PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul expanding his issues! Added Education, Racism, Environment, Health Care!

Karsten
11-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Personally, I see the issues section of any candidate's website as the most important section. When I am going to a candidate's website that I don't know much about, the first thing I check out is the issues section. I'm glad Ron Paul is expanding this section.

Richandler
11-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Man I wish this was there 3 months ago. I'm sure a lot of people who saw something missing maybe just said "eh" and moved on. Particularly listening the "The Factor Radio" and listening to people "researched" but really didn't seem to informed. You shouldn't have to dig around to find information on a candidate. This is a very good move even if it's a little late in the game.

TechnoGuyRob
11-16-2007, 07:36 PM
This is wonderful! I was a little upset that Ron Paul didn't say anything about education, environment, or health care, but I think he's got it down, now! Of course, I don't mind him adding more. The more, the better! There's a lot of people out there who have a lot of issues that are important to them, so the more issues Ron Paul explains his stance on, the more people will like him!

Menthol Patch
11-16-2007, 07:37 PM
He needs to have an issue page about the War on Drugs. I'm thankful he is a candidate that supports an end to the drug war!

He is also a candidate that states everyone has the right to put what they want into their own bodies.

TechnoGuyRob
11-16-2007, 07:43 PM
Let's see...what do we still need?

War on Drugs
Research and Development (Scientific Funding)
Gay Marriage
Religious Freedom

Anything else?

NinjaPirate
11-16-2007, 07:45 PM
"In a free market, no one is allowed to pollute his neighbor's land, air, or water."

I wonder how long a certain little flaw in this sentence will go unoticed. :)

Richandler
11-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Ethics, expanding Debt and Taxes to include Monetary Policy.

Richandler
11-16-2007, 07:48 PM
"In a free market, no one is allowed to pollute his neighbor's land, air, or water."

I wonder how long a certain little flaw in this sentence will go unoticed. :)

Little did you know that many refineries have been sued over pollution in the air that has damage peoples bodies. I live in a neighborhood where the refinery was sue for around 200 million and the people won. CO2 cannot be proven to harm ones property or well being. In fact it would make your trees and bushes grow better.

NinjaPirate
11-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Little did you know that many refineries have been sued over pollution in the air that has damage peoples bodies. I live in a neighborhood where the refinery was sue for around 200 million and the people won. CO2 cannot be proven to harm ones property or well being. In fact it would make your trees and bushes grow better.

Well, yeah...but I'm not talking about that. :)

TechnoGuyRob
11-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Well, yeah...but I'm not talking about that. :)

It's fine. As long as he switches up "his" and "her" throughout the site, it's politically correct. Switching up the gender pronouns instead of using the singular they (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they) is a common and accepted stylistic practice.