PDA

View Full Version : C-SPAN is joining the ranks of bad reporting

American
11-16-2007, 11:02 PM
I was just watching C-SPAN and it was a question about the liberty dollar raid and they cut the guy off then went on to say "There another Ron Paul support" then the Politico asshole who was on went to marginalize the campaign.

So I guess C-SPAN is now not going to talk to RP Supporters.

I tell ya, its doesnt look good for a peaceful solution to this current Govt. I hope I'm wrong.

James R
11-16-2007, 11:21 PM
And why did this happen? Stupid messages, that say "letz oPWNZ C-SPAN and flood them with callz". I'm sorry but I have nothing but contempt for someone who says something that stupid and causes all Ron Paul supporters to actually get kicked off immediately. Its one thing to ask us to listen carefully to C-Span and to call in when there is something that directly relates to Ron Paul that needs to be said. Its another to get us kicked off the show completely in wholesale by encouraging people to spam the station with pointless calls.

ksu_s13
11-16-2007, 11:36 PM
And why did this happen? Stupid messages, that say "letz oPWNZ C-SPAN and flood them with callz". I'm sorry but I have nothing but contempt for someone who says something that stupid and causes all Ron Paul supporters to actually get kicked off immediately. Its one thing to ask us to listen carefully to C-Span and to call in when there is something that directly relates to Ron Paul that needs to be said. Its another to get us kicked off the show completely in wholesale by encouraging people to spam the station with pointless calls.

I saw it happen on C-SPAN as well. The host actually made fun of the caller (who was from Austin Texas) by claiming that the raid didn't happen because, "... the media would have been up in arms about it if it did."

It was extremely unprofessional, and sadly, speaks volumes about how controlled the mainstream American media actually is with regards to which candidates and which supporters get treated fairly.