PDA

View Full Version : RE; Full page ad - Send a letter like this to USA today and others!

max
11-16-2007, 07:49 PM
I just emailed this to operations director at USA today...Use as a model to do the same throughout America. The name of the game is to create "buzz"...surrounding both the upcoming ad and the Tea Party
SUBJECT: GET READY FOR FULL PAGE RON PAUL AD IN USA TODAY

Sir,

Please rev up your printing press for the largest 1-day circulation spike in the history of newspaper sales!!!!

The same fun and patriotic grassroots gang that raised 4.3 million in 24 hours for Ron Paul is getting the word out to both our movement AND to the outside world that a stunning FULL PAGE ad will be running the day before Thanksgiving.

The ad is creative...and it promotes the upcoming December 16th Boston Tea Party Money Bomb for Ron Paul.

You need to increase your press run BIG TIME.

Sincerely,

Al from New Jersey

Bryan
11-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Perfect! Thanks max!

UtahApocalypse
11-16-2007, 07:51 PM
Do we have the circulation numbers from the Ames paper? i remember they were amazed at the huge spike in sales. They had sales worldwide as well. If we can get that info it could be useful in showing the true impact the ad will have.

LibertyEagle
11-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Thanks, Al. ;)

Proemio
11-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Great stuff - in "the battle of ideas", the best ideas win every time! - eventually...

Nope - It only sounds redundant :D

Ozwest
11-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Everyone who put their 2 cents in about the ad in previous posts needs to follow through and email USA Today so we can bump up the print run!

Bryan
11-18-2007, 11:12 PM
Bump :)

max
11-18-2007, 11:16 PM
Thanks, Al. ;)

my name really is al...

max is short for maximus...(hero of my favorite movie....Gladiator)