PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile in KY, as more dumb mistakes become felonies.

Anti Federalist
06-28-2012, 03:19 PM
I wonder if it ever occured to this "co worker" to call dad instead of the cops?

Another family destroyed.

Forgetful Kentucky dad AGAIN! Man leaves tiny tot in car in broiling sun, charged with child abuse

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/forgetful-kentucky-dad-man-leaves-tiny-tot-car-broiling-sun-charged-child-abuse-article-1.1104094#ixzz1z7qOApc3

A forgetful Kentucky father is facing child abuse charges for leaving his toddler son roasting in a hot car for a few hours outside his office on Monday.

Kenneth Robinson, 31, told police he forgot to drop his 2-year-old son, Brady (right), at day care on his way to work at an insurance firm in London, near the Tennessee border.

A co-worker noticed the boy looking red-faced and sweaty in the back of the black sedan and called police.

"I need an ambulance at Patton-Chestnut and Binder ASAP. A child was left in the car,' the co-worker said in the frantic call reported by ABC News.

"Is he breathing? Is he breathing?," she calls out to a group gathered around the car. "Yes, he’s breathing.'

The boy was conscious, when cops pulled him from the car and rushed him to Saint Joseph Hospital.

Doctors kept him overnight for observation.

In news footage shot after the boy was rescued, Robinson looks visibly distraught, while talking with police officers.

Temperatures in London hit around 85 degrees on Monday, and authorities said it topped out around 100 inside the car.

Robinson pleaded not guilty to felony wanton endangerment on Wednesday

TruthisTreason
06-28-2012, 03:34 PM
Unfortunate for dad but I'm glad the youngster was fine.