PDA

View Full Version : LAWYERS FOR RON PAUL - This simple thing MUST be done

ChristopherShelley
06-22-2012, 03:42 PM
I am the "process server" for Maryland for the lawsuit filed by Lawyers for Ron Paul.

What does that mean?

I will be serving the papers to the Republican Party of Maryland on Monday.

All I had to do is print out about 200 pages of documents, which cost me about $22.00.

On Monday, I will drive to the Republican Party of Maryland in Annapolis to serve the papers, record the name of the person to whom I served the papers and the time he/she received them, and then contact LFRP to help me fill out a "proof of service" form, which I will then scan and send to LFRP.

That's all I have to do.

The ONLY people who cannot do this are those who are plaintiffs or witnesses in the case and those who are under 18.

As of this moment, they need one person to do this in each of these states:

DE, HI, ID, KY, MS, NC, ND, NE, PA, RI, SD, TN, WV, WY.

So either we do this or we don't.

If you can do this simple thing, please email support@toolsforjustice.com. Please include "Process Server" and your state in email subject. Also please include a phone number you can be reached at.

Thank you!

----

EDIT: Fixed email address. support@toolsforjustice.com. Please include "Process Server" and your state in email subject. Also please include a phone number you can be reached at.

-----

EDIT 2: Nevada has been taken off the list. LFRP has a process server for Nevada now.

40oz
06-22-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm not in any of those states but my prediction is you will have them all covered by the end of today. Good luck!

revned
06-22-2012, 03:49 PM
I would do this for WV, but not sure if I could pull it off depending on how long of a drive the place is from me.

BringBackLiberty
06-22-2012, 04:08 PM
I can do this for North Carolina. The email you posted isn't working for me.

ChristopherShelley
06-22-2012, 04:18 PM
I can do this for North Carolina. The email you posted isn't working for me.

Thank you pointing that out! I fixed it.

jemuf
06-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Other options are private process servers and the sheriffs. A private process server will cost about 25% more than the sheriffs but will probably give better service. The cost will average $50 I believe.

torchbearer
06-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Other options are private process servers and the sheriffs. A private process server will cost about 25% more than the sheriffs but will probably give better service. The cost will average $50 I believe.

A deputy would make a good impression.

ChristopherShelley
06-22-2012, 07:46 PM
I apologize for not getting back to people today. I will be focused on these posts for the rest of tonight and this weekend.

Thank you for your patience!

rockandrollsouls
06-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Any states that are left, we can create a chipin for.

LibertyEagle
06-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Thank you pointing that out! I fixed it.

Whose email is it? Yours, or one of the lawyers?

ChristopherShelley
06-22-2012, 08:20 PM
That email is not mine. That goes straight to the LFRP team.

Thanks for asking, LE.

ChristopherShelley
06-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Any states that are left, we can create a chipin for.

This might be a really good way to get the process server stage closed out.

I do know for a fact that LFRP are pro bono and do not and will not take donations.

I am not sure if they have actually paid for any process serving so far. I will find that out.

If there are people available to do the process serving but are financially unable to pay for gas or documents, then that could certainly be organized on the grassroots level, I would think.

If for instance in the above post:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?381498-LAWYERS-FOR-RON-PAUL-This-simple-thing-MUST-be-done&p=4507265&viewfull=1#post4507265

revned said he might not be able to pull it off because of the length of the drive. If that is due to gas costs, then maybe we can organize on here:

1) Who can print the documents and make the actual trip

and

2) A chip in via Paypal or however to cover the costs for printing and gas.

This could be done for each state.

And you don't need me to do this!

Part of what I am trying to do here is to be an "intermediary" and get you guys info, but also kickstart self-initiated participation!

I urge anyone who can help out for this process to join the fb page, introduce yourself, look at the documents and posts they've created about the LFRP and the case and ask questions.

Ask anything you have questions about regarding the group and the case.

They need us! They have said that to me personally.

They are also really nice. Bonnie runs the FB group and she is super, and Nicky was the first person I talked to after initially emailing them to be a process server and she is fantastic as well.

It seems to me that they are a really awesome, small group that is trying to change history. They are lawyers and legal researchers, Richard Gilbert, who has been in the interviews available online is one of the researchers.

ChristopherShelley
06-22-2012, 09:25 PM
Nevada has been taken of the list!

ChristopherShelley
06-22-2012, 10:16 PM
This might be a really good way to get the process server stage closed out.

I do know for a fact that LFRP are pro bono and do not and will not take donations.

I am not sure if they have actually paid for any process serving so far. I will find that out.

If there are people available to do the process serving but are financially unable to pay for gas or documents, then that could certainly be organized on the grassroots level, I would think.

If for instance in the above post:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?381498-LAWYERS-FOR-RON-PAUL-This-simple-thing-MUST-be-done&p=4507265&viewfull=1#post4507265

revned said he might not be able to pull it off because of the length of the drive. If that is due to gas costs, then maybe we can organize on here:

1) Who can print the documents and make the actual trip

and

2) A chip in via Paypal or however to cover the costs for printing and gas.

This could be done for each state.

And you don't need me to do this!

Part of what I am trying to do here is to be an "intermediary" and get you guys info, but also kickstart self-initiated participation!

I urge anyone who can help out for this process to join the fb page, introduce yourself, look at the documents and posts they've created about the LFRP and the case and ask questions.

Ask anything you have questions about regarding the group and the case.

They need us! They have said that to me personally.

They are also really nice. Bonnie Davis Ross runs the FB group and she is super, and Nicky was the first person I talked to after initially emailing them to be a process server and she is fantastic as well.

It seems to me that they are a really awesome, small group that is trying to change history. They are lawyers and legal researchers, Richard Gilbert, who has been in the interviews available online is one of the researchers.

I just talked with Nicky Nelson, my first contact from LFRP (she responded to my email about being a process server), via the LFRP Facebook page and she said yes, if people can pool money to get a process server then do it. If you want to do this let me know and I can talk with her on how to get you the PDF files and instructions.

Or talk to her or Bonnie Davis Ross at the fb group page (she runs the fb group) or at the mirror site which I will post in a minute. They are awesome!

If you post tonight, btw, post to Bonnie. Nicky apparently has been up since yesterday morning working on this!!!!

Thanks

ChristopherShelley
06-23-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm not in any of those states but my prediction is you will have them all covered by the end of today. Good luck!

I wish you had been right!

They did knock off Nevada yesterday, but they still need DE, HI, ID, KY, MS, NC, ND, NE, PA, RI, SD, TN, WV, WY!!!

If you or anyone can help, please email support@toolsforjustice.com!

These papers need to be served and it's really easy to do!

Thanks!