PDA

View Full Version : Happy fathers day Ron Paul

tuggy24g
06-17-2012, 08:44 AM
Thank you Ron Paul for all the work you have done in congress and the last 9 years trying to become president. You have fought the media, some journalists and people in general that told you that your a waste and crazy person. You have not let people get into your way and stuck to your guns. You were always true to your family and the people of America. You have done so many good things over your life that I am truly grateful for you and thankful for all you did. You are one of the last great America figures trying to save what ever is left of America before the government screws us. Anyway I hope you have a great father day Ron Paul!

No1butPaul
06-17-2012, 09:44 AM
And, you are an awesome baseball player too!

CaptainAmerica
06-17-2012, 01:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DoJQL.jpg Happy fathers day RP you rock!

heavenlyboy34
06-17-2012, 01:16 PM
С днем отцов, Рон Паул!! :)

Ivash
06-17-2012, 02:10 PM
С днем отцов, Рон Паул!! :)

вы говорите Пo-Русский?

I need to get a Cyrillic overlay for this computer. Trying to remember what letter corresponds to what is extremely annoying.

Anyways happy Father's Day to everyone here who is a father, and to Ron Paul as well!

apple466
06-17-2012, 02:14 PM
вы говорите Пo-Русский?

I need to get a Cyrillic overlay for this computer. Trying to remember what letter corresponds to what is extremely annoying.

Anyways happy Father's Day to everyone here who is a father, and to Ron Paul as well!

You can buy the overlay on the internet. Very inexpensive.

No1butPaul
06-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Now you know, RP and Lovey never spanked any of their kids!

heavenlyboy34
06-17-2012, 03:06 PM
вы говорите Пo-Русский?

Конечно. А вы? Just get yourself a bilingual keyboard. Stickers wear off too quickly.

Ivash
06-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Yes, I used to live in Moscow (or, poorly trans-alliterated since typing in Cyrillic is such a pain on this computer, 'Da, ranshe ya zseel ee rabotats b Moskvye').

heavenlyboy34
06-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Yes, I used to live in Moscow (or, poorly trans-alliterated since typing in Cyrillic is such a pain on this computer, 'Da, ranshe ya zseel ee rabotats b Moskvye').
Молодец! You're right-that is poorly transliterated. ;):D n/p though-I hate transliterated text anyway. :p

Ivash
06-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Молодец! You're right-that is poorly transliterated. ;):D n/p though-I hate transliterated text anyway. :p

Haha, I was never sure how to transliterate sounds that don't really appear in English. The 'correct' way includes far too many 'h's, which always confuses the heck out of me because Russian doesn't have many 'X' letters.

WhistlinDave
06-17-2012, 06:37 PM
Happy Fathers' Day, Ron Paul!!