PDA

View Full Version : Internet Censorship bill CISPA to be voted on in July

dennydem40z
06-26-2012, 09:35 PM
S.2105 the Senate CISPA or Internet Censorship Cyber Security bill will be coming to the floor according to this article. Please Read:

http://defensesystems.com/articles/2012/06/26/agg-congress-debate-cybersecurity.aspx?admgarea=DS

Apparently Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is not giving up and is putting pressure on Senators saying this has to do with the interest of National Security when in reality is these Cyber Security bills are all about Censoring the web. Let me explain:

CISPA or S.2105 allows your ISP's to be able to spy and record your online activity including Web Pages you build, e-mails you send out, Online purchases that include Credit Card Numbers and Banking and Financial information. Now your ISP will now not only give the information it receives from your searches to the NSA or the National Security Administration it can sell your information to third parties such as potential employers if your looking for a job and if your ISP or third party loses that information, YOU CANNOT SUE YOUR ISP. Also CISPA can now allow ISP's to stop you from getting e-mails for lets say online petitions or to call your congress and senators and tell them YES or NO on an issue, Agains not only can CISPA allow your ISP to infiltrate that e-mail it will also allow your ISP's to change e-mails you get. Plus as I said before the Ron Paul forum could be blocked or shut down and all your ISP or NSA or third party has to say it that blocking your site was done in the name of Cyber Security.

First I urge you to call Oregon Senator Ron Wyden who last time around put a block on the Senate SOPA, PROTECT IP and hopefully he can do the same with CISPA: Here is his Washington Telephone Number: tel (202) 224-5244 fax (202) 228-2717. Also call the Senate at 2022243121 and tell them NO to S.2105 CISPA Cyber Security Bill. Believe me your Senators are determined to pass this Cyber Security Bill S.2105 that will not stop and all this S.2105 or CISPA bill will do is spy on Americans and keep records of there online activity so it can silence FREE SPEECH ONLINE. Harry Reid is really only using fear tactics to get his way with a bunch of old Senators who have no idea how the internet works. Please help STOP CISPA.

https://action.eff.org/o/9042/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=8444

Just enter your Zip Code and it will give you your representatives and Senators the message that you oppose this SPYING without warrant internet censorship bill S.2105 in the Senate.