PDA

View Full Version : A common sense compromise between marijuana legalization and marijuana prohibition

Zatch
06-13-2012, 10:30 PM
edit/disclaimer for those with no sense of humor: It's a pro-legalization comedian poking fun at people who are obsessed with pot. The part about executing potheads isn't meant to be taken seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOvaZf2YxP8

edit/disclaimer for those with no sense of humor: It's a pro-legalization comedian poking fun at people who are obsessed with pot. The part about executing potheads isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Kelly.
06-14-2012, 09:17 AM
any context for the people that cant see the video?

why is marijuana legalization not an option? its a flower. moreover, its my body, what i put into it is my choice.

brenton
06-14-2012, 06:02 PM
you're masquerading as someone who likes liberty. the skit is not funny. if you believe i deserve to be in jail for enjoying marijuana you can go fuck yourself.

Zatch
06-14-2012, 07:02 PM
you're masquerading as someone who likes liberty. the skit is not funny. if you believe i deserve to be in jail for enjoying marijuana you can go fuck yourself.

It's just a joke. I support legalization of all drugs.

There's a difference between normal people who happen to smoke pot and potheads. People who are into "pot culture" and dress like hippie idiots all the time are a detriment to the legalization movement.

It's a pro-legalization comedian poking fun at people who are obsessed with pot. The part about executing potheads isn't meant to be taken literally.