PDA

View Full Version : A Rallying Cry for Romney

Frank DeMartini
06-28-2012, 12:39 PM
I have just written an article about Obamacare and the decision of the Supreme Court today. Please read it and let me know what you think:

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2012/06/a-rallying-cry-for-romney/

AuH20
06-28-2012, 12:40 PM
Romney buck the system??? Possible but unlikely.

Anti Federalist
06-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Why would the man who invented Obamacare sign a bill to repeal it?

Acala
06-28-2012, 12:47 PM

Because having principles and sticking to them is the other guy's problem.

Acala
06-28-2012, 12:48 PM
I thought Romney's rallying cry was "I might not suck as much as the other guy." Same as McCain's was.

Travlyr
06-28-2012, 12:48 PM

Flip Flop. He has decided it is not such a good idea after all?

Travlyr
06-28-2012, 12:56 PM
I have just written an article about Obamacare and the decision of the Supreme Court today. Please read it and let me know what you think:

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2012/06/a-rallying-cry-for-romney/

You have got to be kidding, Frank. Mitt Romney is not going to help people win their freedom or their pocketbooks. He destroyed many lives in his personal power grab. Just look at what Obama is saying about him. Those people are real... like it or not.

When Mitt Romney came to town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWnB9FGmWE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLWnB9FGmWE

The Republicans should have picked the most honest consistent conservative in the history of their party... Dr. Ron Paul.

Instead they choose to cheat, lie, steal, arrest, handcuff, and beat-up on honest people looking for serious change so that they can run a failure against Obama. The Republican Party signed their death warrant.

angelatc
06-28-2012, 12:57 PM
This could be a rallying cry for Johnson, if anybody paid any attention to him. But his statement is as weak as Obama's.

puppetmaster
06-28-2012, 12:59 PM
romney said he would "work" on repealing it.....meaning that he won't do anything to abolish it just reword it.
He is a POS fcuk and will not be getting my vote, nor will obama

Southron
06-28-2012, 01:02 PM
Sir, what if Romney and the Republican leadership don't want to repeal? Then what?

cajuncocoa
06-28-2012, 01:02 PM
I would be extremely disappointed if anyone on this board voted for either Romney or Obama. It's your choice, of course; I'm just sayin'....I'd be disappointed.

wisdomlover
06-28-2012, 01:03 PM
Spread far and wide, "Obamacare is Romneycare." There's still time to vote for Paul.

Brian4Liberty
06-28-2012, 01:05 PM
Interesting article, but I am having a hard time seeing this as a "glass is half-full" decision. As a matter of fact, it looks pretty empty to me.

My take:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?382017-Chief-Justice-John-Roberts-was-wrong-to-uphold-Obamacare

Anti Federalist
06-28-2012, 01:06 PM
There is an excellent song from 1991 by a metal band named Corrosion of Conformity that addresses this issue.

I ain't gonna post it.

aGameOfThrones
06-28-2012, 01:10 PM

To rename it national RomneyCare?

jkr
06-28-2012, 01:11 PM
he said he would ACT to work to "reform" it

ACT

repeal never left his lips

Anti Federalist
06-28-2012, 01:13 PM
he said he would ACT to work to "repair" it

ACT

repeal never left his lips

A thousand miles of crawfish room there.

Southron
06-28-2012, 01:15 PM
To rename it national RomneyCare?Can't let Obama get all the glory.

Bastiat's The Law
06-28-2012, 01:33 PM
This was a big win for Obama.

nobody's_hero
06-28-2012, 01:51 PM
I hope it's a win for us. Who can you trust?

A. The guy who's been saying the same things in Congress for 30 years and his only flaw is that no one listened.

B. The guy who pushed Obamacare.

C. The guy who invented Obamacare.

GeorgiaAvenger
06-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Well, if Romney wins I am sure he will repeal it. Hope he does.

LibertyEagle
06-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Well, if Romney wins I am sure he will repeal it. Hope he does.

What makes you so sure? His record has a distinct taste of a flip-flopping liar.

Anti Federalist
06-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Well, if Romney wins I am sure he will repeal it.

What do you base this statement on?

GeorgiaAvenger
06-28-2012, 02:23 PM
What makes you so sure? His record has a distinct taste of a flip-flopping liar.

What do you base this statement on?

He isn't going to kill himself politically. The majority of Americans want it repealed.

He has no political convictions. All he cares about is his image and power. He will do what the party tells him, otherwise no second term for him.

Czolgosz
06-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Republicans haven't done shit for freedom in a long time. That's how we know Romney won't repeal it.

Paulatized
06-28-2012, 03:29 PM
He isn't going to kill himself politically. The majority of Americans want it repealed.

He has no political convictions. All he cares about is his image and power. He will do what the party tells him, otherwise no second term for him.

This was exactly what I was thinking, he doesn't have political convictions so it would be no big deal to him, he can see the majority of American's want it repealed and that is what's important to him, to be on the side of the majority of the voting public. What ever it takes to stay in the good graces of the voters.

Elwar
06-28-2012, 03:36 PM
You cannot make this shit up:

http://images.politico.com/global/2012/06/120612_romney_repeal_obamacare_reuters_328.jpg

Feeding the Abscess
06-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Mitt Romney on Chief Duncetice Roberts:

"As president, Mitt will nominate judges in the mold of Chief Justice Roberts...[Roberts] hold[s] dear what the great Chief Justice John Marshall called “the basis on which the whole American fabric has been erected”: a written Constitution, with real and determinate meaning. The judges that Mitt nominates will exhibit a genuine appreciation for the text, structure, and history of our Constitution and interpret the Constitution and the laws as they are written. And his nominees will possess a demonstrated record of adherence to these core principles."

ahahahahahahahahaha

Anti Federalist
06-28-2012, 04:07 PM
LOL - Yeah right, the system cares about what "the people" want or say.

This was exactly what I was thinking, he doesn't have political convictions so it would be no big deal to him, he can see the majority of American's want it repealed and that is what's important to him, to be on the side of the majority of the voting public. What ever it takes to stay in the good graces of the voters.

Anti Federalist
06-28-2012, 04:08 PM
I present today's "Winner of all teh Internets".

"As president, Mitt will nominate judges in the mold of Chief Justice Roberts...[Roberts] hold[s] dear what the great Chief Justice John Marshall called “the basis on which the whole American fabric has been erected”: a written Constitution, with real and determinate meaning. The judges that Mitt nominates will exhibit a genuine appreciation for the text, structure, and history of our Constitution and interpret the Constitution and the laws as they are written. And his nominees will possess a demonstrated record of adherence to these core principles."

ahahahahahahahahaha

GeorgiaAvenger
06-28-2012, 04:15 PM
LOL - Yeah right, the system cares about what "the people" want or say.Obama ran on national healthcare, got elected, and got it passed. Romney is doing the opposite, and if elected will do the opposite.

Of course, Medicare and SS are also illegal, but he won't touch them because it would kill him.

bunklocoempire
06-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Accordingly, whether you agree with Romney, like Romney or otherwise, this should be the rallying cry in the election. The only way Obamacare will go is if Romney wins.
So, let’s get the Tea Party up and running again. Let’s get rid of the malaise that has been created in the Tea Party since the 2010 elections. A bad law must go and the only way it is going to go, is to elect a Republican to the White House in four months.

Fear.

I don't do fear. Nor do I spread fear. Especially when it comes to selecting friggin' employees.

Take a hike.

:mad:

Travlyr
06-28-2012, 04:24 PM

ahahahahahahahahaha

No doubt. ahahahahahahahahaha