (bmw/mercedes), not sure - black and clean driving beside me. Some guy is in the passenger seat and tells me to roll down my window.

I do.

He says.. "I noticed your Ron Paul sticker. That is so cool. He is great!"
I said .."Awesome. yeah, I have a few here if you want one.."

"Ron Paul is a great man. Its really cool you have a sticker. Ron Paul spoke at my dad's funeral"

I said "really. Who is your father".

"My father is Aaron Russo".

"Oh. I am a HUGE fan of your father. He was a great man. I am sorry about what happened".

"Thanks. You take care. Good luck. Ron Paul!" He says..

Something like that. Not verbatim. What a nice person, and he was as happy to see me with a Ron Paul sticker as I was to meet the son of such a pioneer.

But that was great. My first obvious "YEAH RON PAUL!" from another car while driving in cali, and its Aaron Russo's son!!

If anybody knows him, tell him that his father turned me from a brainless neo-con into a freedom loving liberty american!!

ronpaulyourmom
11-16-2007, 11:31 PM
wow what a story :)

Chester Copperpot
11-16-2007, 11:33 PM
Thats really cool Xar

AlexAmore
11-16-2007, 11:34 PM
youtube or it didn't happen.

J/k lol. That's awesome though!

Paul4Prez
11-16-2007, 11:36 PM
I have a Ron Paul bumper sticker, a Ron Paul window sticker, and Ron Paul door magnets. I used to get honks of support only rarely, but it's just about every day this month -- he's catchin' on, I'm tellin' ya!

I'd still like to see a lot more Ron Paul bumper stickers out there people! The only time I see them are at Meetup events....

paulitics
very awesome.

Perry

This nice car (bmw/mercedes), not sure - black and clean driving beside me. Some guy is in the passenger seat and tells me to roll down my window.

I do.

"Ron Paul is a great man. Its really cool you have a sticker. Ron Paul spoke at my dad's funeral"

"Oh. I am a HUGE fan of your father. He was a great man. I am sorry about what happened".

Something like that. Not verbatim. What a nice person, and he was as happy to see me with a Ron Paul sticker as I was to meet the son of such a pioneer.

But that was great. My first obvious "YEAH RON PAUL!" from another car while driving in cali, and its Aaron Russo's son!!

If anybody knows him, tell him that his father turned me from a brainless neo-con into a freedom loving liberty american!!

I just got chills down my spine. Aaron Russo was one of the few speaking out that woke me up.

max
11-16-2007, 11:38 PM

I do.

Aaron Russo would have been very useful to us in defending RP against the "anti-semitism" crap the the ADL is cooking up against RP. Russo was jewish.

He was also a 911 truther

AdamT
11-16-2007, 11:40 PM
That's pretty damn amazing!

Perry
11-16-2007, 11:43 PM
Aaron Russo would have been very useful to us in defending RP against the "anti-semitism" crap the the ADL is cooking up against RP. Russo was jewish.

Didn't know he was Jewish. I thought he was Indian or something. Never can tell I guess. One of the lost 12 tribes came out of Africa and they are black.

Lord Xar
11-16-2007, 11:45 PM
yeah.

I gotta say.. I am kinda shocked only in that, it happened so fast. He was a very nice kid.. good looking, short buzzed dark hair. Now that it happened, I wish I would have expressed the difference his dad made for me. Then I was like "I should of told him that tens of thousands of supporters think your dad is great and his dvd's are passed out......etc.." ..

Yeah, it was surreal. But his son seemed extremely nice and animated.

If anybody has pics, I'll tell you which one.. He has 2 sons.

weatherbill
11-16-2007, 11:45 PM
awsome story! he would love my van!

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k101/weatherbill/RPVWVAN.jpg

max
11-16-2007, 11:48 PM
Didn't know he was Jewish. I thought he was Indian or something. Never can tell I guess. One of the lost 12 tribes came out of Africa and they are black.

He has olive skin cuz his dad was Italian...probably Sicilian

ross11988
11-16-2007, 11:49 PM
Wow thats awesome. I was really devastated when I heard about Aarron Russo. Whats that famous quote that everyone made for him? "You started the fight, we'll finish the war" ??? Anyone know it?

hard@work
11-17-2007, 12:21 AM

You're getting better though. It's a start bud.

;-)

We'll stand our ground. And yeah... Russo was really something else. Great story Xar.

rasheedwallace
11-17-2007, 01:08 AM
watch russo's "america: freedom to facism"...ron paul is in it.

great story, crazy!

Broadlighter
11-17-2007, 01:16 AM
watch russo's "america: freedom to facism"...ron paul is in it.

great story, crazy!

Come to Santa Cruz, CA tomorrow night, Nov. 17 at the RIO Theatre, corner of Soquel and Seabright Avenues. We're showing Russo's "America: From Freedom to Fascism" as a fundraiser for Ron Paul. Show starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $8.00 at the door. $5.00 in advance from Streetlight Records on Pacific Ave. in Downtown Santa Cruz.

Be there!

BuddyRey
11-17-2007, 01:40 AM
If not for Aaron Russo, I NEVER would have learned the truth about the Federal Reserve, and most likely would have continued to support the unconstitutional, unapportioned tax that goes wholly to private foreign interests.

ronpaulhawaii
11-17-2007, 02:01 AM
Cool story.

I'd still like to see a lot more Ron Paul bumper stickers out there people! The only time I see them are at Meetup events....

I'm doin my part-lol

m

DXDoug
11-17-2007, 03:02 AM
AWSOME story sounds great !!! Same happened to me at a Parking lot at a apartment some women says your supporting Ron Paul COOL!

I cant go no where lately with out some one knowing who he is and saying AWSOME work. :D

lets all keep it up!