PDA

View Full Version : Police shoot three dogs in a fenced in yard

Brian4Liberty
06-15-2012, 01:40 PM
Edit: Title is wrong, they shot 4 dogs, and killed 3...

http://www.examiner.com/article/police-shoot-kill-three-dogs-who-are-fighting-inside-of-fenced-oklahoma-yard

The owner of the dogs,*Kathy Sheffield, claims that the fight broke out suddenly between the dogs while a friend's dog was visiting at her home. She*is outraged that an officer entered her fenced yard and killed the dogs - not even waiting for the dog catcher to arrive.*

She told KTEN News,

"The officer had no business up in my yard because it's private property, that's why I have a chain link fence around my yard,"*

alucard13mmfmj
06-15-2012, 01:45 PM
If police shot my 4lb pomeranian (she is an aggressive barker at non-family)... I'd sue the police.

Brian4Liberty
06-15-2012, 02:08 PM
If police shot my 4lb pomeranian (she is an aggressive barker at non-family)... I'd sue the police.

They have already shown that no dog is too small to shoot.

alucard13mmfmj
06-15-2012, 02:29 PM
I got a question...

Let's say police state sends out a canine to come take you down. It is bearing it's teeth and about to pounce at you... and you shoot and killed the canine. How in "trouble" would you get?

Kylie
06-15-2012, 02:51 PM
I got a question...

Let's say police state sends out a canine to come take you down. It is bearing it's teeth and about to pounce at you... and you shoot and killed the canine. How in "trouble" would you get?

Rape cage for you, since those dogs are considered officers.

Just like us mundanes, it seems dogs come in a few categories to cops too.

Cop dogs, friends of cops' dogs, and then your dead dog in your backyard.

This is not about safety. Just like the TSA, this is about compliance and circular force.

My question is, who called the cops in the first place? Did the lady whose dogs are now dead call them, or did she call the dog catcher?

Either way, I would sue the living shit out of that department and cop personally. He was not acting in his role of law enforcement, since there is no law against having a dog in your backyard.

alucard13mmfmj
06-15-2012, 02:57 PM
How come police won't use tasers and pepperspray instead of a gun.... :(

Kylie
06-15-2012, 03:59 PM

Here, let me try to answer it in the most succint way possible.

Because they dont fucking have to, they can shoot and they will get a vacation in the process.

Lawlessness is what this is.

Pericles
06-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Picking up the slack for AF, eh?

CCTelander
06-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Here we go again ...

...the police have NO DUTY to protect an innocent individual's rights and property. The courts in every jurisdiction throughout the US have universally upheld this position. Here's a whole thread on the topic:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=228509

Professional police forces do NOT exist to protect the rights and property of innocent individuals. They were NEVER intended for such a purpose. They exist solely and completely for the purpose of enforcing the will of the power elites, and protecting those power elites against YOU.

In other words they are, in effect, an occupational army whose sole purpose is to oppress YOU. Period.

They violate the rights of innocent individuals every day. They routinely taze, beat and kill innocent people. They destroy their property, bust down their doors, toss their premises and all this without even an apology. They throw innocent people in cages to be abused and raped. They regularly destroy the lives of innocents. They make false charges and then lie in court. The list of police abuses and usurpations goes on, and on, and on.

The cops ARE NOT your friends. EVER.

I'll bump the Myth of Police Protection thread yet again too.

heavenlyboy34
06-15-2012, 04:08 PM
I got a question...

Typically, it's treated as though you shot an officer. :P

Brian4Liberty
06-15-2012, 04:10 PM

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. ;)

Brian4Liberty
06-15-2012, 04:17 PM

From another story, it looks like they did try pepper-spray (this time).

http://www.kten.com/story/18710859/fighting-dogs-shot-dead-in-durant-yard

DURANT, OK -- A dog owner says she is outraged after a policeman shot and killed her dogs right in her own yard. Police say the dogs were vicious and they had bitten her daughter.

A police officer shot the dogs, killing three of them, as they fought in a West Mississippi Street yard on Sunday afternoon. The officer found the owner's daughter trying to break up the fight with a stick. She was bitten on the leg and hand.

The officer first tried pepper spray, but when the dogs kept fighting, he shot them, police said. "We heard, 'Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow!' and the officer was in the back and shot her four dogs!" says Sharyn Carbone.

Kylie
06-15-2012, 05:24 PM

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, right?

:)

asurfaholic
06-15-2012, 06:05 PM
Here we go again ...

The cops ARE NOT your friends. EVER.

I'll bump the Myth of Police Protection thread yet again too.

oK, SO I appreciate what you do, and the message is certainly relevant. But is it necessary to copy and paste the same freaking message every thread on police abuse? Its not like you are reaching a very broad audience, and those who read this are likely to have already seen it the last 30 times you posted it. Why not try something different, and make it your sig, or try to say it differently. Add some zing to it...

At least change the message so it doesnt sound like you are just hating the fact that you have to copy and paste this on every cop abuse thread.....

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-15-2012, 06:22 PM
They have already shown that no dog is too small to shoot.

Police aren't really firearms experts, so I'd change that to say "no dog is too small to try to shoot."

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-15-2012, 06:23 PM
It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. ;)

Wish you would. Tough shoes to fill.

LibertyEagle
06-15-2012, 06:34 PM

Why the hell aren't they calling Animal Control? They are who always dealt with animal problems.

However, in this particular case, the cop should have just butted out. Dogs sometimes fight. Damn. I cannot believe he just murdered them all.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
06-15-2012, 06:38 PM
Why the hell aren't they calling Animal Control? They are who always dealt with issues like this in the past.

They're the new animal control. :) Let's test the new methods and see how the animals around them react.

LibertyEagle
06-15-2012, 06:40 PM
This stuff really ticks me off. People had better damn well get riled up and put a stop to this crap.

DerailingDaTrain
06-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Rape cage for you, since those dogs are considered officers.

Just like us mundanes, it seems dogs come in a few categories to cops too.

Cop dogs, friends of cops' dogs, and then your dead dog in your backyard.

This is not about safety. Just like the TSA, this is about compliance and circular force.

My question is, who called the cops in the first place? Did the lady whose dogs are now dead call them, or did she call the dog catcher?

Either way, I would sue the living shit out of that department and cop personally. He was not acting in his role of law enforcement, since there is no law against having a dog in your backyard.

That's just a lie they tell. Look how well this man treats his fellow "officer"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09FnNHo6Qfc

Brian4Liberty
06-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Police aren't really firearms experts, so I'd change that to say "no dog is too small to try to shoot."

Good point, if they are small enough, they're a lot harder to hit!