PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Liberty HQ Revitilization Party/Potluck June 24

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 07:03 PM
Liberty HQ Reorganization Party/Potluck!!!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

10:00am until 10:00pm

LA Liberty HQ: 1728 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice

Great opportunity to reflect on our great victories in Los Angeles and California in general. Everyone is invited to come and help us shift gears to campaign for our locals still in the race and of course PRESIDENT Paul. Steve Collett, our own home-brew hero, will kick off the day followed by many great speakers and friends of liberty. Among them will be Rick William, Dave Miller, Robert Vaughn, Steve EndTheFed and others. Dave Miller is on the ballot to go against the incumbent from CD32 and will set up a computer/internet based phone banking system for us to help him win! Please bring your laptops so we can set up as many accounts as we can.

Please spread the word about this event to all of our Central Committee members to be present at this event, it will greatly help us maximize our efforts in achieving our goals.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there and having a ton of fun.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

http://www.facebook.com/events/395371840508579/

(copied from thread by phonetool)

eleganz
06-20-2012, 07:27 PM
Important for central committee strategizing and moving forward in general for Los Angeles County and surrounding areas, I'll be there!

ClydeCoulter
06-20-2012, 07:46 PM
Wow, you guys have a great time and good planning ! :)

cheapseats
07-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Liberty HQ Reorganization Party/Potluck!!!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

10:00am until 10:00pm

LA Liberty HQ: 1728 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice

I am on the verge of hitting the road. I actually RETRIEVED my camera from my vehicle to post a picture worth a thousand words, then "discovered" that the whatever-card does not insert directly into this older laptop. If it meant getting to the bottom of bullshit quicker, I'd happily make a second retrieval of a newer computer, but retrieval of items constitutes BACKTRACKING in the Hitting The Road paradigm and I don't think it WILL expedite shit-shoveling.

So you have til I get down the road a piece and unpack a different computer to decide how (or whether) to answer the question of why the "Los Angeles Liberty Headquarters" at 1728 Abbot Kinney in Venice sports a LARGE Gary Johnson banner waving conspicuously on the second story, without so much as one puny Ron Paul yard sign.

eleganz
07-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I am on the verge of hitting the road. I actually RETRIEVED my camera from my vehicle to post a picture worth a thousand words, then "discovered" that the whatever-card does not insert directly into this older laptop. If it meant getting to the bottom of bullshit quicker, I'd happily make a second retrieval of a newer computer, but retrieval of items constitutes BACKTRACKING in the Hitting The Road paradigm and I don't think it WILL expedite shit-shoveling.

So you have til I get down the road a piece and unpack a different computer to decide how (or whether) to answer the question of why the "Los Angeles Liberty Headquarters" at 1728 Abbot Kinney in Venice sports a LARGE Gary Johnson banner waving conspicuously on the second story, without so much as one puny Ron Paul yard sign.

The Ron Paul supporter who makes this HQ even possible is also a supporter/friend of Gary johnson. Before our primary we had a 30 ft Ron Paul sign out front. If you had been here then you would've seen it and all the work that went into the. Smpaign