PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana Talking points for turnout

Sandra
11-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Louisianians top issues appear to be: pro life, guns, limited government, education, taxes, and immigration. I got those results but not in that order as the top issue concerns.

The ronpaul2008.com site has downloadable literature that stresses these issues. Placing the NO tax on Tips pushcard under your server's gratuity on the table is a great way to get the word out.

torchbearer
11-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Louisianians top issues appear to be: pro life, guns, limited government, education, taxes, and immigration. I got those results but not in that order as the top issue concerns.

Hey sandra, you got a source for this info? I'd like to review it for my congressional campaign.

I may be successfully recruiting all the Libertarains I know in central louisiana to get off there can and start doing something around here.

We are looking to put the USA Today ad in the Alexandria Daily Town Talk.

Sandra
11-17-2007, 08:01 AM
I had surveyed about 70 people from the schools and neighborhoods I am in contact with. I tried to stick with areas that had high voter turnout. Surprisingly, nobody is excited about 2008 and seem apathetic about their choice of candidates. Only 2 heard of Ron Paul!