PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Delegate Count Rises from Romney Missteps and Frivolous Lawsuit

sailingaway
06-26-2012, 10:33 PM
There are some errors in this but still....

http://d1tu8ib6d01hwk.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/ron-paul-delegate-count-rises-from-romney-missteps-and-frivolous-lawsuit-51697.jpg?e83a2c

http://ivn.us/2012/06/26/ron-paul-delegate-count-rises-from-romney-missteps-and-frivolous-lawsuit/#comment-9389

FSP-Rebel
06-27-2012, 09:25 AM
pretty comprehensive

ClydeCoulter
06-27-2012, 09:43 AM
I can't figure out what that article is trying to say, it's all over the place and seems to confuse two seperate lawsuits or something (the national and one by MA?).

SilenceDewgooder
06-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Are they talking about ChristopherShelley:

One person announced that on Monday he drove to the Republican Party of Maryland in Annapolis to serve the papers, record the name of the person to whom he served the papers and the time he/she received them, and then contact Lawyers for Ron Paul.

But yesterday, after my second day spent driving to Annapolis, Maryland to attempt to serve the Chairman of the Republican Party of Maryland papers for the lawsuit, I told the person from LFRP with whom I had been first been in touch exactly what my other initial reaction, besides joy, was to their lawsuit had been when I first saw it.

sailingaway
06-27-2012, 09:48 AM
I can't figure out what that article is trying to say, it's all over the place and seems to confuse two seperate lawsuits or something (the national and one by MA?).

I'm not sure they realize it is a multistate lawsuit, they seem to be only focusing on the MASS situation and are therefore confused why the attorney of record is from Santa Ana, California.

sailingaway
06-27-2012, 09:49 AM
Are they talking about ChristopherShelley:

I thought the same thing. And they might have gotten it from reading the threads on this here.

ClydeCoulter
06-27-2012, 09:51 AM
I thought the same thing. And they might have gotten it from reading the threads on this here.

Wow, you really would have to be a critical thinker :)

edit: and apparently the author had a problem with that.