PDA

View Full Version : Romney Backers Brace For Paul 'Circus' In Iowa

sailingaway
06-14-2012, 03:44 PM
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2012/06/14/ap120405029311_wide.jpg?t=1339706209&s=4

my heart just absolutely breaks for the Romney backers..... not.

http://www.npr.org/2012/06/14/155027311/romney-backers-brace-for-paul-circus-in-iowa

paulbot24
06-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Bring it on! Can't wait to see what happens this weekend!

sailingaway
06-14-2012, 03:52 PM
I sure hope we get those delegates.

paulbot24
06-14-2012, 03:55 PM
quick question. will we have ustream video?

sailingaway
06-14-2012, 03:57 PM
I don't honestly know.... I bet there is something, but I don't honestly know. I heard videotaping is fine throughout (our rules, and we are for transparency) so I sure hope so! And there is a rumor Ron is speaking and if so I sure hope that would be streamed.

Monotaur
06-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Pretty biased article if you ask me.

At the Colorado conventions, the Paul people were very respectful (I can't say the same for other campaigns...). If anything, the title of the article should be "Paul supporters brace for circus antics of other campaigns, including using fake slates and trickery to steal delegates ".

sailingaway
06-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Pretty biased article if you ask me.

At the Colorado conventions, the Paul people were very respectful (I can't say the same for other campaigns...). If anything, the title of the article should be "Paul supporters brace for circus antics of other campaigns, including using fake slates and trickery to steal delegates ".

... and dislocated artificial hips and broken fingers, and being punched in the back if they demand the party follow its rules, using proper parliamentary procedure....

Monotaur
06-14-2012, 04:02 PM
... and dislocated artificial hips and broken fingers, and being punched in the back if they demand the party follow its rules, using proper parliamentary procedure....

Those things too. :-(

bunklocoempire
06-14-2012, 04:32 PM
"I suspect that this convention this weekend will be a circus because these folks by definition are not institutionally minded," says Gross. "I mean, they see a piece of China on the table they like to break it. They don't wanna turn it into a full set."

Yeah, because the institution is 'serving' me so well let's add to it. :rolleyes::mad:

And there you have it: Peaceful change equated as violence by the one siding with the documented agressor.

What a tool. :mad:

While they know he won't be president, they're still working to promote Paul's ideas.

And good ol' NPR throwing a burlap sack with "Paul" written on it over the idea of liberty. No one likes it when you openly thrash liberty with a stick. :mad:

GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

Give 'em hell Iowa!!

Diashi
06-14-2012, 05:09 PM
I laugh at anyone who thinks they're more knowledgeable or hip because they listen to NPR, like it's some kind of real alternative news source.

Show no mercy, Iowa.

Liberty74
06-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Bring it on! Can't wait to see what happens this weekend!

Ugh, I think there is a bigger election fight this weekend in a little country called Greece. It's about to get real scary people...

But hey, good luck to everyone in Iowa as Europe descends into collapse territory.

paulbot24
06-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Ugh, I think there is a bigger election fight this weekend in a little country called Greece. It's about to get real scary people...

But hey, good luck to everyone in Iowa as Europe descends into collapse territory.

I've been watching that on zerohedge but we won't know that until Sunday....The fact that they stopped conducting polls until the "official" vote is disturbing....

hardrightedge
06-14-2012, 06:22 PM
I've been watching that on zerohedge but we won't know that until Sunday....The fact that they stopped conducting polls until the "official" vote is disturbing....

The law prohibits polling for two weeks prior to the election...

sailingaway
06-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Heck if we are looking at Greece, what about Egypt's court declaring Parliament illegitimate?

but Iowa is a big deal to us. Ron needs Iowa for his five states, as I see it.

paulbot24
06-14-2012, 06:41 PM
A huge score in Iowa this weekend would be perfect karmic payback, especially if that gives us our five states. The importance of the plurality of five and even six states when it comes to Tampa and the governing proesses can not be stressed enough.

Eisenhower
06-14-2012, 06:43 PM
bring em hell

Southerner
06-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Nationalist Peoples Radio, shall we go and "make a scene"? Infomercial my ass.

sailingaway
06-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Of course we aren't going to make a scene. What we want to do, is win.

Henry Rogue
06-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Nationalist Peoples Radio, shall we go and "make a scene"? Infomercial my ass.
I thought it stood for Nazi Propaganda Radio.

devil21
06-14-2012, 08:05 PM
The law prohibits polling for two weeks prior to the election...

That's a law I'd be fine with here! Highly unconstitutional of course so a no go in practice but it would prevent crap like Santorum's fake surge leading up to the Iowa caucus.

ClydeCoulter
06-14-2012, 08:44 PM
That's a law I'd be fine with here! Highly unconstitutional of course so a no go in practice but it would prevent crap like Santorum's fake surge leading up to the Iowa caucus.

I think polls should be labeled as to what questions were asked and how people were chosen, kinda like how we want GMO's labeled.

Hey, how about a survey with policy questions:

1. Would you like the government to be able to arrest you and detain you indefinitely without trial or accusations? (Y/N)
2. Would you like for your current savings to worth at least as much in 10 years as they are today? (Y/N)

then match them up to the candidates.

OH and GO IOWA Paul'ers !

Angel4Liberty
06-14-2012, 10:49 PM
Don't they mean that the Mittens backers are preparing the circus? Not for it? Afterall, they are the ones that have been causing all the chaos, right? All the Paul people are doing is following the rules, and demanding everyone do the same...

Ugh. Lee. Ness.

Stand strong, Iowa. We're all rooting for you!!

Go, Fight (peacefully) Win!!

sailingaway
06-15-2012, 07:18 AM
Go, Iowa! And Montana and Virginia!

unknown
06-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Circus eh? Joke's on you mother effers, 'cause youre gonna get clowned. :-P

Aratus
06-15-2012, 12:08 PM
toss in lil ole rick santorum's people creating a ruckus and tampa could become
a three way zoo in front of the eyes of the nation! good luck to y'all at that point!