PDA

View Full Version : Tampa sign bomb - suggest slogans

tangent4ronpaul
06-27-2012, 09:08 PM
I was reading the blimp thread and a couple of thoughts came to mind... the first was wondering if a small snow making machine would fit in a blimp... You know - snowball the convention from orbit!

OK, the second idea was more practical - someone brought up what slogan they wanted on the thing, and I got to thinking maybe something like "<3 finger salute> U GOP - this message brought to you by the millions of RP supporters that will stay home election day if Romney is nominated". Basically tell the delegates that we will boycott the general election if our guy isn't the nominee and they will effectively be voting for an Obama second term if they nominate Romney.

Billboards, bus signs and radio ads would be more cost effective than the blimp, but if it flies - more power to them!

Some slogan ideas:
A vote to nominate Romney is a vote for an Obama second term.
Hay GOP - we are taking over your organization. sincerely the rEVOLution!
FOUR more years of Obama - that's what you will get with a Romney nomination.
All UR Delegates belongs to us - rEVOLution!
Pic of Romney next to the words: cronyism!, war!, recession!, inflation!, business as usual. Any Questions?
Vote for an Obama second term - nominate Romney!
Vote for COMMUNISM! Vote for Romney!

We could also run attack ads against him citing his flip flopping, UN-republican positions and satirically praising him as the original author of Obamacare.

There was also that poll a while back where Paul was set to win against Obama and Romney was set to loose. Find that and put it on a billboard.

Where will the country be financially 4 years from now? Under a Paul administration - getting out of debt, under a Romney administration - deeper in debt and headed for bankruptcy.

So how about it? do people like the idea? Come up with some slogans, but keep in mind the audience is delegates that we want to vote for RP.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
06-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Just on the tube: If the election was held today, who would you vote for?
45% Obama
40% Romney

-t

jemuf
06-27-2012, 09:25 PM
McCain 2008!

JohnGalt23g
06-28-2012, 02:58 AM
Nominate Ron Paul... and nobody gets hurt.

TruckinMike
06-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Nominate Ron Paul... and nobody gets hurt. My favorite!

NoOneButPaul
06-28-2012, 10:28 AM
WE ARE THE REMNANT!

RonRules
06-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Either:
"DELEGATES ARE UNBOUND!"
or
"DELEGATES:
VOTE YOUR
CONSCIENCE!"

Elwar
06-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Don't blame me, I voted for Ron Paul.

A vote for Mitt Romney is a vote for 8 more years of Obama's policies.

notsure
06-28-2012, 03:52 PM
RULE NO. 38

No delegate or alternate delegate shall be
bound by any attempt of any state or Congressional
district to impose the unit rule.

notsure
06-28-2012, 03:56 PM
You'll need a big sign for this one, or find a way to summarize it:

42 USC § 1971 - Voting Rights states:

“No person, whether acting under color of law or otherwise, shall intimidate, threaten, coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, presidential elector, Member of the Senate, or Member of the House of Representatives, Delegates or Commissioners from the Territories or possessions, at any general, special, or primary election held solely or in part for the purpose of selecting or electing any such candidate." -

VegasPatriot
06-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Don't Bind me bro

parocks
06-28-2012, 05:24 PM
I was reading the blimp thread and a couple of thoughts came to mind... the first was wondering if a small snow making machine would fit in a blimp... You know - snowball the convention from orbit!

OK, the second idea was more practical - someone brought up what slogan they wanted on the thing, and I got to thinking maybe something like "<3 finger salute> U GOP - this message brought to you by the millions of RP supporters that will stay home election day if Romney is nominated". Basically tell the delegates that we will boycott the general election if our guy isn't the nominee and they will effectively be voting for an Obama second term if they nominate Romney.

Billboards, bus signs and radio ads would be more cost effective than the blimp, but if it flies - more power to them!

Some slogan ideas:
A vote to nominate Romney is a vote for an Obama second term.
Hay GOP - we are taking over your organization. sincerely the rEVOLution!
FOUR more years of Obama - that's what you will get with a Romney nomination.
All UR Delegates belongs to us - rEVOLution!
Pic of Romney next to the words: cronyism!, war!, recession!, inflation!, business as usual. Any Questions?
Vote for an Obama second term - nominate Romney!
Vote for COMMUNISM! Vote for Romney!

We could also run attack ads against him citing his flip flopping, UN-republican positions and satirically praising him as the original author of Obamacare.

There was also that poll a while back where Paul was set to win against Obama and Romney was set to loose. Find that and put it on a billboard.

Where will the country be financially 4 years from now? Under a Paul administration - getting out of debt, under a Romney administration - deeper in debt and headed for bankruptcy.

So how about it? do people like the idea? Come up with some slogans, but keep in mind the audience is delegates that we want to vote for RP.

-t

Get the messages into the building where all the delegates are, and all the tv cameras are.

parocks
06-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Signs can be created at Tampa Fairgrounds - Ron Paul Town - the 7 days of RV / Camping area.

jbauer
06-28-2012, 05:44 PM
How about "Not the Father of Obamacare"

Ron Paul 2012

jbauer
06-28-2012, 05:46 PM
I vote for Conservatives, Ron Paul 2012

or

The lesser of two evils is still evil, Ron Paul 2012

or

RINO's, Republican In Name Only, Just say NO!! (Most people don't know what a Rino is by the way)

tangent4ronpaul
06-30-2012, 12:32 AM
Any more?

Should we start fundraising and pricing billboard space?

-t

WhistlinDave
06-30-2012, 02:27 AM
Independents and Dems vote Ron Paul
Ron Paul can beat Obama - Romney can't

Obama wants you to nominate Romney

Romney = WWIII

Don't vote for Obamneycare!

GunnyFreedom
06-30-2012, 02:38 AM
Constitution or Die.

Barrex
06-30-2012, 04:02 AM
Constitution or Die.
It was nice knowing you ;)

Veterans of future wars. Mitt
Bigger cages, longer chains. Mitt
Change with same. Mitt

I am a peacock let me fly (http://www.hark.com/clips/ysjwbynsyg-i-am-a-peacock-you-gotta-let-me-fly#?clip=hscgybjvvl) Drunk

WhistlinDave
06-30-2012, 06:34 PM
Nominate Goldman Sachs

http://www.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/obamitt1.jpg

awake
06-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Paul the way!

tangent4ronpaul
06-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Nominate Goldman Sachs

http://www.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/obamitt1.jpg

I like this pic - it says they are the same. Maybe Romney for Prez, Obama for VP - what's the difference?

-t

goobert
07-01-2012, 05:34 PM
How about something like Repeal Romneycare

ClydeCoulter
07-01-2012, 05:42 PM
I like this pic - it says they are the same. Maybe Romney for Prez, Obama for VP - what's the difference?

-t

Creepy, the pic reminds me of Schwatzeneger (spelling?).

kathy88
07-01-2012, 06:06 PM
Don't Bind me bro

Love it. Way better than mine. (Fuck the GOP).