PDA

View Full Version : IN-Cops called for "domestic disturbance". Shoot at dog, miss and hit cop. No arrests.

Anti Federalist
06-23-2012, 10:21 PM
If they couldn't gin up an arrest against anybody, it tells me that no cops should have been called at all.

Fort Wayne Police Officer Accidentally Shot

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Fort-Wayne-Police-Officer-Accidently-Shot-160110495.html

ORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) - A Fort Wayne police officer was accidentally shot early Saturday morning while fending off a pitbull during a domestic battery investigation.

Police were called to the 4100 block of South Anthony Boulevard at 3:48 a.m. on reports of a suspect was possibly armed with a knife.

When officers arrived, police say a pitbull charged the officers. Officers shot the dog, but one of the officers' bullets ricocheted and hit one of the officers in his leg, police say.

The unidentified officer was transported to a hospital in fair condition.

The dog was treated at the scene, though a condition was not given.

No charges were stated in the police department news release, but the Fort Wayne Police Department and Allen County's Prosecutor's Office are still investigating.

oyarde
06-23-2012, 10:28 PM
Dude , I know I should not laugh , but I had to , Cops show up , shoot at dog, cops cause disturbance by shooting other cop .

oyarde
06-23-2012, 10:30 PM
By the way , if you do not have to , never go to Ft. Mad Anthoney Wayne .

Pericles
06-23-2012, 10:54 PM
If General Wayne could see what the town named in his honor has become ..... he would live up to his moniker.

tod evans
06-24-2012, 12:16 AM
Cops are the last people who should be trusted with guns.....

They've proven it over and over.