PDA

View Full Version : Conservatives, Tea Partiers, Evangelicals, Establishment Moderates & Ron Paulers? (re TX)

sailingaway
06-14-2012, 03:48 PM
http://www.texasinsider.org/?p=63752

Intoxiklown
06-14-2012, 05:06 PM
From the article:

Finally, we should recognize the energy, spirit and passion of the young Ron Paul supporters in our ranks. Unlike the rogue-element stereotype so common with the media and among our own peers, they were engaging, enthusiastic, determined to play by the rules, knew what they wanted to accomplish and accomplished it. It’s not their fault they can stay up later than many of us.

No blood was shed. Lessons can be learned from that. Perhaps the time of “us versus them” has at long last passed. Perhaps the time has come and gone to retire the moniker “Ron Paulers.”

While the good doctor is and will remain the source of their inspiration, it will only strengthen the party and the conservative cause to do what seems so patently obvious. We should embrace them and call them what they truly are: Fellow Americans and fellow Republicans.

The giant is awake. Welcome to the revolution.

I think this was actually a good read. It also proves what many have been saying, in that we are establishing ourselves and our platform in the GOP. Very promising, in my opinion.

Philosophy_of_Politics
06-14-2012, 05:34 PM
This is the same man that, once a former Santorum supporter, wrote that wonderful piece after attending his first Ron Paul rally.

RDM
06-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Riddle me this...riddle me that...hopefully they'll embrace "what's soon" to be announced, a new format. Stay tuned.