PDA

View Full Version : Email from Colorado GOP and my Reply...

maxoutco
06-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Hey, Colorado GOP establishment. Cool Story Bro! My Reply below. :toady::toady::toady::toady::toady::toady:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is neat and all guys, but you should probably count the votes at the RNC first, before you go and throw your support at a potential candidate like Mitt Romney. I am not saying Romney is going to lose, but he has not won yet. So, let's follow the Republican rules, and stop siding with a candidate before the RNC.

From: "Josh Daniels, Victory Director" <info@cologop.org>
To: *************@YAHOO.COM
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:01 AM
Subject: Help us Repeal and Replace ObamaCare Volunteer Today

Fellow Republicans,

If we want to take our country back, if we want to repeal and replace Obamacare, then it is up to us now.

The only way we can change the direction of our country is by electing Mitt Romney president and by electing more Republicans to Congress. We cannot afford to let a minute go to waste between now and Election Day. With your help, we are going to make as many phone calls and knock on as many doors as we have to in order to make sure every Coloradan knows what is at stake in this election.

We urge every Coloradan who is opposed to Obamacare to join Mitt Romney and the Republican Victory effort as we campaign to replace President Obama. To defeat Obamacare, we must defeat President Obama.

Sign up today to volunteer and make phone calls or go door-to-door by contacting the individuals below:

Monday through Saturday Volunteer Schedule:

Shift 1: 9am to 12pm

Shift 2: 12pm to 3pm

Shift 3: 3pm to 6pm

Shift 4: 6pm to 9pm

Victory Headquarters Locations:

If you are interested in volunteering, but there is not currently a Victory headquarters location in your area, please email Elissa@ColoGop.org and let us know you would like to get involved.

Jefferson Victory HQ
13949 West Colfax Ave., Suite 250
Lakewood, CO 80401
Email Tanner@ColoGOP.org to sign up for your shift(s)
*Please indicate the day and shift(s) you are signing up for

Arapahoe Victory HQ
5950 S. Willow Dr., Suite 305
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Email Duncan@ColoGOP.org to sign up for your shift(s)

El Paso Victory HQ
205 Sutton Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Email Robert@ColoGOP.org to sign up for your shift(s)

Larimer Victory HQ
700 S. College Ave, Suite B
Ft. Collins, CO 80524
Email Christian@ColoGOP.org to sign up for your shift(s)

Additional Victory headquarters locations coming very soon!

Thank you,

Josh Daniels
Victory Director

sailingaway
06-28-2012, 02:43 PM
Your response seems a lot more appropriate than their email...

maxoutco
06-28-2012, 02:45 PM
I hope they reply :rolleyes:

kathy88
06-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Josh Daniels sounds like a total putz.

FSP-Rebel
06-28-2012, 05:50 PM
We got almost the same email when R-money was running around Mich last week. I just forwarded the two of them to LFRP, maybe they'll help their Rule 11 violation case.