PDA

View Full Version : What will Govt require you to buy next ?

oyarde
06-28-2012, 10:48 AM
How much will the fines be for you failing to purchase the next requirements ?

CaptUSA
06-28-2012, 10:52 AM
Good question.

I can see the lobbyists lining up now asking the politicians to mandate that we pruchase their products.

Acala
06-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Corn, of course.

oyarde
06-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Corn, of course.

I had not thought of that one , good one , will sweet corn qualify ? I was thinking more along the lines of dental ins , life ins , crappy electric cars , new energy effecient appliances etc etc

Kotin
06-28-2012, 10:58 AM
When someone says that not participating in commerce is the same as participating in commerce, All bets are off.

UtahApocalypse
06-28-2012, 11:00 AM
It will be something else insurance related. Probably "disaster insurance" where those in Michigan pay for Hurricane damage in Florida, those in Utah help out California after the big one, and people in North Dakota will bail out homeowners that were uninsured in Colorado during fire season.

oyarde
06-28-2012, 11:05 AM
It will be something else insurance related. Probably "disaster insurance" where those in Michigan pay for Hurricane damage in Florida, those in Utah help out California after the big one, and people in North Dakota will bail out homeowners that were uninsured in Colorado during fire season. Very good , I can see that , and flood insurance ?

jkob
06-28-2012, 11:08 AM
'green' products

oyarde
06-28-2012, 11:08 AM
I have to try and figure out what to buy to get some of my money back .......

oyarde
06-28-2012, 11:09 AM
'green' productsYes , I think so , carbon credits attached to your electric bill ??

ZENemy
06-28-2012, 11:16 AM
Why don't we put a stop to it instead of theorising how they will force anal probing for girls under 12 who want to play baseball?

Machiavelli
06-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Internet security software

LatinsforPaul
06-28-2012, 11:21 AM

As long as "government" calls it a "tax", anything and everything.

jkr
06-28-2012, 11:38 AM
man i miss the stamp act...

ZENemy
06-28-2012, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzs3aoRnl0E&feature=youtu.be

Koz
06-28-2012, 11:41 AM
Solar panels and wind turbines.

oyarde
06-28-2012, 11:49 AM
I would like a wind turbine , checked into it , too expensive ..... my next plan was to talk someone close by into it and leach off of them :) , but there is nobody close by ....

jkr
06-28-2012, 11:52 AM
"What will Govt require you to buy next ? "
L00ks like they want me to buy this:
http://frontlinearmory.com/gunsmithing/saiga12/saiga12_7_lg.jpg

Anti Federalist
06-28-2012, 11:54 AM
GM cars?

GMO foodstuffs?

Prozac?

Good question: now that government has cloaked itself in the right to tax you to breathe, I suppose nothing is off the table now.

Acala
06-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Oooooo . . . I know!!!!! They will require you to buy Treasury bonds with your IRA/401k money! And I ain't kidding!

donnay
What will be your line in the sand? It seems like that line is being pushed back more and more.

Pericles

Whatever it will be, you may be assured that you will will not be fined for failing to appear for militia service with you rifle in order to defend your freedom.

heavenlyboy34
06-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Houses. If you can't afford it, there will be some sort of penalty anyway. Also, I suspect there will be a tax to pay for the prison cell you will eventually be thrown in.

Todd
'green' products

yep... I think this is already happening in some respects. Light bulbs, emmissions controls. etc.

matt0611
Government bonds?

Anti Federalist
06-28-2012, 12:02 PM
Oooooo . . . I know!!!!! They will require you to buy Treasury bonds with your IRA/401k money! And I ain't kidding!

And forced 401K participation for refuseniks like me.

Thread winner.

agitator
06-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Dental insurance?

libertyjam
06-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Corn, of course.

No they will make us pay them for not growing corn, oh wait...

ZENemy
06-28-2012, 12:08 PM
What will be your line in the sand? It seems like that line is being pushed back more and more.

this IS the line for me.

Our Gov thinks pizza is a vegetable. I have never been to a doctor (besideds the dentist) and I will not be forced to go, I eat great and at stay within less then 8% Body fat. THAT is my healthcare.

Ill see you in prison with the rest of the "Tax/ObamaCare Evaders"

donnay
06-28-2012, 12:12 PM
this IS the line for me.

Our Gov thinks pizza is a vegetable. I have never been to a doctor (besideds the dentist) and I will not be forced to go, I eat great and at stay within less then 8% Body fat. THAT is my healthcare.

Ill see you in prison with the rest of the "Tax/ObamaCare Evaders"

Individual Resistance is the only way we can stop this! If individuals stand up to this it can be stopped!!

CaptUSA
06-28-2012, 12:12 PM
How about the current bubble?

Education? It's already being subsidized. The government keeps encouraging people to get more of it. And people keep going into debt to get it.

The parallels to health care are already there. And since "everyone benefits from an educated society", they can easily sell it as being for the national good.

enjerth
06-28-2012, 12:50 PM
It's not a purchase! It's a tax for not being responsible for yourself in the way that they determine is best for you and the country.

Soon, a tax for those who have not served in the military?

TomtheTinker
06-28-2012, 01:48 PM
I will not participate from here on out t3 is the name disobedience is my game. Its up to the brown shirts how long it will remain civil.

Brian4Liberty
06-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Internet security software

And the Windows Operating System...

Anti Federalist
06-28-2012, 01:51 PM
When someone says that not participating in commerce is the same as participating in commerce, All bets are off.

SCROTUS already did.

In 1942.

Wickard v Philburn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn

Wickard v. Filburn, 317 U.S. 111 (1942), was a United States Supreme Court decision that recognized the power of the federal government to regulate economic activity.

A farmer, Roscoe Filburn, was growing wheat for on-farm consumption. The U.S. government had established limits on wheat production based on acreage owned by a farmer, in order to drive up wheat prices during the Great Depression, and Filburn was growing more than the limits permitted. Filburn was ordered to destroy his crops and pay a fine, even though he was producing the excess wheat for his own use and had no intention of selling it.

The Supreme Court interpreted the United States Constitution's Commerce Clause under Article 1 Section 8, which permits the United States Congress "To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes". The Court decided that Filburn's wheat growing activities reduced the amount of wheat he would buy for chicken feed on the open market, and because wheat was traded nationally, Filburn's production of more wheat than he was allotted was affecting interstate commerce. Thus, Filburn's production could be regulated by the federal government.

LibForestPaul
06-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Yes , I think so , carbon credits attached to your electric bill ??
bingo, winner !!!

heavenlyboy34
06-28-2012, 03:18 PM
And the Windows Operating System...
lolz :D

CaptainAmerica
06-28-2012, 03:20 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CUglbCN_vtU/TbhNrN1uyrI/AAAAAAAAEOE/DfFSiTcIPXE/s1600/m1a-rifle.gif

Dr.3D
06-28-2012, 03:30 PM
They have been forcing us to buy stuff for decades. They tax us and they buy it for us is all. Things like weapons to wage war on everybody and everything are what they buy, and they buy those things for two reasons. The first reason is to give the military industrial complex a job and the second is to force their will on the rest of the planet.

dillo
06-28-2012, 03:31 PM
vaccines

Philhelm
06-28-2012, 03:46 PM
I have to try and figure out what to buy to get some of my money back .......

A firearm, perhaps? :D

Philhelm
06-28-2012, 03:58 PM
To answer the OP's thread, they will force you to buy marijuana...then they'll arrest you. They'll use some state v. federal law tomfuckery to create a prison nation.

awake
06-28-2012, 04:00 PM
My guess is thier ponzi bonds...They will definitely force you to buy them if the situation dictates.

oyarde
06-28-2012, 10:53 PM
Oooooo . . . I know!!!!! They will require you to buy Treasury bonds with your IRA/401k money! And I ain't kidding! Yes , your 401k is now a treasury bond , glad you caught that , well done .

oyarde
06-28-2012, 10:54 PM
A firearm, perhaps? :D Got plenty of those , good idea though ...

oyarde
06-28-2012, 10:55 PM
To answer the OP's thread, they will force you to buy marijuana...then they'll arrest you. They'll use some state v. federal law tomfuckery to create a prison nation. I had not thought of that , comes to that , they will not get what I bought , i will eat it and smoke it over the ...

oyarde
06-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Whatever it will be, you may be assured that you will will not be fined for failing to appear for militia service with you rifle in order to defend your freedom. I believe you are correct .

oyarde
06-28-2012, 10:59 PM
Good question.

I can see the lobbyists lining up now asking the politicians to mandate that we pruchase their products. Yes , because now , there is no definition of tax and anything and everything qualifies , you make 50k a year ? You must buy 225,000 solar panel , do not ? "tax " is 12,500 per year ...

oyarde
06-28-2012, 11:02 PM
SCROTUS already did.

In 1942.

Wickard v Philburn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn

Wickard v. Filburn, 317 U.S. 111 (1942), was a United States Supreme Court decision that recognized the power of the federal government to regulate economic activity.

A farmer, Roscoe Filburn, was growing wheat for on-farm consumption. The U.S. government had established limits on wheat production based on acreage owned by a farmer, in order to drive up wheat prices during the Great Depression, and Filburn was growing more than the limits permitted. Filburn was ordered to destroy his crops and pay a fine, even though he was producing the excess wheat for his own use and had no intention of selling it.

The Supreme Court interpreted the United States Constitution's Commerce Clause under Article 1 Section 8, which permits the United States Congress "To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes". The Court decided that Filburn's wheat growing activities reduced the amount of wheat he would buy for chicken feed on the open market, and because wheat was traded nationally, Filburn's production of more wheat than he was allotted was affecting interstate commerce. Thus, Filburn's production could be regulated by the federal government. Yep , familiar with that , that guy could have doneus all a favor by not giving into that retarded shit .

heavenlyboy34
06-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Did anyone mention war bonds?

oyarde
06-28-2012, 11:05 PM
this IS the line for me.

Ill see you in prison with the rest of the "Tax/ObamaCare Evaders" I cannot join you ....

MikeStanart
06-29-2012, 06:13 AM
Since the healthcare system will be bloated with more people, they will somehow force fatties to eat healthier. They will do this by LIMITING our choices, rather than forcing us to buy something.

Dr.3D
06-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Since the healthcare system will be bloated with more people, they will somehow force fatties to eat healthier. They will do this by LIMITING our choices, rather than forcing us to buy something.

Have you noticed how fast the prices on meat are going up? Obviously they don't want us to eat meat. I suspect they will force everybody to eat less, by making it too expensive to eat very much.

oyarde
06-29-2012, 09:34 AM
Have you noticed how fast the prices on meat are going up? Obviously they don't want us to eat meat. I suspect they will force everybody to eat less, by making it too expensive to eat very much.Beef prices are scheduled to rise more this summer ...

LibForestPaul
06-29-2012, 08:55 PM
Yep , familiar with that , that guy could have doneus all a favor by not giving into that retarded shit .
And patriots did what? Brave soldiers did what?
Nothing. Nothing before, nothing now.

oyarde
06-30-2012, 12:38 AM
And patriots did what? Brave soldiers did what?
Nothing. Nothing before, nothing now. I see your point , but .... no person has ever assaulted my crop or my land in such a nature as that ...... Hell , I suppose they could kill me , but that would be required ... if the intended to preserve themselves ....

Bman
06-30-2012, 02:14 AM
My answer to what they should make us buy next...

Hopefully a tank. I'm going to need a damn good excuse for my wife to allow me to park one in the driveway. A government mandate may do the trick!