PDA

View Full Version : Received a Survey from the RNC on behalf of Mitt Romney

Elwar
06-23-2012, 08:02 PM
I just received a survey from the RNC "on behalf of Mitt Romney" which also asked for donations.

Has anyone else received this, and does this not count as support for Mitt Romney before he is even the Republican Party candidate?

sailingaway
06-23-2012, 08:05 PM
Of course it is. They have joint fundraising for him. And of course it is improper and Nevada GOP passed a resolution condemning Priebus over breaking Rule 11 since no nominee had yet been determined at convention. (NOt politic, perhaps, but wtf they were creating a shadow party to go around the NV party we took over, in any event.)

I throw stuff from him away. I must have gotten 6 or 7 envelopes by now, some bigger than others.

Drex
06-23-2012, 08:05 PM
I haven't gotten any Romney stuff yet, but I have Nebraska's Republican Chairman as a friend on Facebook and I post anti-romney stuff all the time :) #winning

sailingaway
06-23-2012, 08:06 PM
I haven't gotten any Romney stuff yet, but I have Nebraska's Republican Chairman as a friend on Facebook and I post anti-romney stuff all the time :) #winning

:D

oyarde
06-23-2012, 08:09 PM
Yeah , I got one Thurs .

Elwar
06-23-2012, 08:12 PM
I filled it in "sorta" letting them know what I really thought about Romney in large print all over their survey.

I noticed that if I return it, they have to pay for postage. Every little bit...

Cowlesy
i get about 10 a year

talkingpointes
Just like your tax form, when you're done filling it out wipe your ass with the survey and send it back.

DanK22
06-23-2012, 08:31 PM
Got one a few days ago. Someone has to read them because the donation details aren't asked for in a machine-readable formant, so it's worth a minute to write a personal note on the reverse side where they ask for your credit card information. I'm too paranoid to send it in though because my 2 cents might violate the 'loyalty oath' I submitted in order to run for a local precinct position.

Melissa
06-23-2012, 08:42 PM
I got one and sent it back in the pre-paid envelope answered a few of the questions and wrote Ron Paul 2012 all over the bottom and sent it back on their dime

Lightweis
06-23-2012, 08:44 PM
I have received four of them so far!

oyarde
06-23-2012, 11:28 PM
I filled it in "sorta" letting them know what I really thought about Romney in large print all over their survey.

I noticed that if I return it, they have to pay for postage. Every little bit... Yeah , I filled it out Fri night , threw it in my mailbox today , no check , no stamp.

devil21
06-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Of course it is. They have joint fundraising for him. And of course it is improper and Nevada GOP passed a resolution condemning Priebus over breaking Rule 11 since no nominee had yet been determined at convention. (NOt politic, perhaps, but wtf they were creating a shadow party to go around the NV party we took over, in any event.)

I throw stuff from him away. I must have gotten 6 or 7 envelopes by now, some bigger than others.

I haven't gotten any Mitt crap in the mail at all. Registered R in a swing state here. Couple of emails and that's it.

You Obama supporter! /neocon voice jk

romacox
06-24-2012, 03:49 AM

Hmmm...I only received one....maybe it is because I wrote "Romney Is A RINO" in black letters across the face. :-)...no check of course.

LCG8928
06-24-2012, 05:02 AM
I received my first one two days ago. Like any proper citizen I discarded it.

BenjFranklin
06-24-2012, 06:48 AM
I took the time to fill in every single answer box then proceeded to tell them that due to their treatment of Ron Paul, they would never get a dime from me. Wonder how the card reader will handle every box checked? :)

Michael Landon
06-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Here is a thread I started that addresses what I've been doing with these:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?380530-Romney-mailings-and-donations-to-Paul....-thoughts

In regards to the survey mailing, I also received it. This time I took the pre-paid envelope and filled it with some Paul/Romney comparison charts and a Romney-Hates-Gun-Rights flyer.

- ML

DeMintConservative
06-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Hasn't Ron Paul campaign said they are okay with the joint fundraising?

We couldn't' wait till after the convention to establish a joint fund-raising committee. That would give Obama an insurmountable advantage.

devil21
06-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Hasn't Ron Paul campaign said they are okay with the joint fundraising?

We couldn't' wait till after the convention to establish a joint fund-raising committee. That would give Obama an insurmountable advantage.

Yeah! Forget those stupid rules. Who needs em? We need to cheat like Democrats if we want to put our own version of Obama in the WH!

Pauls' Revere
06-24-2012, 04:17 PM
Ann Romney e-mailed me.

;)

freedomordeath
06-24-2012, 04:52 PM
can't you all become plantiffs if you recieve stuff from RNC when TAMPA has not even done yet. If against the rules, can't this be added to the law suit.

libertariantexas
06-25-2012, 02:59 AM

I noticed that if I return it, they have to pay for postage. Every little bit...

Yup. I send all that stuff back, with a Ron Paul sticker on it and no donation.

Just like I do with credit card offers and other junk mail.

jasonxe
06-25-2012, 03:47 AM
Doesn't he get enough from his banksters?

kathy88
06-25-2012, 04:58 AM
My husband got one this weekend and commented, "good, I'll keep it in the truck in case we run out of toilet paper at work."

Henry Rogue
06-25-2012, 01:24 PM
I got one of those. threw it out. I bet I got ten or more envelopes in the past month and a half, including one with a mitt poster. No, I did not hang it on my wall, all went in to the trash.

coastie
06-25-2012, 01:41 PM
I have received absolutely nothing from neither the RNC, nor Romney.:D Been registered (R) since I was 18.

I'm not complaining, though.:D

jbauer
06-25-2012, 04:28 PM
None here. Guess they think TN is a lock

LopTarDaBoo
06-25-2012, 06:03 PM
I throw stuff from him away.

I eagerly open all correspondence and send back whatever postage-paid envelopes I can.

coffeewithchess
06-25-2012, 06:20 PM
I just received a survey from the RNC "on behalf of Mitt Romney" which also asked for donations.

Has anyone else received this, and does this not count as support for Mitt Romney before he is even the Republican Party candidate?

Yes? Let's hope the Ron Paul campaign now launches a full attack against Romney and the RNC, after Rand had kissed the ring and Ron Paul allowed his campaign website to be used to defend Rand's actions.

Excellent use of those millions. Excellent use.