PDA

View Full Version : Paul Festival - Tickets on sale now!

Celebs4RonPaul
06-15-2012, 02:09 PM
IT IS ON!!! ☆☆☆PAUL FESTIVAL☆☆☆

TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE FOR THE EVENT OF THE DECADE!

Get your EARLY BIRD Reduced price through June 30th!
Children 12 and under FREE, RNC Delegates/Alternates FREE

PAUL FESTIVAL.. A Celebration of Hope and Liberty and Thanks!
Thanks to the man who cured our apathy!

Paul Festival is a fundraising project of the Liberty Unleashed PAC. All proceeds go to support efforts to elect liberty candidates. Liberty Unleashed PAC is not endorsed by any candidate or candidate's committee.

www.PaulFestival.com

Elwar
06-15-2012, 02:57 PM
Also has the camping sites available. $120 for the 3 nights of the Paul Fest...$40/night. Not too bad.

Indy Vidual
06-15-2012, 03:02 PM
It's happening!

parocks
06-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Also has the camping sites available. $120 for the 3 nights of the Paul Fest...$40/night. Not too bad.

RV Camping for Paul Fest Only ~ 30 AMP Hookup Arrival on Friday, August 24, 2012 and departure on Monday, August 27, 2012.
Includes electric and water hook-up, dump station; shower houses available. 149 registrations Aug 24, 2012 $120.95 $4.01

RV Camping for Paul Fest & the RNC - 30 AMP Hookup Arrival on Friday, August 24, 2012 and departure on Friday, August 31, 2012.
Includes electric and water hook-up, dump station; shower houses available. 150 registrations Aug 24, 2012 $268.95 $7.71

RV Camping for Paul Fest Only ~ 50 AMP Hookup Arrival on Friday, August 24, 2012 and departure on Monday, August 27, 2012.
Includes electric and water hook-up, dump station; shower houses available. 150 registrations Aug 24, 2012 $150.95 $4.76

RV Camping for Paul Fest & the RNC ~ 50 AMP Hookup Arrival on Friday, August 24, 2012 and departure on Friday, August 31, 2012.
Includes electric and water hook-up, dump station; shower houses available. 150 registrations Aug 24, 2012 $338.95 $9.46

http://www.paulfestival.org/travellodging/lodging-and-camping

this is ok!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-15-2012, 04:05 PM

this is ok!

this is ok!

this is ok!

this is ok!

Sry, can't help myself. Unless I misunderstand, parocks is officially endorsing camping for Paul Festival. :)

parocks
06-15-2012, 04:26 PM
Sry, can't help myself. Unless I misunderstand, parocks is officially endorsing camping for Paul Festival. :)

Cmon, have you been reading my posts since people (you?) pointed out that people could get a good place to stay for 7 days. Before last night, it was not clear exactly what would happen with all the people after Sunday night. The Tampa Fairgrounds parking lot can be used as a base of operations for 7 days (it appears).

Providing a base of operations for 7 days is a good thing, and I support that.

If the RV / Camping goes away after Sunday, I'm back to the "why are we doing this" position.

The Tampa Fairgrounds parking lot is a place where the Ron Paul grassroots could meet, coordinate activities, etc. And those activities could be useful to Ron Paul in some way. I'm in favor of that.

I'll criticize those features I don't like, and if the entire project lacks any worthwhile features, I'll dump on it as a whole. But the ability to park an RV on Friday, and stay there for a week is a good feature. I'd argue that 150 spots might not be enough, but 150 spots is certainly better than nothing, and 150 spots could be right on the money. Actually more like 300 spots - 30 amp and 50 amp, 150 each.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Cmon, have you been reading my posts since people (you?) pointed out that people could get a good place to stay for 7 days.

Someone else pointed that out. Sorry, I've been gone most of the day. I'm still happy to see you getting more positive about it.

Even if the RV spots went away after Sunday, there are literally thousands of places people might like to be in FL. You have to trust people to research their own vacation or political adventure, whichever it is for them. Also, "we" aren't really doing it just like "we" aren't building a supermarket in Tampa for the convention. People will have to see what is available, and see if there's anything they want to eat there. There are some people sticking their necks out, but I'm personally just assuming there will be something I'll want to buy. The Tampa area is full of awesome areas, and they are underused during this time of year because the snowbirds are gone. Some complain it is hot, but that is also what provides extra capacity if needed in and around the area.

parocks
06-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Ron Paul's announcement changes the game with this one.

Somewhere, here or elsewhere, Ron Paul will be speaking on Sunday August 26. One day, afternoon and evening.
It sounds like something different from Paul Festival, which is fine. Ron Paul will bring people in to that event.
Will they want to show up early and stay late. Many will. What will they do? Go to Paul Festival.

On this or another thread I was criticizing the bands, and the plan for the bands. Given that now Paul is speaking, they won't need bands for a draw, and that puts the economics of the Paul Festival on pretty solid footing. Paul Festival will be able to get Ron Paul supporting bands to play for almost nothing, or nothing. The Ron Paul supporting bands, whoever they come up with, will be sufficient to hold the interest of the people who are there to see Ron Paul the next day or the day after next.

To me, I'm starting to see great promise in "Ron Paul Town", the RVs which could be used as offices w/ printers, a video studio, basically, grassroots central.

I see people here, saying, help me put a video studio up in Ron Paul Town. Chip in for that. They'll say "I'm here to make youtube videos and upload them. As good as possible, as fast as possible." And we want to buy that content, right, maybe? I can see a whole bunch of chip ins like that. A nice printer in one of them. So we don't have to go to Staples.

parocks
06-16-2012, 12:01 AM
Nope. I'm talking about the value of having the ron paul people together. not fending for themselves. theres no value in that. you want to create conditions where we can get the people focused and working as a team, and this central gathering point is what is most critical. Bringing people into Tampa on Sunday and not having a place for them to stay is a bad move.

There's no real point to Paul Festival then. I mean, I keep coming back to that. Under no RVs during RNC at Tampa Fairgrounds conditions, I don't see the point.

The upside is the 7 days of undisturbed base camp, which could be a little town. We want this.

Someone else pointed that out. Sorry, I've been gone most of the day. I'm still happy to see you getting more positive about it.

Even if the RV spots went away after Sunday, there are literally thousands of places people might like to be in FL. You have to trust people to research their own vacation or political adventure, whichever it is for them. Also, "we" aren't really doing it just like "we" aren't building a supermarket in Tampa for the convention. People will have to see what is available, and see if there's anything they want to eat there. There are some people sticking their necks out, but I'm personally just assuming there will be something I'll want to buy. The Tampa area is full of awesome areas, and they are underused during this time of year because the snowbirds are gone. Some complain it is hot, but that is also what provides extra capacity if needed in and around the area.

Razmear
06-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Does buying a campsite include admission to the festival or do you have to pay the $77 on top of the campsite fee?
Any news on tent site rates?

edit: Found out of the FB page that camping is a separate cost from the admission price.