PDA

View Full Version : Civil Liberties: Where do we go from here?

droberg442
06-21-2012, 03:37 PM
:eek:As a Ron Paul supporter, I am confused to where we go as his delegation? Are we going to Tampa, FL. to win the nomination? Or are we going to protest the cheating Republicans because I will not vote for another Republican! To vote as a Libertian, I must change my party 29 days in advance of the election! Sen. Paul should give his leadership some DIRECTION IN THIS MATTER!

Weston White
06-22-2012, 12:10 AM
Ultimately, this is concerning your personal choice to vote, not his. Really, it all depends on your own point of view, no?

1. Do you believe Ron Paul will be nominated?
2. If Ron Paul is not nominated do you believe your write-in of his name holds a worthwhile significance to you, be it actual or perceived?
3. If Mitt Romney is to be nominated, along with Rand Paul as his running mate, would you be willing to alter your vote for Mitt Romney?
4. If Mitt Romney is to be nominated, along with Ron Paul as his running mate, would you would alter your vote for Mitt Romney?
5. If Ron Paul is nominated and regardless of whom Mitt Romney’s running mate is (e.g., Ron or Rand Paul), would you alter your vote to either Gary Johnson-LP or Virgil Goode-CP?
6. If Mitt Romney is nominated, would you alter your vote to Barry Soetoro (Obama), for he is the lesser of the two perceived two-evils?

Personally, I am totally for the write-in Ron Paul option. Although, until yesterday I had not even contemplated the idea of Ron Paul becoming Mitt Romney’s VP. So, I am still mulling that notion over; because, it would seem that would give a large boost to Mitt Romney’s vote count (presuming that voting even matters at this point, i.e., ramped voter fraud), which would likely grasp a final power position for Ron Paul to champion headstrong before officially retiring. As VP, Ron Paul could position himself virtually fulltime in the public’s eye for the next four-years.

Yet, still I say, NOBP, WIRP! ...I do declare!

droberg442
06-22-2012, 01:37 PM
I refuse to be part of their establishment NWO system in any manner. We The People need to remove the traitors from OUR Republic and prosecute every corrupt offical before they use their Biological weapons of mass destruction upon the masses! I am retired military and they are getting ready to terminate any opposing views. If we dont unite together we will surely be hunted down and eliminated as individuals! The Left and Right controlled Parties are a farce and we need to oppose their false and deceitful practices before all our Liberties are gone.

droberg442
06-22-2012, 01:39 PM
What do you say to the Cap & Trade tax that you Califorians have voted to give the NEW WORLD ORDER! Did your representatives sell your economy down the toilet?

Weston White
06-22-2012, 09:42 PM
Yes, across the board California is one of the most volatile out of control states there is, which is rabid scum like Boxer, Feinstein, Pelosi, and Waters have made such a name for themselves back in D.C.

It is now so bad that imported water filters are no longer available for purchase in CA, no longer can ammo be ordered by mail, "open carry" is now illegal, just to name a few.