PDA

View Full Version : Video: 6-21-12 Maddow talks about Paul supporters taking over the GOP

robertwerden
06-21-2012, 10:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI3t7Grt5Sk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI3t7Grt5Sk

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#47913969

jct74
06-21-2012, 10:39 PM
Thanks. Watching it now, and I found a tube too, stuck it in your post.

Carehn
06-21-2012, 11:00 PM
Ahh. look at the cute Ron Paul supporters winning internet polls... Its has no effect but good for them

Ahh. look at the cute Ron Paul supporters winning Cpac straw polls... It has no effect and is somewhat rude but hell, good for them

Ahh. look at the damn Ron Paul supporters taking over county partys. Its starting to get annoying. Its just a fad. They are wasting time

The Ron Paul people are taking over the state partys. Not many and they don't matter anyway and they are just making fools of them selfs. We should stop them from trashing our good name.

2016 Those damn ron paul supporters have taken the GOP and nominated a filthy libertarian constitutionalists. He will never win and they have forever killed the republican party and destroyed the fate of western civilization.

"you know. i always supported Ron Paul, the liberty movement from the very beginning. " - Sean Hannity.

Paulistinian
06-21-2012, 11:16 PM
Maddow is growing on me.

PierzStyx
06-22-2012, 01:43 AM
Maddow is growing on me.

Remember she is a Liberal. She is only highlighting the problems with The Republican Party because she thinks it'll either:

A. It'll hurt Romney's victory chances

and

B. It is the destruction of the Republican Party.

Not because she thinks the Doctor is right.

NewRightLibertarian
06-22-2012, 01:45 AM
Maddow is growing on me.

Nah, this Joseph Goebbels clone did all she could to ruin Rand Paul's senate candidacy and meets with Dictator Obama all the time. She's trying to woo schmucks over to her favor so she can manipulate them in the future. Don't be one of those schmucks.

newbitech
06-22-2012, 02:09 AM
you gotta sit to shit? what?

Sullivan*
06-22-2012, 04:15 AM
I agree with a lot of the above about Maddow... But I honestly think deep down, somewhere in that gay heart of hers, she respects Dr. Paul in a most profound of ways.

torchbearer
06-22-2012, 06:30 AM
Ahh. look at the cute Ron Paul supporters winning internet polls... Its has no effect but good for them

Ahh. look at the cute Ron Paul supporters winning Cpac straw polls... It has no effect and is somewhat rude but hell, good for them

Ahh. look at the damn Ron Paul supporters taking over county partys. Its starting to get annoying. Its just a fad. They are wasting time

The Ron Paul people are taking over the state partys. Not many and they don't matter anyway and they are just making fools of them selfs. We should stop them from trashing our good name.

2016 Those damn ron paul supporters have taken the GOP and nominated a filthy libertarian constitutionalists. He will never win and they have forever killed the republican party and destroyed the fate of western civilization.

"you know. i always supported Ron Paul, the liberty movement from the very beginning. " - Sean Hannity.

quoted for preservation.
+1

Richie
06-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Yuck. She talked about reading a book on a beach. After thinking of Maddow on the beach, in a swimming suit... I think I'm going to go castrate myself.

bcreps85
06-22-2012, 07:24 AM
Yuck. She talked about reading a book on a beach. After thinking of Maddow on the beach, in a swimming suit... I think I'm going to go castrate myself.

I understand the notion, but please don't. That should be a crime for any Paul supporter lol, we need liberty babies for the future of the country :D

PaulConventionWV
06-22-2012, 07:50 AM
I understand the notion, but please don't. That should be a crime for any Paul supporter lol, we need liberty babies for the future of the country :D

What an ironic statement.

DEGuy
06-22-2012, 08:16 AM
I agree with a lot of the above about Maddow... But I honestly think deep down, somewhere in that gay heart of hers, she respects Dr. Paul in a most profound of ways.

She resprects that Paul is honest and principled. But it ends there.

ProIndividual
06-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Remember she is a Liberal. She is only highlighting the problems with The Republican Party because she thinks it'll either:

A. It'll hurt Romney's victory chances

and

B. It is the destruction of the Republican Party.

Not because she thinks the Doctor is right.

Oooh! Oooh! Can I have "B"!?

ClydeCoulter
06-22-2012, 10:46 AM
I like the guests take on the state parties. I think Maddow was kinda taken back by it.