PDA

View Full Version : The Big Picture?

JasonC
06-19-2012, 12:58 AM
To those who truly care:

What is it that you need to advance the cause of liberty to your utmost potential? I have some thoughts on this. Maybe I am right, or maybe I am wrong. That's for you as a free-thinking individual to decide.

Too many in the grassroots seem to focus on icons who will be the leader everyone expects to make the large advancements. The truth is that the icon worship is dis-empowering. How does one alleviate this problem? Well, a good start is for you to be your own icon, and I believe more energy would thus be directed at advancing the cause. Thinking (not too much of it or you will never get anything done!) and action is the final step.

What is the catalyst that can bring this to fruition? You are the catalyst; the catalyst to say what needs to be said, to do what needs to be done, and to use your creative energy (whatever you may have remaining after life's responsibilities are taken care of) to advance the cause. To keep this as short as possible, YOU are the answer to the problems we face--each and every single one of you.

Ponder that, my friends.

ChristopherShelley
06-19-2012, 02:05 AM
Yup. You either do shit or you don't and you wait for your gods to save you.

Yieu
06-19-2012, 02:53 AM
What is it that you need to advance the cause of liberty to your utmost potential?

As liberation from material bondage (true liberty, not temporary) is achieved by leaving the cycle of birth and death, it is the Lord's name that I need most.