PDA

View Full Version : NEEDED FOR RON 2B NOMINATED ON FLOOR-SPREAD TRUTH RE: LA & OK BEFORE TAMPA spread VIDEO

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Ron Paul is unsure he will be credited with having won FIVE states NEEDED to get NOMINATED at RNC and get an automatic 'nominee speech' with no concession by anyone -- when he really won at least SIX not counting the Colorado 'coalition' win with Santorum supporters who said they would vote for Ron.

I think he is underestimating the grass roots and I would really appreciate it if people here will help prove me right.

TO HELP: Please post something like the following in as many comment sections/tweets as you can WITH video (discussion of why, below):

Ron Paul SHOULD have enough delegates to nominate him into contention and guarantee him a nominee speech at convention. The only way Ron Paul would NOT have a MAJORITY of delegates in at least five states is if the credentials committee cheats and doesn’t seat his delegates. For example, the Paul delegates in Louisiana are being challenged even though he had a supermajority of delegates to state convention where they were chosen, and won the Louisiana caucuses in a landslide. The party types tried to pretend they had changed the rules so no chair could be removed and it only took a third of the vote to pass, etc, but those rules ‘created’ by ignoring the majority vote at the rules committee which voted in a different chair, were never ratified because the self declared chair at the state convention was removed and replaced before that could happen.

Removal of the state chair required he ignore at least 3 motions or properly brought points of order, which was easy, since they were trying to break the rules and didn’t dare recognize activity from the floor where Paul delegates would carry the vote. The first 2:15 of this video shows those motions being made and is boring, but after that it is removal of the chair and a synopsis of why it would take a cheating credentials committee to refuse to seat the Paul delegation at Tampa. With LA, even ignoring OK where Paul delegates also should be seated, Paul has a MAJORITY of 5 states: NV, IA, ME, MN and Louisiana. Synopsis video of the LA State GOP convention here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k884ZKUNwbo&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

VIDEO of BOTH LOUISIANA and OKLAHOMA needs to be circulated WIDELY. Last I remember, we know how to do that. Of these I think LOUISIANA is the most compelling because the physical attacks were on video, and clearly unprovoked, but the fact that there are TWO states (at least) that he is not being credited with needs to be known.

Your mission, if you will accept it, is to get into ten comment sections on articles/ youtubes/ message boards each week leading to the convention the video proof.

This next video is the most FULL synopsis of the Louisiana convention but probably needs to be introduced with a note that the first 2:15 minutes just show people being ignored in violation of Roberts Rules of order, justifying removal of the chair, and if they want to skip that they don't miss much. Otherwise people might not get through that part. I will find and post the other good Louisiana videos I know of here. If the Oklahoma people have a 'marketing' synopsis of their video we can spread in support of their challenge, we need to spread that too.

Otherwise we should just mention that Oklahoma our guys were punched for insisting the rules be followed and that we should have a physical count of the close voice vote which we never got, that they closed the wall dividers on our guys and walked out refusing against the rules to recognize objections and the convention continued in the parking lot, and our guys won it.

also a suggestion to tweet to get it in twitter streams and emails of gop heads -- use good judgment on language, we want results, not to paint a trail where we look bad:

]I'm in the middle of spreading this thread into some Ron Paul groups on Facebook, but how about including the link to Chairman Preibus and the co-chair's twitter/facebook accounts in the OP? Or are you concerned the R3evolution wouldn't show the proper restraint? :)

Seriously though I think it would have maximum effect if they saw public comments showing up on their facebooks and twitters. They know their base GOP voters will see them and might start to question their leadership if justice isn't served...

http://www.gop.com/index.php/issues/leadership/

I think we NEED public pressure to MAKE Romney's credentials committee know they will be the laughing stock if they don't seat at LEAST our Louisiana delegation.

Will anyone help with this?

It is the difference between whether Ron DOES or DOES NOT get nominated on the floor into contention at RNC with a speech NO ONE had the right to edit, on his own delegation power.[/B]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k884ZKUNwbo&feature=player_embedded
Other video with closer views of the assault's at the direction of the old party establishment by the off duty police hired as security exist where the second man grabbed warned he was handicapped (he had recently had hip replacement and landed on his hip when he was taken down by the security).

One of the closer angles of the Henry Herford assault ( the guy with the recent hip replacement)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTpLOUxC6Q&feature=g-trend

It already has over 160,000 views but we need to get it out with the message that they are trying to say these duly elected Ron Paul delegates shouldn't be seated.

Here is a better video of Helwig, the rules chair being taken off by the hired off duty police you saw at about 2:30 of the first video, this is the guy whose fingers were broken and who returned walking with a cane. You can hear cracks and him yelling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofnSb9l9rwQ

here is a local write up: http://www.thedeadpelican.com/2012/convention.htm

Working Poor
06-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Will anyone help with this?

Hope so...

ClydeCoulter
06-20-2012, 10:19 AM
I have shared (FB) and tweeted the LA video...let's get this out there.
Any links to the best OK videos?

edit: how else may I help?
I have to be at a committee caucus for the my state senate district this afternoon, but after I can do more.

tsai3904
06-20-2012, 10:20 AM
At 3:47, the guys asks for a vote to have the chair removed. Can that motion be brought up by anyone and at anytime? Is that how we are justifying the second convention that went on later in the video?

torchbearer
06-20-2012, 10:55 AM
At 3:47, the guys asks for a vote to have the chair removed. Can that motion be brought up by anyone and at anytime? Is that how we are justifying the second convention that went on later in the video?

we had one of the top parliamentarians in this state guiding each motion. from what i understand that a motion to remove the chair is in order when the chair refuses to acknowledge request from the floor. i think roberts rules has that at 3 request being ignored.
by that point, the chair had ignored 5 request.

tsai3904
06-20-2012, 10:59 AM
we had one of the top parliamentarians in this state guiding each motion. from what i understand that a motion to remove the chair is in order when the chair refuses to acknowledge request from the floor. i think roberts rules has that at 3 request being ignored.
by that point, the chair had ignored 5 request.

If that is the case, it should be written into the video because most people watching this will have no idea why that second convention would be justified. Most people will just think they are being extremely rude.

torchbearer
06-20-2012, 11:00 AM
If that is the case, it should be written into the video because most people watching this will have no idea why that second convention would be justified. Most people will just think they are being extremely rude.

should we also add that they guy acting as the original chair, appointed himself permanent chair with no vote from the body?
that is out of order.

tsai3904
06-20-2012, 11:03 AM
should we also add that they guy acting as the original chair, appointed himself permanent chair with no vote from the body?
that is out of order.

Yes. Anything that will help make people who have no understanding of Roberts Rules to understand what's going on will help. I guarantee you if you show this to a random individual, they will have no clue what's going on. Add some background comments and it will make this video a lot more significant.

Barrex
06-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Put a link to tweet in your OP and few phrases that people can copy paste..... Like it or not that is how you get people involved: do as much work as you can for them :)

Tweeted.

Since GOP and Mitt are contesting most of our delegates and convention that we won Ron is aware that he might end up short....Lets be realistic it is a possibility (and they will/are try-ing to sabotage him/us/you).

*I was excited that people will be use big letters and bright colors in this thread but the I got dissapointed after first post.

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 11:39 AM

It can be brought up AFTER the chair has ignored three points of order or valid motions from the floor which is why the boring 2:15 is so important in the beginning, it shows he was ignoring points of information and valid objections. After that, yes, he can be removed. They wanted to say they passed rules in rules committee which were not going to allow any challenge and would have a quorum of only one third, but they had to have those ratified and the chair was removed so that didn't happen and old rules still applied. That is the point of this video. But other videos show the attacks much more colorfully.

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 11:42 AM

It should be written then, or the lead in to why people can ignore the 2:15 can say it is procedurally important because when a chair ignores motions and valid points as happened there, it justifies removal under Roberts Rules, which happens right after that. But the credentials committee will know it. For pressure purposes, we need to make that clear though. I don't know how to edit video, can anyone put an introduction saying that after three ignored motions or points the chair can be removed, and the first 2:15 shows five being ignored?

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 11:42 AM
that is out of order.

also good.

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Put a link to tweet in your OP and few phrases that people can copy paste..... Like it or not that is how you get people involved: do as much work as you can for them :)

Tweeted.

Since GOP and Mitt are contesting most of our delegates and convention that we won Ron is aware that he might end up short....Lets be realistic it is a possibility (and they will/are try-ing to sabotage him/us/you).

*I was excited that people will be use big letters and bright colors in this thread but the I got dissapointed after first post.

good idea, here's one, people, post yours and I'll retweet them, too: https://twitter.com/usernamenuse/status/215500667173879809

Just Another Genius
06-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Media didn't want this LA fiasco to get legs because they knew the average Republican slob would side with the person who ended up with the broken hip, which is why[................deleted by mod....................] [events defused] this story of violence, election corruption, and stealing the delegates in this state so Ron Paul wouldn't get the state credit and these delegates. Your correct that this is a huge and powerful story which needs to be brought to everyone's attention and why any results coming from the convention should be considered invalid as well as CRIMINAL if Ron Paul doesn't receive credit for these delegates and this state as well as any other delegates and states which were stolen from him.

If the process is corrupt which elects our government officials, which we all know is the case, then that makes our government officials illegitimate. They are only in power due to the corruption of the process and are therefor not a legit government and therefor have no say over the American people and are subject to prosecution for all the crimes they've committed while in office. Those in media who took part in deceiving the public and supported and legitimized this corruption deserve to be held criminally responsible under RICO and terrorist laws. Instead of reporting election fraud the media mislead the public and blamed those who were victims of this corruption. If they the media want to deny it let them do so from the witness stand where a jury can decide their criminal fate. And the same goes for all these government officials who were put into power illegitimately and have committed criminal unconstitutional acts while in office.

So yes I agree, ELECTION FRAUD is the MAIN STORY which needs to get out to the public over the next two months before the convention, and videos like the one above are what will sway the masses if it's explained to them. It should be made clear to the masses that Ron Paul was the peoples choice for nomination and it was only through corruption of the election process and media that Romney is even being considered and therefor he should not even be recognized as a legitimate candidate for the Republican Party. And since the RNC officials have endorsed this corruption they too should be considered illegitimate and held criminally responsible as well. There's plenty of documented proof to convict all these criminals for their actions, and once it's shown to the masses I'm sure they'll agree as well, and give their blessings to putting a stop to this corruption and seeing that those responsible are removed from their positions.

How would I go about getting this information to the masses, I'll save that for a separate post, that is if I'm still allowed to post here since certain parties are trying to censor my right to give my opinion already.

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 12:29 PM
Don't pick fights about Rand in this thread because I want this thread to stay in this forum and infighting I move elsewhere. People have strong opinions on both sides of that issue.

romacox
06-20-2012, 12:46 PM
I have been posting and emailing this: http://dougwead.wordpress.com/

also adding this comment: The news media outright lied so as to keep us in the dark, and to manipulate the vote...to make sure one of two globalist/ progressive gets elected. They reported that Romney and Santorum won the Iowa Caucus, and Ron Paul won zero. Well it is now official that Ron Paul in fact won the Iowa Caucus by a land slide as I reported earlier.
See more in Doug Wead's article:

Will that suffice?

Just Another Genius
06-20-2012, 01:01 PM
I didn't mention Rand in my post to discredit him, I only mentioned Rand because HIS STORY OF ENDORSING MITT ROMNEY did come out right after this LA incident, which took everyone's attention away from the election fraud in LA which just took place. I didn't say anything negative about Rand Paul, I only pointed out the coincidence that he was the one who upstaged this LA election fraud story, censoring that fact doesn't make it any less true. If you want to kiss Rand's behind, fine, but don't think you can change the historical facts of what took place around this time because of his actions. Censoring facts helps no one except those who don't want to accept them as reality. I see no facts backing up the comment under my name stating I've had a little shameless behavior in the past, at least none which were brought to my attention, but apparently one doesn't have a right to defend themselves on this site anymore than someone up against the NDAA and Obama, which I find pretty hypocritical, considering this is after all a Ron Paul site.

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 01:05 PM
I have been posting and emailing this: http://dougwead.wordpress.com/

also adding this comment: The news media outright lied so as to keep us in the dark, and to manipulate the vote...to make sure one of two globalist/ progressive gets elected. They reported that Romney and Santorum won the Iowa Caucus, and Ron Paul won zero. Well it is now official that Ron Paul in fact won the Iowa Caucus by a land slide as I reported earlier.
See more in Doug Wead's article:

Will that suffice?

that is good but it doesn't go to this point. This point is that after we won the delegates in LA and OK they are threatening to not seat them because they don't want Ron to have a speech from the floor as a matter of right. Then the LA video is very persuasive, showing violence on their part, injuries to people who gave no threat, and that we had the overwhelming majority of people voting for our slate.

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 01:07 PM
I didn't mention Rand in my post to discredit him, I only mentioned Rand because HIS STORY OF ENDORSING MITT ROMNEY did come out right after this LA incident, which took everyone's attention away from the election fraud in LA which just took place. I didn't say anything negative about Rand Paul, I only pointed out the coincidence that he was the one who upstaged this LA election fraud story, censoring that fact doesn't make it any less true. If you want to kiss Rand's behind, fine, but don't think you can change the historical facts of what took place around this time because of his actions. Censoring facts helps no one except those who don't want to accept them as reality. I see no facts backing up the comment under my name stating I've had a little shameless behavior in the past, at least none which was brought to my attention, but apparently one doesn't have a right to defend themselves on this site anymore than someone up against the NDAA and Obama, which I find pretty hypocritical, considering this is after all a Ron Paul site.

I have no idea what you are talking about. But you were implying there was calculation on Rand's part specifically aimed at derailing this story line. And you can talk about Rand in hot topics but keep it out of this thread. I am pissed at Rand and not inclined to kiss him anywhere at all at the moment, but insulting me only further derails this thread. Cut it out.

IDefendThePlatform
06-20-2012, 01:27 PM
good idea, here's one, people, post yours and I'll retweet them, too: https://twitter.com/usernamenuse/status/215500667173879809

Yours is better but here's mine anyway:
https://twitter.com/tonystuntz/status/215490046999019522

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 01:31 PM
Yours is better but here's mine anyway:
https://twitter.com/tonystuntz/status/215490046999019522

retweeted and favorited!

romacox
06-20-2012, 01:39 PM
that is good but it doesn't go to this point. This point is that after we won the delegates in LA and OK they are threatening to not seat them because they don't want Ron to have a speech from the floor as a matter of right. Then the LA video is very persuasive, showing violence on their part, injuries to people who gave no threat, and that we had the overwhelming majority of people voting for our slate.

OK will post the LA video.

NoOneButPaul
06-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Never ceases to amaze me the passion you guys will put forth for a race Ron said he doesn't have enough delegates to win MEANWHILE Kurt Bills who is running for A SENATE SEAT can't even get a subforum...

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Never ceases to amaze me the passion you guys will put forth for a race Ron said he doesn't have enough delegates to win MEANWHILE Kurt Bills who is running for A SENATE SEAT can't even get a subforum...

it is easy to spend someone else's money and someone else's time, isn't it? spend yours as you please.

So you know, Josh did say he is going to create a subforum for Bills, though.

I intend to donate to him, however, this is the last time Ron Paul, whom I see as the best messenger for liberty in my lifetime, will run for office and my highest priority is to use that opportunity and the visibility it gives the man as best I can. The other candidates I am aware of, in comparison, simply don't measure up to the impact of Ron just spreading the message, imho.

Obviously we disagree.

IDefendThePlatform
06-20-2012, 05:06 PM
I think we NEED public pressure to MAKE Romney's credentials committee know they will be the laughing stock if they don't seat at LEAST our Louisiana delegation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k884ZKUNwbo&feature=player_embedded
Other video with closer views of the assault's at the direction of the old party establishment by the off duty police hired as security exist where the second man grabbed warned he was handicapped (he had recently had hip replacement and landed on his hip when he was taken down by the security).

Bump. How will the rest of the rank and file GOP look at it if this video gets out on MSNBC or Ben Swann or some other TV station? Or Independent voters?

What about a petition? Or a pledge not to consider voting for the GOP nominee unless the rules are upheld and the true LA delegation is seated? That could potentially get a significant number of digital signatures between now and whenever this decision is ultimately made.

Eliyahf
06-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Can one of our talented video editors out there create a compelling video showing that Ron Paul did in fact win 5+ States?

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Here is one of the closer angles of the Henry Herford assault:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTpLOUxC6Q&feature=g-trend

Eliyahf
06-20-2012, 05:46 PM
This thread needs to be the focus of our grassroots. If Ron Paul has a plurality of 5 States he can be nominated and be on the ballot as well as give a 15-minute speech to the delegates at the Convention. The delegates have the power to elect the next president. Will they really be so foolish and elect Romney when Ron Paul speaks to them directly and asks for their vote? We must get Ron Paul on the ballot and on that stage so he can ask the delegates for his vote.

ClydeCoulter
06-20-2012, 05:59 PM
https://twitter.com/TheLoneCoyote/status/215477993299128320
from earlier.

sailingaway
06-20-2012, 06:00 PM
https://twitter.com/TheLoneCoyote/status/215477993299128320
from earlier.

retweeted!

davidt!
06-20-2012, 06:44 PM

Video definitley needs this or noone will know what is going on.

ClydeCoulter
06-20-2012, 06:48 PM
Video definitley needs this or noone will know what is going on.

Where's coffeewithchess?
I can edit video, but coffee is much quicker (and better) at it.
I would want someone to give exactly what should be said (I'm no parlimentarian).

ClydeCoulter
06-20-2012, 07:49 PM
Okay, I'll give it shot if someone can tell me where I can download it. Or, will I have to use a youtube downloader? Hope not, I would like to keep the quality as good as possible.

Intro: "After three ignored motions or points the chair can be removed, and the first 2:15 shows five being ignored"?

edit: Perhaps it is already being taken care of?

CPUd
06-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Here is most of the convention. Notice the guy at 5:00 getting up, he was a local Santorum campaign coordinator, who knows what is gonna happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afi4FJM65dc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afi4FJM65dc

This one gives a bit of background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkZLIuC9wzU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkZLIuC9wzU

ClydeCoulter
06-20-2012, 10:43 PM
This makes my blood boil every time I watch it.
These "establishment" people are just human beings like everyone else, not gods.
I applaud the Louisiana Ron Paul supporters for their persistence in not being overrun by those that thought they could do as they please and get away with it.

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 09:16 AM
About to post this on a comment section talking about 'whether Ron Paul will be given a speaking slot' my point being that with Louisiana he gets one as a matter of right.

Ron Paul is entitled to a speech as nominee into consideration at the convention, when Louisiana delegates, where he WON the caucus in a landslide, are counted. Noises are being made that maybe they won't be counted, but let those who know parliamentary procedure watch the video synopsis I post. Note the first 2:15 is boring, being motions and points made which the self declared chair ignored contrary to Roberts Rules of Order -- making him subject to removal by the body. The actual removal comes after that. The newly elected chair, a recent hip replacement recipient was driven to the ground despite shouts that he was handicapped, and was taken away by ambulence. The rules chair you see in the video, who objected to a false rules chair giving a false rules committee report had fingers broken by the security hired by the party establishment, as he was dragged off. The second video shows Henry Herford, there is a third video with the rules chair assault. In fact the whole thing is on video. Please spread this, as Romney's folks now deny they said they would support the Ron Paul delegates in credentials committee to be seated. With Louisiana, Paul has five states to be nominated at convention.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k884ZKUNwbo&feature=player_embedded#t=0s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTpLOUxC6Q&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 09:24 AM
Okay, I'll give it shot if someone can tell me where I can download it. Or, will I have to use a youtube downloader? Hope not, I would like to keep the quality as good as possible.

Intro: "After three ignored motions or points the chair can be removed, and the first 2:15 shows five being ignored"?

edit: Perhaps it is already being taken care of?

could someone who knows how please help him with this? I would if I knew how.

Eliyahf
06-21-2012, 10:59 AM
This thread needs to be on the front page. I posted on DailyPaul to draw attention to this thread and it's already on the front page there. http://www.dailypaul.com/241298/five-states

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 11:05 AM
Yeah, I'll put it on the front page.

cajuncocoa
06-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Shared via FB and Twitter: https://twitter.com/cajuncocoa/status/215870748311560192
(also retweeted the others posted here)

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Shared via FB (http://www.facebook.com/sandra.dearie/posts/198077773651237) and Twitter: https://twitter.com/cajuncocoa/status/215870748311560192
(also retweeted the others posted here)

retweeted!

ClydeCoulter
06-21-2012, 12:32 PM
@Sailingaway,

Has anyone tried contacting the shawnwilson youtube channel owner about getting this done, he could overlay his video with text with tools that youtube provides and all the current links to it would still point to the updated version.

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 12:33 PM
@Sailingaway,

Has anyone tried contacting the shawnwilson youtube channel owner about getting this done, he could overlay his video with text with tools that youtube provides and all the current links to it would still point to the updated version.

I don't think so.

Comments on what needs to be added? I'll go through this thread and pull out what is here, but it would be great if a parliamentarian would weigh in....

ClydeCoulter
06-21-2012, 12:39 PM
I don't think so.

Comments on what needs to be added? I'll go through this thread and pull out what is here, but it would be great if a parliamentarian would weigh in....

Yes, we need parliamentarian input.
I tried sending him a comment that directed him here, but I don't know if it worked because it doesn't show it after I posted it on his channel comments (maybe because I'm not subscribed to him or he needs to approve it).

Eliyahf
06-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Yes, we need parliamentarian input.
I tried sending him a comment that directed him here, but I don't know if it worked because it doesn't show it after I posted it on his channel comments (maybe because I'm not subscribed to him or he needs to approve it).

Can't we just hire our own Parliamentarian? pretendpicturesinc.com/perfect_rules_faq_how_I_hire.html

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Can't we just hire our own Parliamentarian? pretendpicturesinc.com/perfect_rules_faq_how_I_hire.html

we have a few here. We could go that route if one doesn't offer. I am hoping if we keep this bumped until this weekend we will get the volunteer team we need. Otherwise we may need to hire it. We should probably hire the person the LA GOP hired if we can, and if we go that route, to make sure the wording matched what they are doing since we are going from clips.

ClydeCoulter
06-21-2012, 03:16 PM
we have a few here. We could go that route if one doesn't offer. I am hoping if we keep this bumped until this weekend we will get the volunteer team we need. Otherwise we may need to hire it. We should probably hire the person the LA GOP hired if we can, and if we go that route, to make sure the wording matched what they are doing since we are going from clips.

^^^ THIS ^^^ we need help

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 06:05 PM
bump!

Barrex
06-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Someones new avatar sucks.... it is too small for people to be able to see what it is.

ClydeCoulter
06-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Someones new avatar sucks.... it is too small for people to be able to see what it is.

Barrex, we have important work to do and all you can do is cut down someones avatar, did you get enough sleep last night? /jk

edit: I think it's the "tree of liberty" from the CA rally

Barrex
06-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Barrex, we have important work to do and all you can do is cut down someones avatar, did you get enough sleep last night? /jk

edit: I think it's the "tree of liberty" from the CA rally

;)

I know what it is

People cant bump threads anymore without being (ne znam rijec na engleskom za taj pojam)

ClydeCoulter
06-21-2012, 06:50 PM
@Barrex, What? (ne znam rijec na engleskom za taj pojam) :)

@SailingAway, here's another version of that tree that I worked on : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53961121/TreeofLiberty01b.png

Aratus
06-21-2012, 07:11 PM
^this^ cooooooooooooooooooool!

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 07:16 PM
@Barrex, What? (ne znam rijec na engleskom za taj pojam) :)

@SailingAway, here's another version of that tree that I worked on : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53961121/TreeofLiberty01b.png

downloaded! Thank you! I pulled this one from a full size picture Carson posted...

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 07:20 PM

<--- Is this one better?

ClydeCoulter
06-21-2012, 07:21 PM
downloaded! I pulled this one from a full size picture Carson posted...

I just cropped it, duplicated it to a layer, sharpened the new layer and reduced it's opacity, then autoleveled to lighten the lower layer a bit.

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 07:29 PM
I just cropped it, duplicated it to a layer, sharpened the new layer and reduced it's opacity, then autoleveled to lighten the lower layer a bit.

uh.

ok.

Thank you!! I understand the cropped and opacity part!

ClydeCoulter
06-21-2012, 07:33 PM
I downloaded the video from the youtube link, I will have to install Vegas Video since this is a new computer (the motherboard went out on my old one). Now, where'd I put that installation cd?

It really would be better if the original uploader just added text overlay on youtube, then all the links on FB and twitter and whatnot would still point to the right place.

ClydeCoulter
06-21-2012, 07:41 PM
I cannot seem to leave a comment on shawn's youtube channel feed, I even tried subscribing to his channel, went to his webpage (where malwarebytes told me it blocked an outgoing connection) and everything...

Aratus
06-21-2012, 08:35 PM
bump!

CPUd
06-21-2012, 08:37 PM
I can cut from multiple videos if someone(s) can write what to put in the captions. Something of the form:

which video, timestamp, text to appear, video paused during text or not

Barrex
06-21-2012, 08:42 PM
<--- Is this one better?

Tree-hugger. I didnt know that tree-huggery is allowed on this forum ;)

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 08:43 PM
I can cut from multiple videos if someone(s) can write what to put in the captions. Something of the form:

which video, timestamp, text to appear, video paused during text or not

thank you! I have to run out but I will rough something up tomorrow and pm it to you if no one else does. I'd like a parliamentarian to look it over before it is finalized though. I think I know a couple by user name but maybe we could hire the parliamentarian hired in Louisiana to go over the copy if torchbearer knows the identity of that person.

sailingaway
06-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Tree-hugger. I didnt know that tree-huggery is allowed on this forum ;)

tree climbery is allowed, or at least, not stopped.....

I was inside. I had signed up in advance....

sailingaway
06-22-2012, 08:58 AM
today I will watch the video and take a stab at language to be added but if we have a parliamentarian who can review it that would be great. I also want to send it by torchbearer before it goes in the video to make sure I am accurately describing events.

sailingaway
06-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Here is an example where I put the video and discussion into comment section. If anyone wants to copy and paste this or modify it for their own purposes in spreading this, feel free:

http://redalertpolitics.com/2012/06/22/are-ron-pauls-delegates-planning-to-hijack-the-vp-nomination/#comment-10460

ClydeCoulter
06-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Here is an example where I put the video and discussion into comment section. If anyone wants to copy and paste this or modify it for their own purposes in spreading this, feel free:

http://redalertpolitics.com/2012/06/22/are-ron-pauls-delegates-planning-to-hijack-the-vp-nomination/#comment-10460

huh? I don't see it at the link.

sailingaway
06-22-2012, 11:50 AM
huh? I don't see it at the link.

oh, dang. I can see it but it says 'your comment is awaiting moderation'. Here is my comment:

By the way, the only way Ron Paul would NOT have a MAJORITY of delegates in at least five states is if the credentials committee cheats and doesn’t seat his delegates. For example, the Paul delegates in Louisiana are being challenged even though he had a supermajority of delegates to state convention where they were chosen, and won the Louisiana caucuses in a landslide. The party types tried to pretend they had changed the rules so no chair could be removed and it only took a third of the vote to pass, etc, but those rules ‘created’ by ignoring the majority vote at the rules committee which voted in a different chair, were never ratified because the self declared chair at the state convention was removed and replaced before that could happen.

Removal of the state chair required he ignore at least 3 motions or properly brought points of order, which was easy, since they were trying to break the rules and didn’t dare recognize activity from the floor where Paul delegates would carry the vote. The first 2:15 of this video shows those motions being made and is boring, but after that it is removal of the chair and a synopsis of why it would take a cheating credentials committee to refuse to seat the Paul delegation at Tampa. With LA, even ignoring OK where Paul delegates also should be seated, Paul has a MAJORITY of 5 states: NV, IA, ME, MN and Louisiana. Synopsis video of the LA State GOP convention here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k884ZKUNwbo&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

ClydeCoulter
06-22-2012, 12:18 PM
oh, dang. I can see it but it says 'your comment is awaiting moderation'. Here is my comment:

Does anyone here know shawnmwilson (the youtube channel)? In order for all of the links to remain valid that have been passed around, HE needs to add the text using youtube tools. HELP?

ClydeCoulter
06-22-2012, 02:25 PM

It's still awating moderation? (just went and checked again in case I could vote on it or like it or something).

sailingaway
06-22-2012, 02:30 PM
I need a parliamentarian to look at my comment above and make sure it is accurate because that is essentially what I would put into captions.

and yeah, it is still under moderation. Maybe the youtube link flagged it or something.

emilybh
06-22-2012, 04:14 PM
More than just circulation of the videos needs to take place. If we are being asked to visit forums and explain what went on we need a time line for each video pointing out what rules were violated and what SHOULD have taken place. Please provide THAT detailed info so those of us who can do so have all the ammo we need to prove wrong doing took place.

Ideally, you'll provide a timeline pointing how where Robert's Rules were violated that we can cut and paste and send along with the video link. Thanks.

sailingaway
06-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Yeah, but for that we need a parliamentarian.

I can say generally essentially what I said in my 'comment' above, but not give citation etc.

the removal of chair after three proper motions or points of order is generally allowed in Roberts rules, though so the different variations of the rules shouldn't matter. It might make sense to just use this generally now, and as we get more refined tools, use those. We are just trying to persuade the general masses at this moment, obviously, we need the details for the actual challenge.

but if you read the comment I posted then watch the video, I think it is just generally persuasive. Did you watch it?

Aratus
06-22-2012, 05:21 PM
today's bump!

ClydeCoulter
06-22-2012, 07:42 PM
today's bump!

Any parliamentarians out there? Help? Bump?

ClydeCoulter
06-23-2012, 05:45 AM
Any parliamentarians out there? Help? Bump?
Bump for toady ^^^ THIS ^^^

sailingaway
06-23-2012, 08:51 AM
Hmm....

I've been spreading this in comments and tweeted it, is anyone else doing that? I know ClydeCoulter did. It isn't likely to do as much good if a bunch of us don't do this, but it should only take a lot of us doing a little. Your time and your choice, but I really see this as an opportunity.

ClydeCoulter
06-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Hmm....

I've been spreading this in comments and tweeted it, is anyone else doing that? I know ClydeCoulter did. It isn't likely to do as much good if a bunch of us don't do this, but it should only take a lot of us doing a little. Your time and your choice, but I really see this as an opportunity.

^^^ THIS, I see this as pretty important ^^^

Do We Have Any Parliamentarians In The House to Help Out?

IDefendThePlatform
06-23-2012, 10:21 AM
Hmm....

Agreed. I think it would help if the video had the captioning you guys were talking about.

It would really, really be great if we could more MSM, Ben Swann type coverage of it.

Romney knows he's already on shaky ground with a lot of the GOP base. His credentials committee needs to know theyd be stirring up trouble with a large voting bloc by condoning the LA GOPs bully tactics.

sailingaway
06-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Agreed. I think it would help if the video had the captioning you guys were talking about.

It would really, really be great if we could more MSM, Ben Swann type coverage of it.

Romney knows he's already on shaky ground with a lot of the GOP base. His credentials committee needs to know theyd be stirring up trouble with a large voting bloc by condoning the LA GOPs bully tactics.

Swann did at least do something on it but that was before Romney's campaign said they had never said they would back our delegates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvS2DYoAF_4&feature=player_embedded

Barrex
06-23-2012, 11:18 AM
Hmm....

Yes.
Problem is 99% of the people on this forum dont even know about this and those who see it dont read all of it.
Maybe you could change original post so that first thing people see is what they need to do...and then why...and then elaborate on it.
I might be wrong.

sailingaway
06-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Yes.
Problem is 99% of the people on this forum dont even know about this and those who see it dont read all of it.
Maybe you could change original post so that first thing people see is what they need to do...and then why...and then elaborate on it.
I might be wrong.

I'll try it.

IDefendThePlatform
06-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Swann did at least do something on it but that was before Romney's campaign said they had never said they would back our delegates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvS2DYoAF_4&feature=player_embedded

Thanks, tweeted it here:
https://twitter.com/TonyStuntz/status/216579994816741378

I (https://twitter.com/TonyStuntz/status/216579994816741378)'m not sure just tweets will do it though. I mentioned a petition earlier, what about an email campaign to RNC committee members?

Now that I look, they don't list their emails on the website, but Chairman Preibus and his co-Chair both have twitter and facebook that we could contact them through:

W (http://www.gop.com/index.php/issues/leadership/)e definitely need to make our voices heard on this.

sailingaway
06-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Thanks, tweeted it here:
https://twitter.com/TonyStuntz/status/216579994816741378

I (https://twitter.com/TonyStuntz/status/216579994816741378)'m not sure just tweets will do it though. I mentioned a petition earlier, what about an email campaign to RNC committee members?

Now that I look, they don't list their emails on the website, but Chairman Preibus and his co-Chair both have twitter and facebook that we could contact them through:

W (http://www.gop.com/index.php/issues/leadership/)e definitely need to make our voices heard on this.

good idea. We can put together a form message (I'm a Republican and.....) for people to send who don't want to draft their own. I retweeted your tweet and modified the OP to put up front a 'form comment' for comment sections with the main video and brief description of why the action is important.

Other forms of comments welcome.

IDefendThePlatform
06-23-2012, 11:49 AM
good idea. We can put together a form message (I'm a Republican and.....) for people to send who don't want to draft their own. I retweeted your tweet and modified the OP to put up front a 'form comment' for comment sections with the main video and brief description of why the action is important.

Other forms of comments welcome.

I'm in the middle of spreading this thread into some Ron Paul groups on Facebook, but how about including the link to Chairman Preibus and the co-chair's twitter/facebook accounts in the OP? Or are you concerned the R3evolution wouldn't show the proper restraint? :)

Seriously though I think it would have maximum effect if they saw public comments showing up on their facebooks and twitters. They know their base GOP voters will see them and might start to question their leadership if justice isn't served...

sailingaway
06-23-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm in the middle of spreading this thread into some Ron Paul groups on Facebook, but how about including the link to Chairman Preibus and the co-chair's twitter/facebook accounts in the OP? Or are you concerned the R3evolution wouldn't show the proper restraint? :)

Done! Good idea.

sailingaway
06-24-2012, 08:52 AM
bump

Barrex
06-24-2012, 12:40 PM
bazinga (http://instantbazinga.com/)

ClydeCoulter
06-24-2012, 10:26 PM
Boing, boing, boing...

ClydeCoulter
06-24-2012, 10:29 PM

Looks like they moderated your comment out. It still ain't happenin'

Maybe retry with an obfuscated link?

sailingaway
06-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Looks like they moderated your comment out. It still ain't happenin'

Maybe retry with an obfuscated link?

I had two posts one didn't have the link. They just don't like what I have to say. It went up on WaPo, but they get buried so quickly there.... I've put it on some blogs, and it tends to stick, but not this one, I guess.

ClydeCoulter
06-25-2012, 07:46 AM
I would like to get out the OK video also with some explaination.
One question in my mind is "Who are we targeting". The general public doesn't even know how this works, I've been on youtube commenting and wow, people really do think we are a democracy, that the strawpolls should count, etc... They say, "Why vote in a primary if it's not even counted". I tried to explain, but, wow, we need our education system to do this (edit: I know, I know...end the DOE)

IDefendThePlatform
06-25-2012, 08:03 AM
[QUOTE=ClydeCoulter;4510511]I would like to get out the OK video also with some explaination.
One question in my mind is "Who are we targeting". /QUOTE]

I say go straight to the top:

Twitter and facebook comments that are publicly visible directed at those who will ultimately make these decisions. Let them know people still care about the integrity of the process.

Which is also why I'm not a huge fan of the opening screen in that first OP video, "Ron Paul Revolution Dethrones GOP..." Great for us, but needs something a little more friendly to the rank-and-file GOP for this project, IMO.

sailingaway
06-25-2012, 02:14 PM
bump

Aratus
06-25-2012, 06:16 PM
^this^

ClydeCoulter
06-26-2012, 08:21 AM
I would like to get out the OK video also with some explaination.
One question in my mind is "Who are we targeting".

I say go straight to the top:

Twitter and facebook comments that are publicly visible directed at those who will ultimately make these decisions. Let them know people still care about the integrity of the process.

Which is also why I'm not a huge fan of the opening screen in that first OP video, "Ron Paul Revolution Dethrones GOP..." Great for us, but needs something a little more friendly to the rank-and-file GOP for this project, IMO.

^^^

sailingaway
06-26-2012, 11:31 AM
bump

Barrex
06-26-2012, 01:18 PM
low value post.... please dont ban

Aratus
06-26-2012, 06:30 PM
bump

sailingaway
06-26-2012, 07:46 PM
low value post.... please dont ban

living on the edge....

ClydeCoulter
06-26-2012, 08:55 PM
So, where's Reader these days, he was a good bumper :)

sailingaway
06-27-2012, 04:47 PM
bump

IDefendThePlatform
06-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Bump!

sailingaway
07-21-2012, 05:20 PM
bump with a reminder that we want to have these videos spread around so if Romney tries any shenanigans with Louisiana, the general public will be outraged.

sailingaway
07-22-2012, 10:10 PM
this goes with the discussion in the other thread, about what to do to make sure our LA delegates are seated, they so clearly have the right of it, but people have to know the facts so the RNC would be shamed to have any other result.

sailingaway
07-22-2012, 11:44 PM
bump

ClydeCoulter
07-22-2012, 11:47 PM
SailingAway,

Rule 22 says that Contests must be filed 30 days before the RNC. I suggest that OK and LA file contests by then, even if the other slates have not been yet filed. The contest could state that there was a controversy over the delegate selection process which might bring into question the list of delgates that they have filed.

sailingaway
07-23-2012, 12:05 AM
SailingAway,

Rule 22 says that Contests must be filed 30 days before the RNC. I suggest that OK and LA file contests by then, even if the other slates have not been yet filed. The contest could state that there was a controversy over the delegate selection process which might bring into question the list of delgates that they have filed.

I think OK has filed but maybe with the state. they did file though.

I agree, LA needs to file.

sailingaway
07-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Bump for action!

georgiaboy
07-23-2012, 09:38 AM
bump this is awesome, sa, great grassroots action to take. +rep

ClydeCoulter
07-23-2012, 10:42 AM
I think OK has filed but maybe with the state. they did file though.

I agree, LA needs to file.

It seems like, from the rules, that they have to file with the secretary of the RNC. If the state doesn't file for them, then what?

sailingaway
07-23-2012, 03:15 PM
It seems like, from the rules, that they have to file with the secretary of the RNC. If the state doesn't file for them, then what?

I think they need to file with the Secretary of RNC THEMSELVES, so what if it is extra? You DON'T want to give them a procedural excuse of not filing 'on time'.

libertylastchance
07-23-2012, 05:50 PM
The process of nomination from the floor for Paul to be on the ballot and using the 5 state plurality , comes with the nomination form.. were delegates are free from being bound.
Educating and knowing the rules would be the first step, All of these fraud issues need to be addressed at the state level, as the happened and start at the proper place and keep proceeding through the steps..

ClydeCoulter
07-23-2012, 07:31 PM
The process of nomination from the floor for Paul to be on the ballot and using the 5 state plurality , comes with the nomination form.. were delegates are free from being bound.
Educating and knowing the rules would be the first step, All of these fraud issues need to be addressed at the state level, as the happened and start at the proper place and keep proceeding through the steps..

Fraud charges concerning the delegate selection can be started at the state level, BUT OUR DELEGATES MUST FILE with the Secretary of the RNC no later than 30 days prior to the RNC. AND Must contest any delegates from the fraudulent establishment slates that violated rules no later than 30 days prior to the RNC for the RNC Committee to hear the cases, (edit) And so that our delegates are placed on the temporary role of delegates for that state.

sailingaway
07-23-2012, 07:49 PM

they have to file with the RNC by something like Wednesday, we are talking about the credentials challenge and filing our slate of delegates. They want to file their fake slate at the last minute so there is no chance to protest. Obviously, we have to get our challenge and our REAL slate (backed by affidavits and the very telling video) in on time, regardless of what they do.

ClydeCoulter
07-23-2012, 08:49 PM
they have to file with the RNC by something like Wednesday, we are talking about the credentials challenge and filing our slate of delegates. They want to file their fake slate at the last minute so there is no chance to protest. Obviously, we have to get our challenge and our REAL slate (backed by affidavits and the very telling video) in on time, regardless of what they do.

Bump for exposure to our delegates ! Go guys !!

Barrex
07-23-2012, 11:08 PM
Gone.

ClydeCoulter
07-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Gone.

Goning guys?

Barrex
07-24-2012, 06:51 AM
Goning guys?
Dont now what does that mean but it sounds kinky...... and if it is kinky without girls I am not doing it....

ClydeCoulter
07-24-2012, 10:43 AM
Dont now what does that mean but it sounds kinky...... and if it is kinky without girls I am not doing it....

Goning as in gone guys in the past present tense? (Go guys, Gone, Goning Guys) :)

And yes, it must not be without girls or I am not participating either, but it really wasn't kinky :)

sailingaway
07-28-2012, 10:31 AM
bump

ClydeCoulter
07-28-2012, 11:03 AM
@Sailingaway,

This link no longer works: http://www.gop.com/index.php/issues/leadership/
Gets a 404 error.

ClydeCoulter
07-28-2012, 11:11 AM
I sent the 1st paragraph from your quoted text in the OP along with a link to the 1st video to the RNC link you provided (got 404 error so just cliked on "contact").
There isn't enough room allowed in the contact page for both paragraphs in the quoted OP text.

sailingaway
07-28-2012, 08:47 PM
I sent the 1st paragraph from your quoted text in the OP along with a link to the 1st video to the RNC link you provided (got 404 error so just cliked on "contact").
There isn't enough room allowed in the contact page for both paragraphs in the quoted OP text.

thank you!

NorfolkPCSolutions
07-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Rewrite the suggested post before reposting. Refer to OP if confused...our efforts will bear more fruit if it is more difficult for site operators to blank every copy of that message posted in the comments section.

With a single keystroke. They can search for stings of text, don't ya know?

C'mon, boys and girls. Be inspired; keep thinking outside the box...this is what it means to support your chosen candidate. This is how we use our brains (and technology) and have a voice in this Republic.

ClydeCoulter
07-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Rewrite the suggested post before reposting. Refer to OP if confused...our efforts will bear more fruit if it is more difficult for site operators to blank every copy of that message posted in the comments section.

C'mon, boys and girls. Be inspired; keep thinking outside the box...this is what it means to support your chosen candidate. This is how we use our brains (and technology) and have a voice in this Republic.

You mean like the youtube link, so each person should download the videos and upload them to their youtube account so they can't just do a search on the original youtube url in a post? Other than a couple of backups, I don't think that is necessary.

I think what sailing wrote pretty well details what's gone on. And, we wouldn't want too many different "stories" floating around, especially from those of us that weren't there in person. But, we do want to spread it around.

sailingaway
07-29-2012, 10:25 AM

this would be best but for people who just have a few minutes I wanted to give a canned post they could post. Particularly with the challenges going on, we need to get these circulated.

ClydeCoulter
07-29-2012, 11:00 AM
this would be best but for people who just have a few minutes I wanted to give a canned post they could post. Particularly with the challenges going on, we need to get these circulated.

Changing the text would not affect searches since the video link would be the search criteria, it's more damning.
And, I thank you for the writeup for us to use :)

ClydeCoulter
07-29-2012, 12:28 PM
The video has been posted to http://bangordailynews.com/2012/07/28/politics/challenge-to-election-of-ron-paul-delegates-to-gop-convention-filed/ in the comments.

I wanted to let Maine know that LA is being challenged also and provide the video. So many comments were talking about Maine becoming a laughingstock at the RNC.

ClydeCoulter
07-29-2012, 12:36 PM
I don't see any comments at the following article http://www.inquisitr.com/287719/ron-paul-challenges-louisiana-rnc-delegates/
It says it's using the FB social plugin, does that mean only my friends can see a post I make there?

ClydeCoulter
07-29-2012, 12:47 PM
The video has been posted to http://bangordailynews.com/2012/07/28/politics/challenge-to-election-of-ron-paul-delegates-to-gop-convention-filed/ in the comments.

I wanted to let Maine know that LA is being challenged also and provide the video. So many comments were talking about Maine becoming a laughingstock at the RNC.

I need help with bumping it to the top, need "likes" on my post at the link above.

sailingaway
07-30-2012, 05:23 PM
the stories about challenges to delegates in Mass and ME and LA would be good places to post these videos...

sailingaway
08-04-2012, 01:51 PM
bump

sailingaway
08-10-2012, 09:41 PM
bump for help in spreading videos