PDA

View Full Version : This video is so BEAUTIFULL!

qwerty
07-01-2012, 05:28 AM
Ron Paul Revolution: A New Era of Freedom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a8y5w1CilU

qwerty
07-01-2012, 05:32 AM
This is the most powerfull video ever! :)

paulbot24
07-01-2012, 02:58 PM
+rep for great video.

Vet_from_cali
07-01-2012, 05:42 PM
no avaroth, no care. last campaigners know what im talking about

qwerty
07-02-2012, 03:54 AM
BUMP!

Sullivan*
07-02-2012, 04:14 AM
This is just IMO, but I'm tired of seeing people rip off bits of inspirational video off YouTube for the cause. It makes us look like a bunch of dittoheads, again in my own mind.

JK/SEA
07-02-2012, 09:15 AM
good video....thanks for posting.

Carehn
07-02-2012, 09:54 AM
I liked it. Best one I have seen in a long time. Did the OP make this video?

RonPaul4Prez2012
07-02-2012, 10:15 AM
Looks good

qwerty
07-03-2012, 01:40 AM
I liked it. Best one I have seen in a long time. Did the OP make this video?

no, i didnīt... ;)

TrishW
07-03-2012, 08:51 AM
This video is a song to the troops, but do you have any idea how it appears to those on the outside of the movement?

Think about it...

We appear to be radicals wanting to overthrow the United States government. It is too stong, too offensive to those still sleeping. Sure it may wake them up... but what will be the conclusion their minds form? Will they see us as freedom, or destruction?

Ron Paul has a quiet, but persistant manner about him. I would hope that we would see that as an asset. I will not scream freedom, but I will whisper it over, and over, and over again.

Some of you will say that screaming is far better way to be heard. I say, try it on a child... scream at him and watch him turn off. Whisper to him and see him come closer.

DanielF17
07-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Where was that clip from of the crying family with the troops in the house?

affa
07-03-2012, 05:33 PM
This video is a song to the troops, but do you have any idea how it appears to those on the outside of the movement?

Think about it...

We appear to be radicals wanting to overthrow the United States government. It is too stong, too offensive to those still sleeping. Sure it may wake them up... but what will be the conclusion their minds form? Will they see us as freedom, or destruction?

Ron Paul has a quiet, but persistant manner about him. I would hope that we would see that as an asset. I will not scream freedom, but I will whisper it over, and over, and over again.

Some of you will say that screaming is far better way to be heard. I say, try it on a child... scream at him and watch him turn off. Whisper to him and see him come closer.

somebody forgot to take their red pill.

freedomordeath
07-03-2012, 05:43 PM
somebody forgot to take their red pill.

I get what he was trying to say, but generally speaking a youtube audience is open minded bunch and won't have the effect he is saying it will, infact its a good thing because youtube audience will generally youtube some of the points and hopefully he'll follow the rabit down the hole.

Personally all you need to do to wake someone up is show them a youtube clip of the USS liberty, none of this stepy toey rubbish, talk about the elephant in the room and when the sleeping neo-con realizes hes not on top of the food chain is when he'll wake up.

Okie RP fan
07-03-2012, 05:46 PM
It's why we fight.

This revolution isn't for the weak minds and hearts.

Okie RP fan
07-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Some people need some inspiration here on RPF. I feel this place is falling to shambles.

Tinnuhana
07-04-2012, 11:49 PM
We've worked so hard towards a set goal for so long, ther is some reticence about changing paths. I think that's pretty normal and part of maturity that we diversify. Some will go into politics at local levels. Some will become speakers at whatever level. Some will get into economics and educate in that area. Some will fund whatever's going on. Some will pray. Some will write. Some will sing.
As long as we can understand that each of us, as individuals, have that inner voice leading us into paths designed for our strengths, we will continue to grow.
RPFs has a strong base to help us all and to forward this r3volution. Right now, I see the organizaiton and funding of delegates to Tampa, the festivities Ron Paul-related transpiring there, and the passage of HR 459 (audit the fed) as three of the important goals we should be working on. I know there are others.

coffeewithchess
07-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Some people need some inspiration here on RPF. I feel this place is falling to shambles.

LOL, what do you expect from people that donated money to the campaign? Happiness? I mean, $30+ million to help Mitt Romney win the nomination apparently?
I really hope I'm wrong, but Ron Paul has proven he knows how to make a buck off the political system, and I'm terribly afraid that is what this turned out to be...

Okie RP fan
07-05-2012, 09:53 AM
LOL, what do you expect from people that donated money to the campaign? Happiness? I mean, $30+ million to help Mitt Romney win the nomination apparently?
I really hope I'm wrong, but Ron Paul has proven he knows how to make a buck off the political system, and I'm terribly afraid that is what this turned out to be...

Which, is why myself and many others for months have been trying to tell everyone that this movement, revolution, whatever one wants to call it, is bigger than ANY ONE person.

If we let everything we've worked for begin and end with one person, then shame on us. This is why it was so important to not donate as much to these last couple moneybombs, and donate to OTHER Liberty candidates. We have to start getting our people in, and keeping what very few others are already in, in their seats.

And I will fully agree with you on the money part. Where did all of the money go from our last money bomb? Why wasn't Dr. Paul continuing his tour of the U.S. enlightening and engaging people's minds?

freedomordeath
07-05-2012, 01:07 PM

all we need is some huge endorsement from some RINO with 2 weeks to go and the game is on... anything can happen, remember there are powerful poeple in the way, do you really think they would do obvious things that will be like see, they stopping the movement. No these poeple are very clever and have bucket loads of FED money to come up with genious tactics to split us down the road. Ron Paul might know this and doing what he can with what he has. I actually think this is out of his hands now and it will come down to outside forces. ITs up to us to find this outside force, we have 2months and 2400 delegates to convince, this is not over til its over.

deadfish
07-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Good video.

Think about it...

If you want a quieter video, I can browse through a playlist and send you links. There are like tens of thousands of Ron Paul/Liberty videos, hundreds are suitable for any one type of audience.

Henry Rogue
07-05-2012, 06:41 PM
I really liked it. Best I've seen in a long time. I don't think it hurts us at all. P.S. The Braveheart part at the start, makes me think of AF. In fact if I ever meet AF and he does not look like Mel Gibson's version of William Wallace, I think I'll be a little shocked. :)

coffeewithchess
07-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Which, is why myself and many others for months have been trying to tell everyone that this movement, revolution, whatever one wants to call it, is bigger than ANY ONE person.

If we let everything we've worked for begin and end with one person, then shame on us. This is why it was so important to not donate as much to these last couple moneybombs, and donate to OTHER Liberty candidates. We have to start getting our people in, and keeping what very few others are already in, in their seats.

And I will fully agree with you on the money part. Where did all of the money go from our last money bomb? Why wasn't Dr. Paul continuing his tour of the U.S. enlightening and engaging people's minds?

I agree, and I was one around here for MONTHS warning people to not donate to the campaign. Asking, "What are they spending this money on?" "Why aren't they attacking Romney?" "Why are they spending money on an ad that attacks two candidates already out of the race?"

It is bigger than one man, unfortunately, the ONE man that had the only record to run on with votes to back it up, was/is Ron Paul. Rand Paul is not Ron Paul, and I have no respect for Rand Paul going on national television lying about Ron Paul supporters and Mitt Romney in his endorsement. Rand Paul does not speak for me, and he never needs to mention "Ron Paul supporters" or "my father's supporters" in HIS endorsement of a candidate. BUT, and yes, that's the big BUT, the nail in Ron Paul's campaign coffin was when he sat by and allowed Jack Hunter to not only defend Rand Paul's endorsement of Mitt Romney, but allowing the use the campaign's official website to do so.
The entire campaign staff, Doug Wead included, should never be trusted with anything, unless they start leaking information from inside the campaign as to when the deal was made with Romney, and why the campaign wasted millions of not just dollars, but HOURS of grassroots time. Heck, if Doug Wead leaked conversations from former President Bush, and he's trying to maintain credibility here, he should have been leaking the corruption within the campaign from months back, to warn the grassroots supporters that might have still been donating to the campaign, not to do so.

You want to see a movement destroyed? Look at Ron Paul's 2012 campaign as a great example of how that is done. Sure, some of us thought 2008 was bad, which is why I refused to donate this time but it didn't stop me from making videos trying to wake up other Americans/friends/family, but $30+ million wasted AND helping Mitt Romney win the nomination? If I had donated to the campaign, I would be seeking a refund in some fashion...because the only message they spread "nationally" was that Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich are terrible politicians. If this was really only about a message, and not helping Mitt Romney secure the nomination, why not put together "positive" awareness ads about the Federal Reserve? Declarations of War? Or, how about addressing in an ad drones in the skies?

No, we didn't get that...we got a bunch of lies.

qwerty
07-06-2012, 06:39 AM
every american should see this...