PDA

View Full Version : Is it true the Warren County Delegation in VA (heavy on Paul supporters) wasn't seated

sailingaway
06-17-2012, 11:05 AM
because the chair just didn't file the paperwork so the Paul votes wouldn't be counted?

This post implies had they been seated, then instead of the really good showing our folks got state wide, Ron might have taken the state altogether.

I have no clue, if this is so....

http://www.dailypaul.com/240802/pre-fathers-day-victory-in-virginia-for-dr-ron-paul

Lightweis
06-17-2012, 11:12 AM
We had an amazing showing considering there was hardly an effort to turn people out to the convention. We could have taken over the convention if we were better organized but that was not the case and we took a deal Friday night. Warren County got screwed over by there chairman and were not seated. They were all Ron Paul supporters. It would have made the difference. After the convention people were excited and we will win next time. Even though we didn't win, it was still a victory for us. We will be ready for all the next conventions.

sailingaway
06-17-2012, 11:16 AM
It is absolutely a victory for you, I never meant to imply otherwise. I remember the first three delegates you guys got and everyone was shocked. You did FANTASTIC work! All the same if Ron would have won another state but for cheating, I'm wondering if it will find its way into that lawsuit.