PDA

View Full Version : Audio: RP's Campaign Chariman Kent Snyder battles Iowa Tax Relief Chairman Ed Failor

goldenequity
06-20-2007, 04:02 PM
MP3 Audio file is up.

June 20, 2007 - Ron Paul's Campaign Chariman Kent Snyder battles Iowa Tax Relief Chairman Ed Failor WHO newsradio Iowa (21 min)

Much thanks to Josh and http://media.libsyn.com/ for recording this!!

www.ronpaulaudio.com (http://ronpaulaudio.com)

goldenequity
06-20-2007, 04:40 PM
After listening to the dialog I came to 3 conclusions:

Kent Snyder is a gentleman and well chosen by Ron for the task.

Jan Michelson WHO talk jock is a blast.....he made me laugh hard!!:D :D :D

Ed Failor is going to lose his job.

Seer
06-20-2007, 04:46 PM
Torch'd.

rich34
06-20-2007, 04:53 PM
What I'm I doing wrong it's not work? I click on the link and it opens up another webpage, but the whole page is white with media.libsyn.com in the upper left hand corner.

JoshLowry
06-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Go to http://ronpaulaudio.com/index.html#new (http://RonPaulAudio.com)

rich34
06-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Ooops :o My fault:)

FSUSeminolesR#1
06-20-2007, 05:01 PM
I just finished listening to the interview. This guy Failor is such a lying tool. That guy Kent Snyder handed that Failor kook his ass on a platter. Makes people who live in that state look bad. Thank God Im in beautiful FLA.

LibertyEagle
06-20-2007, 05:04 PM
I just finished listening to the interview. This guy Failor is such a lying tool. That guy Kent Snyder handed that Failor kook his ass on a platter. Makes people who live in that state look bad. Thank God Im in beautiful FLA.

We'll have to see. Failor might just get a lot of blowback :D for his actions and from more people than just us. Right now, I know Iowa has one very great thing in their favor... the radio host WAS WONDERFUL!!

JoshLowry
06-20-2007, 05:09 PM
.. the radio host WAS WONDERFUL!!

Was just thinking the same thing before I saw your reply.

If we can find a phone number or contact number for this guy we should tell him thank you so much. He looked at the situation and saw that it was wrong and didn't try to put a neocon spin on it.

Edit: Email him here: mickelson@netins.net

randolphus maximus
06-20-2007, 05:10 PM
The host did a pretty good job of putting Chairman Ed into a box. Kent Snyder is an excellent spokesman for Ron Paul.

RJB
06-20-2007, 05:20 PM
If you have an Iowan phone # call Ed "Failure." He complained that no one from Iowa has called him based on caller ID. He may be lying of course, but give him a call.

walt
06-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Repost his home phone number. This guy is a total joke.

Gee
06-20-2007, 05:25 PM
People called his house during the night? :mad:

JoshLowry
06-20-2007, 05:26 PM

Sadly. You get 1000 people to do something and a few are going to do it poorly.

RJB
06-20-2007, 05:30 PM

Whoever's doing that... Remember, you are the face of Ron Paul. You give a jackass like Ed Failure ammo.

LibertyEagle
06-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Thanks Josh.

Email sent.

LibertyEagle
06-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Repost his home phone number. This guy is a total joke.

C'mon Walt. We don't want to do this. All it does is make us look bad and it doesn't relfect well on Dr. Paul. Let's just stick to the business numbers and try to act courteous when we call.

RJB
06-20-2007, 05:36 PM
That should almost be a rule as far as not posting home phone numbers.

goldenequity
06-20-2007, 08:09 PM
I agree no home phone calls........

however,

make those business phones ring none stop 8-5pm for the next 10 days.

We've got work to do. It's nothing short of flexing our muscle to the GOP pundits.

The sooner the better.

Ron can't do everything himself.....but he's a courageous, tireless, dedicated man.

Grab you pitchforks and light your torches and start marching folks.

wbbgjr
06-20-2007, 08:14 PM
That should almost be a rule as far as not posting home phone numbers.

Honestly. I hope the Ron Paul supporters are smarter than to call his home. It kills me to think that our supporters are hurting the campaign because they are so freaking juvenile.

AHHHH!!!

RJB
06-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Personally, I hope it's just another lie from Ed Failure.

LibertyCzar
06-20-2007, 08:49 PM
I just listened. Interesting that this guy didn't even seem to mind being called at home. He said that's okay. It's a public number.

Of course, he tried to twist such calls as supporting the claim that Ron Paul is fringe.

Korey Kaczynski
06-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Keep calling him. He's proven he's a scumbag, we can just keep calling him and politely insisting him to change his behavior.

wbbgjr
06-20-2007, 08:52 PM
I just listened. Interesting that this guy didn't even seem to mind being called at home. He said that's okay. It's a public number.

Of course, he tried to twist such calls as supporting the claim that Ron Paul is fringe.

He said he didn't mind being called at home but his tone of voice indicated he did. He was either being sarcastic or he's just so used to lying.

BuddyRey
06-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Anyone know what radio show this is? I'm trying to compile a list of as many interesting and pro-Ron Paul radio shows/podcasts as I can.

dspectre
06-20-2007, 09:10 PM
I removed my post.

jj111
06-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Whoever's doing that... Remember, you are the face of Ron Paul. You give a jackass like Ed Failure ammo.

1. It's possible Ed Failure is a liar.
2. It's possible Ed Failure or someone else had operatives do this. A dirty trick.
3. Ed Failure is listed as "senior advisor" (an officer) of McCain headquarters (but didn't reveal that on his radio appearance.
4. If it's true that anybody gave him a harassing phone call, why didn't he call the police and file a police report.

It's true that we should not call at home.
It's true that we should double check the sources of numbers before we call to make sure they are authentic.
It remains to be proven whether any of Ed Failure's wild allegations have any real basis to them.
Ed Failure has already demonstrated himself to have very little if any credibility.

KingTheoden
06-20-2007, 09:20 PM
I agree with the majority- do NOT call the man's home. It will only work against us. Further, we don't want to harass him and especially not his family. It is a vital professional issue- but let's keep it professional. As long as we do, they will buckle. If we act like feral boars, we will go no where.

goldenequity
06-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Feral Boars?

hahahahahah...... how about rude pigs?
this is just a chat thread.....don't make us have to
go and look stuff up!!! :D :D :D :eek:

goldenequity
06-21-2007, 05:05 AM
This is where things start falling away,
so this post is about staying the course.
Failor is now "old" news, however....

Ron Paul is the epitomy of staying the course.
He doesn't waiver. The man's incredible at 71.

Let's not waiver, let's be an incredible support base.
Failor called us "fringe" and further the very essence of his insult was
to relegate Our Candidate as merely "fringe" like his supporters.

Are we "fringe"?

Let's make his office a living Hell for 9 more days.
....Politely, of course.:cool: :cool: :D

Bob Cochran
06-21-2007, 06:40 AM
Ed Failor admitted in the radio interview that Ron Paul has a wonderful record, yet he somehow came to the determination that Dr. Paul is not a credible candidate.

How is a nine-term Congressman (now in his tenth term) who has NEVER voted to raise taxes NOT a credible candidate when it comes to the topic of tax relief?

This is the question that someone should be chirping into Ed Failor's ear day and night.

KingTheoden
06-21-2007, 07:25 AM
Ed Failor offered one of the worst performances on the radio when gave a convoluted and contradictory explanation as to why Ron Paul is being excluded from the straw poll. He invited every other candidate besides Gravel, who is running for President purely on a lark, ego, or to increase his speaking fee. Ron Paul has more money in the bank than four of the candidates as of the end of the last quarter; how does that not automatically make him credible to debate.

I say we continue with Op Phone Jam for the next ten days. Moreover, I think that Ron Paul supporters should show up at this event anyway- Ron Paul should also pay an unscheduled visit. Let this group that allegedly wants low taxes to run to the police to keep out Dr. Paul.

Scribbler de Stebbing
06-21-2007, 07:55 AM
Keep in mind, this guy is getting ready for the forum, probably trying to prepare and rehearse several speeches to introduce each of the candidates and to pump up his organization, racking his brain for witty one-liners. We'd hate to distract him now, wouldn't we? If we keep this up, they might be entirely ill-prepared for their forum. :D