PDA

View Full Version : www.paulfestival.org has UPDATED speakers, guests and bands, check out the list

qwerty
06-19-2012, 10:39 AM
Speakers:
•Peter Schiff: Financial Analyst, TV/Radio Personality, Author
•Thomas Woods: Historian, Economist, Political Analyst
•Michael Scheuer: Former CIA intelligence Officer
•Stewart Rhodes: Founder and President of Oath Keepers
•Gigi Bowmann: President and Founder of Liberty-Candidates.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liberty Bands:

•Rebel Inc.
•Minnie Murphy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock and Mixed Metal:

•Look What I Did
•The Madeleine Haze
•Ron Keel
•Circle II Circle
•Lynam
•Hawkboy
•Heartless
•Split Image
•Reverse Grip
•LA Pussycat

www.paulfestival.org

Just Another Genius
06-19-2012, 01:21 PM
First off, Peter Schiff has no business speaking at this festival, according to him this race is between Romney and Obama AND NOT RON PAUL, as stated in his interview with Rand Paul which can be seen on youtube. I am not alone in my opinion, if you read the comments left in that interview you will see MANY posts telling Peter they are unsubscribing from his channel on youtube because of the opinions he gave in this video.

Second, I suggest contacting the ronpaul2008dotcom channel on youtube and ask them to show your videos on their channel when you have a certain video you want seen by the masses of Ron Paul supporters because they have over 116,000 subscribers who will see your video if ronpaul2008dotcom plays it on their channel. The same needs to be told to those working for Lawyers For Ron Paul, if they want fast mass publicity on youtube then they need to let ronpaul2008dotcom know about their videos and give this channel permission to run their video. NOT EVERY VIDEO, just those which are most important and will make the most impression, and I'm sure ronpaul2008dotcom will be glad to help and spread the word through their channel with 116,000 plus subscribers.

nobody's_hero
06-19-2012, 01:23 PM
What about Sheriff Richard Mack?

newyearsrevolution08
06-19-2012, 01:23 PM
get ron paul to this event!!!

or have a march from this one to rons rally on the last day.

cheapseats
06-19-2012, 01:26 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...festival+tampa

Originally Posted by cheapseats

This thread needs to be merged with the OTHER one, and promptly.

There is more to this GATHERING than meets the eye, when it is re-introduced as a new thread.

Originally Posted by cheapseats

In the HOPE FOR THE BEST, PREPARE FOR THE WORST paradigm, the Republican National Convention in Tampa Florida in August 2012 is an engraved invitation to Trouble.

In the same way some "Liberty Lovers" desire America's collapse, some of the Bad Guys desire CRACKDOWN.

I am a techno-retard, but I will venture that merging the threads bumps the OTHER thread to the top.

People are PLAYING WITH PEOPLE'S TANGIBLE PHYSICAL WELL-BEING instead of "just the usual" playing politics, if they would camouflage the oh-so-real ISSUES heralded by a specially and strictly legislated Clean Zone.

It is beyond "simply" wrong, it is RECKLESS to keep starting a new thread for this, as tho everything is hunky-dory without a single cloud on the horizon. The Board Membership is supposedly in the neighborhood of 40,000...plus who knows HOW many "unregistered" Readers. How many only ever catch "best of" threads? Won't they be SURPRISED if their kids, being kids, stow away water guns for the 90-degree weather?

Attending with a clear (and merry) conscience...strictly to celebrate, heal, NETWORK, whatever...does NOT mean "Authorities" are in the same mindset. Crowds UNNERVE them. They are figuratively AND LITERALLY trigger-happy.

parocks
06-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Speakers:
•Peter Schiff: Financial Analyst, TV/Radio Personality, Author
•Thomas Woods: Historian, Economist, Political Analyst
•Michael Scheuer: Former CIA intelligence Officer
•Stewart Rhodes: Founder and President of Oath Keepers
•Gigi Bowmann: President and Founder of Liberty-Candidates.org

Liberty Bands:

•Rebel Inc.
•Minnie Murphy

Rock and Mixed Metal:

•Look What I Did
•The Madeleine Haze
•Ron Keel
•Circle II Circle
•Lynam
•Hawkboy
•Heartless
•Split Image
•Reverse Grip
•LA Pussycat

www.paulfestival.org

Where are Golden State, Jordan Page, Aimee Allen, Poker Face?

Familiar w/ Rebel Inc, The Madeleine Haze. Lynam is likely Trevor's band?

parocks
06-19-2012, 03:15 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...festival+tampa

It is beyond "simply" wrong, it is RECKLESS to keep starting a new thread for this, as tho everything is hunky-dory without a single cloud on the horizon. The Board Membership is supposedly in the neighborhood of 40,000...plus who knows HOW many "unregistered" Readers. How many only ever catch "best of" threads? Won't they be SURPRISED if their kids, being kids, stow away water guns for the 90-degree weather?

Attending with a clear (and merry) conscience...strictly to celebrate, heal, NETWORK, whatever...does NOT mean "Authorities" are in the same mindset. Crowds UNNERVE them. They are figuratively AND LITERALLY trigger-happy.

The threads should be merged. Sticky the thread. Ron Paul is going to be somewhere on the Sunday. If Ron Paul was concerned, he wouldn't be somewhere. 7 days of RV hookup for $300 at the Fairgrounds is a good deal. It will likely be a mess, but I'd guess that Paul Festival wouldn't be a mess.

opinionatedfool
06-19-2012, 09:49 PM
Has Peter Thiel been contacted?

qwerty
06-19-2012, 10:36 PM
RELAX!!!

Paul Festival Speakers and Entertainment

Details
Published on Monday, 18 June 2012 21:34

1st of 4 Announcements

We will be making a series of announcements with the talent line-up of speakers, bands and entertainment. This is the first of four.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-20-2012, 05:41 AM
First off, Peter Schiff has no business speaking at this festival

What have you done for the liberty movement? I'd like to compare it with Schiff.

fearthereaperx
06-20-2012, 09:09 AM
What have you done for the liberty movement? I'd like to compare it with Schiff.

Just Another Troll. Let him be.

Victor Grey
06-20-2012, 09:19 AM
Just Another Troll. Let him be.

Self-alleged to be banned on the Daily Paul as well.