PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Join Me In Tampa EMAIL

randpaul2016
06-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Dear....,

This is it!

The Republican National Convention is just around the corner, and the establishment is about to find out what you and I have known all along this election season – the future is ours!

So on August 26, the day before the Convention convenes, I hope you’ll join me at a special rally to celebrate how far our message and movement have come this year.

The event will start at noon at the University of South Florida’s Sun Dome.

The University is located at 4202 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33620, and you can find a map and directions HERE.

More information, as well as a link to RSVP, will be available soon. But for now, please save the date!

I’ve greatly enjoyed getting to meet our campaign’s supporters at our events this year, and I hope to see you in Tampa on August 26!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Carson
06-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Did you check out the link for the Sun Dome in the email?

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=527957

Talk about awesome parking.

It sure would be nice to be able to go to it...

and spend a few days at the Paul Festival.

I know it is only this far on the map ( Picture me holding up two fingers. ). It sure seems a long way from the west coast in my head.

randpaul2016
07-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Did you check out the link for the Sun Dome in the email?

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=527957

Talk about awesome parking.

It sure would be nice to be able to go to it...

and spend a few days at the Paul Festival.

I know it is only this far on the map ( Picture me holding up two fingers. ). It sure seems a long way from the west coast in my head.

thanks for that

Carson
07-06-2012, 05:33 PM
I just got a new email on this event.

Dear Carson,

My team and I have been hard at work getting our rally ready for Tampa, and I'm happy to say things are coming together nicely!

Our theme for this event will be, "We Are the Future - A Rally for the Liberty Delegates." I'm sure it will not only be a great time, but it will also go a long way to proving you and I are the future of the Republican Party.

This event on Sunday, August 26th, at the University of South Florida's Sundome, will be the ONLY pre-Convention event at which I'll be speaking, so I hope to see you'll be able to make it.

In fact, I shot a video today to share further information, which you can see here (http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/07/06/ron-paul-tampa-rally/).

Picture snipped...

If you're planning to attend, I know my staff would truly enjoy hearing from you. Please click here to RSVP, print your free ticket, and get more information.

This rally will be a very special time for our liberty movement, and I very much hope you can attend this important rally in Tampa!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Make sure you check out the video:

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/07/06/ron-paul-tampa-rally/

He said it going to run about six hours. Sounds like a pretty good meeting. It's planned to open a 11:00 and run until 6:00 that Sunday. That is running long enough that more than 11,000 will be able to participate. As people leave more can step in.

newbitech
07-06-2012, 05:57 PM
was there rsvp for "rally for the republic"?

I am wondering if the "vouchers" are required to get on campus. Wondering about parking too.

IPSecure
07-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Will there be a stream of the rally? Will there be a stream of the convention?

neverseen
07-06-2012, 06:30 PM
soooooo happy i got a call to volunteer for this event :D :D Tampa Bay Area is more pro paul than the rest of the state of FL. Can't wait to help out again :D :D :D

ronpaulfollower999
07-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Just RSVP'd for two.

Cant wait!!

Voluntarist
07-06-2012, 06:56 PM
xxxxx

parocks
07-06-2012, 07:20 PM

I am wondering if the "vouchers" are required to get on campus. Wondering about parking too.

They may be. The capacity of this place is apparently 11K. This could easily "sell out".

parocks
07-06-2012, 07:23 PM
So he won't be speaking at Paul Fest? Wonder what the story is on that?

Well, there are threads and threads and threads about that issue. Some feel he wants to avoid situations that could potentially be bad. He wants to do his own event that he has control over. But there's nothing specific that anyone can point to that says why exactly Ron is only doing the Free one, and not the $125 one. Heck, the answer could be right there.

newbitech
07-06-2012, 07:24 PM
They may be. The capacity of this place is apparently 11K. This could easily "sell out".

yes I have confirmed that. After I signed up one RSVP for my self, I asked about RSVP for people I might want to bring. The response was quick. I was told that I shouldn't sign people up if I am not sure they are coming but to send them the link. I was told that the event holds 11k seats, so we won't run out.

So, I guess they don't expect that many people. Hell there were 25k votes in the surrounding counties. Plus the people that are being called to travel down to what will in effect be Ron Paul's last campaign hurrah? Hmm..

Agorism
07-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Would be fun to win CPAC this year to embarrass Romney although i heard they have some new corrupt leaders on their board so many it will be fixed now.

Carson
07-06-2012, 07:33 PM

The first email had a good link showing the parking.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/07/06/ron-paul-tampa-rally/

Though the event is free, I'm thinking you may still have to pay for the parking. One thing nice about this event is the place is surrounded by parking.

Quote:

PARKING AT THE SUN DOME:

There is a $10 charge for parking at most events. Oversized vehicles will be charged per space for parking. Disabled accessible, limousine and bus parking are available.

randpaul2016
07-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Jimmie Vaughan will be at the rally performing.

sailingaway
07-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Would be fun to win CPAC this year to embarrass Romney although i heard they have some new corrupt leaders on their board so many it will be fixed now.

why give them the money? Have a bigger one of our own.