PDA

View Full Version : Congress members vow to take Executive branch to court over new immigration policy...

Reason
06-15-2012, 01:11 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/15/rep-steve-king-to-sue-obama-administration-over-new-immigration-policy/

Reason
06-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Obama in 2011:

"With respect to the notion that I can just suspend deportations through executive order, that’s just not the case, because there are laws on the books that Congress has passed — and I know that everybody here at Bell is studying hard so you know that we’ve got three branches of government. Congress passes the law. The executive branch’s job is to enforce and implement those laws. And then the judiciary has to interpret the laws. There are enough laws on the books by Congress that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system that for me to simply through executive order ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as President."

Lucille
06-15-2012, 01:23 PM
LOL... Kill lists, illegal, undeclared wars, endless EOs and signing statements, the trampling of contract law...but immunity for illegals is one step too far!

The unprincipled, uninspired GOP mopes and hacks sure know how to choose their battles.