PDA

View Full Version : I'm "nominating" myself unofficial intermediate between RPF, DP, and Lawyers for Ron Paul

ChristopherShelley
06-21-2012, 11:01 PM
This is going to be my job.

I do not work for LFRP. I am a member of RPF and DP.

I am here to be a go-between, to answer your questions.

I am doing this totally independently.

I am here for informational purposes only, and will only be guiding people to information.

This thread is for informational questions only.

I am here to help people find out what they want to about LFRP by guiding them to the original sources.

------

To start out, if you have not already, please watch the 10 minute Lawyers For Ron Paul Civil Rights (Voting Rights) Lawsuit FAQ video here.

http://youtu.be/MPt2nlyfmfc

------

Or if you have questions, let 'er rip.

eleganz
06-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Seconded.

+rep

tangent4ronpaul
06-21-2012, 11:14 PM

Who the fuck is this guy?

-t

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 11:30 PM
someone who knows lawyers for RP, apparently....

Eisenhower
06-21-2012, 11:34 PM
This sounds like a troll post, mimicking how Lawyers for Ron Paul said they were taking over the campaign.

Sentinelrv
06-21-2012, 11:41 PM
You said you don't work for LFRP, but I'm assuming that you're in touch with them or are working with them for free? Are you just volunteering to be the person who communicates between LFRP and the grassroots? Does LFRP know who you are and what you're doing? Just trying to clear up the confusion. I know you've been posting on the Daily Paul too, but I'm unsure what your connection to LFRP is.

Revolution9
06-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Well. I say if yer disinfo it would be easy to spot in a short period of time and it would be nice to get inside updates. So just be accurate and timely and do not inject too much personal bias into the reporting and naysayers won't have much to naysay. And it ain't like they can't go find out themselves with a phonecall or two.

Rev9

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-22-2012, 12:17 AM

-t
I concur

DerailingDaTrain
06-22-2012, 02:49 AM
Edit: What I meant by my original post was that I thought it was somewhat funny that he was "nominating" himself an "unofficial intermediate" between RPF, DP, and Lawyers for Ron Paul.

thoughtomator
06-22-2012, 02:58 AM
why do bad things happen to good people?

pcgame
06-22-2012, 03:06 AM

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-22-2012, 06:00 AM
... Lawyers for Ron Paul said they were taking over the campaign.

Yeah, lawyers usually choose their words carefully, and that raised a giant red flag. If they can hold criminals responsible for their crimes, I'm all for it. Otherwise, iffy.

tod evans
06-22-2012, 06:12 AM
Well I'm not going to slap you...

Please provide links if you're able so that we can view "discovery".

[ discovery is the evidence both sides set forth to the court in order to support their legal position.]

FSP-Rebel
06-22-2012, 07:06 AM
I say, let the man do what he wants and be the intermediary. I'm all for letting someone do the legwork if that's their prerogative. People seem to freak out when anyone steps up and helps out cause it maybe perceived that they're elevating them self above others when that's not the case at all.

Weston White
06-22-2012, 07:47 AM
The last time I “nominated” myself for something, let’s just say that things did not end well, at all. So, yea, I will never make that mistake again. :rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
06-22-2012, 08:21 AM
Given what he has said, I guess I don't understand why he's being attacked. It sounds like he is trying to help. It doesn't mean we have to accept his offer and can nicely turn him down.

Either that, or he is on an information-gathering mission.

I am doing this totally independently.

I am here for informational purposes only, and will only be guiding people to information.

This thread is for informational questions only.

I am here to help people find out what they want to about LFRP by guiding them to the original sources.

------

To start out, if you have not already, please watch the 10 minute Lawyers For Ron Paul Civil Rights (Voting Rights) Lawsuit FAQ video here.

http://youtu.be/MPt2nlyfmfc

------

Or if you have questions, let 'er rip.

bbwarfield
06-22-2012, 08:32 AM
I think the attack comes from the fact he has low posts, later in the game join date, average rep, and no standing with the other groups

Rather than debate it let him show hes the guy for the job we never knew we needed. I think we are all just warry of picking a representative we have no vetting on. Lets face it.... Jesse Benton couldnt even get a gig as representing the forum... last thing we want is a "newbie" going around saying "I represent the RPF and need you to answer my questions" to a group of pro-bono lawyers

Show us what you got... but dont be suprised that no one is jumping up and down to add a liason to a group that didnt ask for one

Bern
06-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Welcome to the forum.

From a personal standpoint, I rarely have the time to watch 10 minute videos on subjects that interest me. If I started doing that, I wouldn't have any time left in the day to be productive. I can read a lot faster than it takes people to talk. Is there a FAQ out there that I can skim to get the basic details on the story?

Carlybee
06-22-2012, 08:44 AM
I dont have a problem with it really. Saves me the hassle of searching for info. I do think people need to get off the meme that anyone with a newer join date is automatically a troll. It tends to discourage new participation. I've been called one myself. Some of us had other places to be for crying out loud. Not saying some aren't trolls but I believe in innocent until proven guilty plus there has been some troll like behavior from members with older join dates. That being said I'm sure there are operatives at least viewing on here so something to bear in mind.

Barrex
06-22-2012, 08:45 AM
This BIG time:

[ discovery is the evidence both sides set forth to the court in order to support their legal position.]

all affidavits and testimonies that were sent by delegates to LFRP... and everything else...I dont see any use of hiding it. "Enemy" already got it all (or most of it).
What is with infiltration of Ron Paul campaign?

LibertyEagle
06-22-2012, 08:56 AM
What I don't like are his other threads asking us for information. Personally, I would very nicely tell him, thank you, but no.

sailingaway
06-22-2012, 09:16 AM
USA_Patriot_Press ‏@USA_Free_Press
Today I witnessed the campaign become revitalized. They watched the volunteers and they believe again. We Are In It To Win It

Bruno
06-22-2012, 09:46 AM
Mr Shelley is late to his first day on the job.

asurfaholic
06-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Question.. how does the lawsuit address the individual states which have laws and procedures unique to the state for electing delegates? Will each state be forced to change?

Edit, to clarify I am referencing how states allocate the "bound" status of delegates. Will Nevada have to be more like Iowa?

And also, I have heard it mentioned that they want to get away from "beauty contests that don't mean anything." How do they accomplish this, and how does that effect delegate selection and "boundness?"

Revolution9
06-22-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi Christopher. I work with an AI software called SILVIA. Some Northrop Grumann engineers are using it for a cockpit answering system and I have answered a few questions on the Unity forums from them. Do you know if they ever got it working or is your department other than engineering at Northrop Grumann? Mind you, the folks I knew were in Alabama and you are right in the heart of defense contractor country so you may not know of this project. What does the boss/head honcho of NG think of RP?

Rev9

Revolution9
06-22-2012, 10:11 AM

Defense contractor meetings?

Rev9

PatriotOne
06-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Defense contractor meetings?

Rev9

I'm from the government and I am here to help.

unknown
06-22-2012, 01:01 PM
someone who knows lawyers for RP, allegedly....

Fixed.

unknown
06-22-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi everyone,

I am now officially the go between for the RNC, DNC, RPF, MTV, ABC, WTF and GTFO.

This is just a volunteer position and I am not being paid in anyway, though I would appreciate you sending me large amounts of CA$H in small unmarked bills.

I will answer any questions that I dont hate (which will be most) and will ignore all others.

I am not only here for informational purposes but for no purpose at all.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Barrex
06-22-2012, 01:08 PM
For what are we lynching him? Can I join?... if not you are all fat and vegetarians...

Oh before we burn you at the stake can you answer this:

This BIG time:

all affidavits and testimonies that were sent by delegates to LFRP... and everything else...I dont see any use of hiding it. "Enemy" already got it all (or most of it).

tangent4ronpaul
06-22-2012, 01:40 PM
I think the attack comes from the fact he has low posts, later in the game join date, average rep, and no standing with the other groups

Rather than debate it let him show hes the guy for the job we never knew we needed. I think we are all just warry of picking a representative we have no vetting on. Lets face it.... Jesse Benton couldnt even get a gig as representing the forum... last thing we want is a "newbie" going around saying "I represent the RPF and need you to answer my questions" to a group of pro-bono lawyers

Show us what you got... but dont be suprised that no one is jumping up and down to add a liason to a group that didnt ask for one

Yes, wary for all the reasons stated. But also because of the questions he's asking in other threads. There are dirty tricks afoot and we've all seen Romney people and other trolls on the board recently.

He's asking for a "official" position where he would be a spokesman and we don't really know him. Most people just do it, don't associate any kind of title with the task and earn their rep/bones/vetting by doing so. I can just see bad things happening if he's not really one of us. Hopefully his intentions are good, but politics is dirty. Consider:

LFRP <-> Man in middle re-write <=> RPF/DP
or:
Hi: Associated Press? I'm the official representative for LFRP/RPF/DP, see they elected me to this official position right here and I've got some really good stuff for you...
or
Just collecting information not known to the opposition.

Those are the kind of things I worry about and with the dirty tricks we are seeing, I'd be surprised if the Romney camp/GOP didn't try and get someone inside.

Hopefully his intents are good and he's really with us, but he's approaching his in an odd way.

-t

ChristopherShelley
06-22-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm not asking for anything. I'm just tying to help out.

WhistlinDave
06-22-2012, 03:02 PM
OK Chris, I have a few questions for LFRP:

1. Are they making it a major priority to make sure the Ron Paul delegates from Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Nevada are seated at the convention, and that the delegates from Massachusetts are not "invalidated" or unseated? (And for that matter that no RP delegates from other states are unseated before the convention.)

2. Are they asking for some kind of injunction to block the RNC from making any changes to any rules prior to the convention that would disenfranchise Ron Paul and/or Ron Paul delegates? (e.g. They might try to change rule 40 at the last minute to prevent Dr. Paul from being nominated. Are LFRP trying to make sure nothing like that happens?)

3. Have they considered pursuing, as a remedy, the removal of Mitt Romney from eligibility for office, if it can be proven that he was knowingly in collusion with any of the election fraud going on?

4. The RICO trial, to follow -- Are they pursuing a civil case with civil damages, or are they going to pursue getting Federal prosecutors involved to seek criminal indictments, or both?

Those are all I can think of for now. Thanks.

WhistlinDave
06-22-2012, 03:34 PM
Never mind actually, I just posted my questions on the wall for the Lawyers for Ron Paul Facebook group page. If I get a response I'll post it here.

ChristopherShelley
06-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Never mind actually, I just posted my questions on the wall for the Lawyers for Ron Paul Facebook group page. If I get a response I'll post it here.

This is the next step for people who really want to be involved in this process, signing up for the LFRP facebook page and becoming part of that community like you all did here. You can ask questions there, and talk to the people who are making this thing go.

I am on RPF and DP in this capacity to try to steer people towards the actual sources of information.

I do not have an "inside track" as one DPauler called it.

10 days ago I was on the forum boards. I volunteered my help to LFRP and now I am a process server and I will do anything else to help them, just like I would do anything to help Dr. Paul.

I believe in this group. Whether anyone else does is not my business or my responsibility.

I am making it my business to try to guide people to where they can find out what LFRP is doing.

I am doing this completely independently.

dannno
06-22-2012, 04:00 PM
I am a process server

http://www.clickthecity.com/img2/articles/CTC-3822-image3.jpg

tod evans
06-22-2012, 05:21 PM
This is the next step for people who really want to be involved in this process, signing up for the LFRP facebook page and becoming part of that community like you all did here. You can ask questions there, and talk to the people who are making this thing go.

I don't do facebook, so whatever you transfer over here I'm grateful for.

ChristopherShelley
06-22-2012, 07:43 PM
I apologize for not getting back to people today. I will be focused on these posts for the rest of tonight and this weekend.

Thank you for your patience!

sailingaway
06-22-2012, 07:46 PM

Yeah. If they set up some other format, let me know. They don't need a process server in my state, though.

TheGrinch
06-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Little did we know the beast we were creating... When I joined Facebook when it was just for college students, it was a means for getting notes from classmates and hitting on girls... We didn't know! WE DIDN'T KNOW!!

Barrex
06-22-2012, 10:56 PM
Little did we know the beast we were creating... When I joined Facebook when it was just for college students, it was a means for getting notes from classmates and hitting on girls... We didn't know! WE DIDN'T KNOW!!

Change back to dickhead!

ChristopherShelley
06-23-2012, 12:35 AM

Hey, this is the "mirror" site, the non-facebook site.

http://wtpnetwork.com/lfrp

Thanks!

ChristopherShelley
06-23-2012, 03:57 PM

-t

Hi Tangent,

I am a relatively new member here. My thread title was supposed to be somewhat of a joke. I'm not really nominating myself for anything. I just think this case could be a really good opportunity for the liberty movement. The second I no longer believe that, if that happens, I will no longer support it and I will let you all know.

Thanks!

presence
06-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Hi Tangent,

I am a relatively new member here. My thread title was supposed to be somewhat of a joke. I'm not really nominating myself for anything.
[]
Thanks!

I don't buy that preemtive resignation. I second your nomination.

presence

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:07 PM

-t

Someone who is apparently not good enough for you!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:09 PM
someone who knows lawyers for RP, apparently....

I am doing everything completely independently. I am a process server and I will be serving papers to the Republican Party of Maryland tomorrow. I got in touch with LFRP and offered my help because I believe this case can help the cause of liberty. I am a member of their facebook group.

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:10 PM
This sounds like a troll post, mimicking how Lawyers for Ron Paul said they were taking over the campaign.

What does a troll post sound like? Why don't you explain?

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:14 PM
You said you don't work for LFRP, but I'm assuming that you're in touch with them or are working with them for free? Are you just volunteering to be the person who communicates between LFRP and the grassroots? Does LFRP know who you are and what you're doing? Just trying to clear up the confusion. I know you've been posting on the Daily Paul too, but I'm unsure what your connection to LFRP is.

Thank you for your legitimate questions, Sentinelrv!

I have only connections to LFRP, DP and RPF as I determine. I am not an employee of LFRP. I am just trying to get people info and involved in evaluating and supporting the lawsuit. I am not here to make people choose to support LFRP but I think that this lawsuit could be the most important part of this campaign, so I will try to get people the info they need. I am doing this all on my own.

Thanks!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Well. I say if yer disinfo it would be easy to spot in a short period of time and it would be nice to get inside updates. So just be accurate and timely and do not inject too much personal bias into the reporting and naysayers won't have much to naysay. And it ain't like they can't go find out themselves with a phonecall or two.

Rev9

Hi Rev9,

Well, I have failed on the timely part! I do not have inside info. I am just trying to get people to the info that is already out there and build up awareness and support of the lawsuit.

And yes! People need to find out for themselves. I am just trying to help out. Thanks!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:17 PM
I concur

I am nothing to be afraid of, Warrior. I am just trying to further the cause of liberty. Let me know how I'm doing! I'm sure you will have an opinion!

Thanks!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:18 PM
If this is serious...oh my god

Do you mean the lawsuit?

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:18 PM
why do bad things happen to good people?

Wrong thread, thoughtomator?

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:19 PM
ok here is my question

why is Daily Paul's website user interface inferior to RPF?

Wow, what a totally inappropriate question! Thanks for your input!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Yeah, lawyers usually choose their words carefully, and that raised a giant red flag. If they can hold criminals responsible for their crimes, I'm all for it. Otherwise, iffy.

I believe that was just a figure of speech. IMO, what they mean is that they are taking over the "spirit" of the campaign. Would you say the campaign represents what Ron Paul stands for?

Thanks!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:24 PM

Ok, I will try to do that tonight, if that is possible. Remember, I do not have any inside info. If this is available, I will post it here.

Thanks!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:25 PM
I say, let the man do what he wants and be the intermediary. I'm all for letting someone do the legwork if that's their prerogative. People seem to freak out when anyone steps up and helps out cause it maybe perceived that they're elevating them self above others when that's not the case at all.

Thank you FSP-Rebel! It's amazing that I've been here 4 months longer than at DP and I get 10 times the S--t!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:26 PM
The last time I “nominated” myself for something, let’s just say that things did not end well, at all. So, yea, I will never make that mistake again. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice! Sorry it didn't go well!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:28 PM
Given what he has said, I guess I don't understand why he's being attacked. It sounds like he is trying to help. It doesn't mean we have to accept his offer and can nicely turn him down.

Either that, or he is on an information-gathering mission.

Thank you, LE. I answer only to God and myself. Thanks!

freedomordeath
06-24-2012, 04:36 PM
Do you know whats happening to the Massachusetts Delgates, can they maybe do this as a seperate case and super fast track it to get the delgates back before TAMPA

sailingaway
06-24-2012, 04:40 PM
The tweets about the case indicated the Mass delegates might become plaintiffs fwiw.

amonasro
06-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Looking forward to updates.

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 04:58 PM

No, the "nominating" stuff was not meant to be taken literally. Sorry for the confusion. That was just my dry sense of humor. I'm just trying to get people interested in this case because I think it could be really important! Thanks!

Barrex
06-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Hey, this is the "mirror" site, the non-facebook site.

http://wtpnetwork.com/lfrp

Thanks!

Feedback (http://wtpnetwork.com/lfrp#?call=feedback.addFeedBack&height=400&width=850)
Unable to view this section due to privacy settings.

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Welcome to the forum.

From a personal standpoint, I rarely have the time to watch 10 minute videos on subjects that interest me. If I started doing that, I wouldn't have any time left in the day to be productive. I can read a lot faster than it takes people to talk. Is there a FAQ out there that I can skim to get the basic details on the story?

Hey Bern,

I just got the lawsuit FAQ document off of the LFRP facebook group with the permission on Bonnie Davis Ross, who runs the group, to post it here. I am waiting to hear from sailingaway on how to post it, as I am unable to directly copy the text from the pdf.

It will go up!

Thanks!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:12 PM
This BIG time:

I will find out what is available to the forums and I will post it. I have a lawsuit FAQ and I'm waiting to hear how I can attach it to a post cause I can't figure out how.

Thanks!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:14 PM
What I don't like are his other threads asking us for information. Personally, I would very nicely tell him, thank you, but no.

Hi, LE.

I don't want anyone to reveal what they shouldn't! I just wanted to know what people thought about LFRP as I sensed that a lot of people were skeptical and I didn't understand why.

Follow your gut, but please do your own research on this case! This might be really important!

Thanks!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:15 PM

Ha ha Bruno. I don't have a boss! :-D

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:18 PM
Question.. how does the lawsuit address the individual states which have laws and procedures unique to the state for electing delegates? Will each state be forced to change?

Edit, to clarify I am referencing how states allocate the "bound" status of delegates. Will Nevada have to be more like Iowa?

And also, I have heard it mentioned that they want to get away from "beauty contests that don't mean anything." How do they accomplish this, and how does that effect delegate selection and "boundness?"

Wow, ok that's really specific. I will post these questions (without your username) on the LFRP facebook page and see if I can get those answers, if that's ok with you?

Maybe that's a way we can do this? For those who aren't on facebook or don't want to join the LFRP group, I can relay the questions that way and post them on their page and see if I can get answers instead of me trying to find all the answers myself.

Thanks!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Hi Christopher. I work with an AI software called SILVIA. Some Northrop Grumann engineers are using it for a cockpit answering system and I have answered a few questions on the Unity forums from them. Do you know if they ever got it working or is your department other than engineering at Northrop Grumann? Mind you, the folks I knew were in Alabama and you are right in the heart of defense contractor country so you may not know of this project. What does the boss/head honcho of NG think of RP?

Rev9

You get an A for creativity, Rev9!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm from the government and I am here to help.

Oh, you guys are so clever huh huh huh

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Hi everyone,

I am now officially the go between for the RNC, DNC, RPF, MTV, ABC, WTF and GTFO.

This is just a volunteer position and I am not being paid in anyway, though I would appreciate you sending me large amounts of CA$H in small unmarked bills.

I will answer any questions that I dont hate (which will be most) and will ignore all others.

I am not only here for informational purposes but for no purpose at all.

Thank you for your cooperation.

So talented!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:24 PM
For what are we lynching him? Can I join?... if not you are all fat and vegetarians...

Oh before we burn you at the stake can you answer this:

This BIG time:

I will post everything that I am given permission to post! Instead of lynching me, why don't you do your own research and post it here? That would be more helpful to the liberty community and you wouldn't be arrested for murder! Cool!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Yes, wary for all the reasons stated. But also because of the questions he's asking in other threads. There are dirty tricks afoot and we've all seen Romney people and other trolls on the board recently.

He's asking for a "official" position where he would be a spokesman and we don't really know him. Most people just do it, don't associate any kind of title with the task and earn their rep/bones/vetting by doing so. I can just see bad things happening if he's not really one of us. Hopefully his intentions are good, but politics is dirty. Consider:

LFRP <-> Man in middle re-write <=> RPF/DP
or:
Hi: Associated Press? I'm the official representative for LFRP/RPF/DP, see they elected me to this official position right here and I've got some really good stuff for you...
or
Just collecting information not known to the opposition.

Those are the kind of things I worry about and with the dirty tricks we are seeing, I'd be surprised if the Romney camp/GOP didn't try and get someone inside.

Hopefully his intents are good and he's really with us, but he's approaching his in an odd way.

-t

I can be odd, I'll give you that. You guys are amazing. All these posts and like 2 legitimate questions. Dr. Paul would be proud!

Barrex
06-24-2012, 06:29 PM
I will post everything that I am given permission to post! Instead of lynching me, why don't you do your own research and post it here? That would be more helpful to the liberty community and you wouldn't be arrested for murder! Cool!
1Ok.2 Did. 3.Was being sarcastic to cool people down! Cool!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Well it looks like I've lapped myself. Way to go RPF! You mostly wasted my time! But I will still do what I'm doing. I will post whatever I am given permission to post.

Most of you made asses of yourselves. I however feel great about what I'm doing.

As soon as I hear from sailingaway on how to post the FAQ document, I will post it.

Thanks for your sarcasm!

MelissaCato
06-24-2012, 07:10 PM
So what's the latest Shelley ?

sailingaway
06-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Well it looks like I've lapped myself. Way to go RPF! You mostly wasted my time! But I will still do what I'm doing. I will post whatever I am given permission to post.

Most of you made asses of yourselves. I however feel great about what I'm doing.

As soon as I hear from sailingaway on how to post the FAQ document, I will post it.

Thanks for your sarcasm!

sorry, there are more knowlegeable people than I am here on attaching documents. Could someone suggest one of those sites that uploads text docs so you can just post a link? I have used them when people suggested them here, but I don't remember what they are....

My recollection is the actual attachment feature here, rather than attaching a link, is for small documents.

sailingaway
06-24-2012, 07:34 PM
By the way, you might save time if you only answer substantive questions that make sense.

Just saying.

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 08:30 PM
sorry, there are more knowlegeable people than I am here on attaching documents. Could someone suggest one of those sites that uploads text docs so you can just post a link? I have used them when people suggested them here, but I don't remember what they are....

My recollection is the actual attachment feature here, rather than attaching a link, is for small documents.

I hadn't thought of that. I'll try google docs etc. Thanks again Sailing!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 08:31 PM
By the way, you might save time if you only answer substantive questions that make sense.

Just saying.

I know, I was just pizzed. ;-D

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 08:32 PM

Be with u in a sec mcato :-D

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 08:48 PM
ok try this:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6Z2CIsa-JfkdVh1ZERjV2hoREk

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 08:56 PM

Ok, the latest that I know is that LFRP thought they had a process server for Nevada but they still might need one there and they still need one in several states.

Please see here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?381498-LAWYERS-FOR-RON-PAUL-This-simple-thing-MUST-be-done

I'm serving Maryland tomorrow. I printed out a T-Shirt that says "Don't shoot the messenger!"

No, but I am a comedian and I'll be here thru thursday.

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm done for the day! Thanks for playing, everyone! I'll be back tomorrow night for more!

<3

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 09:00 PM
So this link seems to work. This is the document version of the Lawyers for Ron Paul FAQ.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6Z2CIsa-JfkdVh1ZERjV2hoREk/edit?pli=1

Please let me know if you have success accessing it. I will check back here later tonight to see if you are able to get it. Thanks!

sailingaway
06-24-2012, 09:21 PM
So this link seems to work. This is the document version of the Lawyers for Ron Paul FAQ.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6Z2CIsa-JfkdVh1ZERjV2hoREk/edit?pli=1

Please let me know if you have success accessing it. I will check back here later tonight to see if you are able to get it. Thanks!

I am printing it out now, so it works!

Thank you!!

ChristopherShelley
06-24-2012, 09:24 PM
I am printing it out now, so it works!

Thank you!!

YAY! I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING!!!! lolololol! Thanks, sailing!

sailingaway
06-24-2012, 09:32 PM
YAY! I ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING!!!! lolololol! Thanks, sailing!

:rolleyes: