PDA

View Full Version : Stamp, or Put a Ron Paul Message on everything you distribute.

ClayTrainor
11-16-2007, 09:54 PM
I just read that "stamp Ron Paul on $2 bills" thread, and a lot of people are getting mad cause it's defacing government property well... they are missing the point.

This principle doesn't have to just apply to money, everything that you distribute into some sort of circulation.

If you put out a memo at work, put something about ron paul on it... if you distribute cds, even just data cds, for your business or friends... throw slim jims in the cds, if you trade in old dvds or games, put slimjims in them.

Whenever you distribute something, somehow, somewhere... put a ron paul message on it.... this will spread the message very well im sure.

Any thoughts?

American
11-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Who is getting mad at so called defacing Govt property. Its worth nothing, now I can't do what I want with my money....F you!

I stamp everything,

ClayTrainor
11-16-2007, 09:58 PM
Who is getting mad at so called defacing Govt property. Its worth nothing, now I can do what I want with my money....F you!

I stamp everything,

awesome man!

People do get mad, check out that thread i was talking about, it's still one of the top active threads...

i dont care either way myself... im all for spreading the message in anyway possible... we just need people to know!

amga49
11-16-2007, 10:03 PM
I agree, I just took out some bills from my wallet and wrote RonPaul2008.com on them and Ron Paul for President 2008! SAVE HUMANITY!

EVERY BILL FROM NOW ON!
Gonna get slim jims and Liberty cards and place them everywhere...they are so affordable and so valuable!