PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul thread on Diablo 3

alucard13mmfmj
06-22-2012, 04:10 PM
So I was on Diablo 3/blizzard forums.. because it is very interesting to read because of all the trolls and people QQ about how fail Diablo 3 is.

I saw a Ron Paul thread on Diablo 3 forums, I can't tell if it is serious or not.

If you play Diablo 3, you will have a forum account, post in the thread for some love.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5913031540

It is good to see other RP supporters on games I play.

I still think gaming might be a good/easy target demographic to reach. A lot of gamers are 18+, usually around mid 20s.

alucard13mmfmj
06-22-2012, 04:26 PM
LOL. I went to read the thread again, but Diablo 3 deleted the thread. I think Blizzard is under Bain capital or something lolzz.

Cody1
06-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Orrrrrr, just like Ron Paul isn't relevant on a Diablo III forum, Diablo III isn't relevant to grassroots central? I see where you are getting at, I really do but still. Blizzard is on major damage control recently as their player base is pretty much nonexistent now ( I still play....sometimes, 1.03 killed it for me).
Judging by the way Blizz is nanny-stating the economy in DIII I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't too keen on RP. Even still, its not really relevant here.

ClydeCoulter
06-23-2012, 05:56 AM
Maybe it is relevant? If it uplifts support for Ron Paul. Maybe this is more appropriate than some threads I've seen here.

And, if Blizzard is having trouble getting people, why delete a thread by some of the people they do have, maybe those people were passing time waiting for Blizzard to come out with a better patch?

What kind of things were they saying in the Ron Paul thread there, alucard13mmfmj?

unknown
06-23-2012, 10:34 AM
I play Starcraft and my name is VoteRonPaul. The online community has always been a super strong base for us. There are a lot of adult gamers but its the younger players who are in a position to influence their parents and blast the message.

Soon to be WriteInRonPaul.

And yah I pwn so they listen to my opinions and point of view.

Eliyahf
06-23-2012, 10:49 AM
I play Starcraft and my name is EndtheFed :)

Cody1
06-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Maybe it is relevant? If it uplifts support for Ron Paul. Maybe this is more appropriate than some threads I've seen here.

And, if Blizzard is having trouble getting people, why delete a thread by some of the people they do have, maybe those people were passing time waiting for Blizzard to come out with a better patch?

What kind of things were they saying in the Ron Paul thread there, alucard13mmfmj?

Have you been to the Diablo III general forums? If you haven't you must go see it yourself.

Threads are buried three pages back in under a minute due to the chaos of complaints/requests/trolls over the status of the game.

Not to mention, every other reply bashes capitalism (their idea), glorifying the proletariat, and other "we are the 99%" lefty crap.

Nice little snippet

"Butt-hurt Forum Dwellers are a lot like Ron Paul Supporters. A very small, yet very loud minority that believe they make up the 99% but really consist of the 3% that want the world to revolve around them."