PDA

View Full Version : We Got the Lists -- And We Won!

johndeal
06-13-2012, 06:12 PM
So I must have yelled in the right at the right person or finally shamed someone with the campaign. The list of supporters in my legislative district finally found its way to my doorstep two weeks ago. Today was the deadline to turn in write-in affidavits to become a Precinct Committeeman in Arizona.

Prior to getting the list I had contacted all known RP supporters and had 8 supporters signed up to become PCs. Now I have 25 liberty PCs in our legislative district or 40% of the PCs in the LD. One of our guys is well liked by enough of the other PCs so a victory for the LD chair at the reorganization meeting in November is almost a certainty. Even without a coalition I think we would win.

From what I hear all of the other county and Legislative District leaders in the RP campaign in Arizona also have the lists. About half of them are very active and we should be primed to take over the state committee in Arizona if they have had the same success we have had.

The moral of the story is yell at whoever you need to to get the lists of supporters so you can take over the Republican party wherever you are. Don't take no for an answer and if they won't give you the lists start a campaign among the grass roots calling those people traitors to the cause of liberty (remember that is what leaders in the 1770s had to do at times). That is what it took for me to get my LD list.

Once you get the list call and visit everyone on the list and get them to take over the GOP. I don't believe we have any choice left.

tsai3904
06-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Thank you!

Our achievements in taking over the GOP in Iowa, Nevada, Alaska, Maine, etc. can be duplicated across the country.

Maine elected a 21 year old supporter as their National Committeewoman...There should be NO excuses why we (the tireless, irate minority) cannot become the GOP.

Mini-Me
06-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Interesting! :D

sailingaway
06-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Good job!!

Bastiat's The Law
06-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Excellent!