PDA

View Full Version : Project Endorse Romney, take action now!!!

speciallyblend
06-13-2012, 10:28 AM
just an idea but facebook savvy and twitter savvy folks. Can create this as away to expose romney and the obamney(romney) on issues and maybe have a state by state list of any politicians who endorse obamney. I have already spread this post on fb in colorado and so far folks are very open and disgusted with the status quo/gop establishment/lying media. If a facebook savvy person wants to help in this please message me or just run with it and make sure you give me a link. here was my post ,
Project Endorse Romney, please spread so folks understand if a republican is willing to sellout to obamney(romney/obama policies). Then we need to focus on voting them out along with obamney(obama/romney). If you have a republican willing to sellout to status qop/gop establishment. Then it is time to vote them out along with obamney. anyone willing to vote for romney should vote for obama, millions in similarities and pennies in differences. obama/romney 2012 bendover for status quo,support Project endorse Romney so you can vote them out! spread the info to your friends so they do not vote for obamney.. Project Endorse Romney so you do not get fooled again!

Vote'em Out!!, if the grassroots runs with this online and makes videos etc etc. It could easily go viral and expose obamney.

Anyone that can endorse romney has 0/zero/nada credibility!!!!!!!!!!!

speciallyblend
06-14-2012, 12:49 AM
expose romney endorsers and hold them accountable.

WarNoMore
06-14-2012, 01:40 AM
It would be foolish to vote out those who largely agree with us philosophically but disagree on the best way to move forward politically. Remember, Rand supported his father first. In 2016 if another Liberty candidate is running, he'll likely support that person as well. In fact that candidate may be Rand himself.

speciallyblend
06-14-2012, 03:23 AM
It would be foolish to vote out those who largely agree with us philosophically but disagree on the best way to move forward politically. Remember, Rand supported his father first. In 2016 if another Liberty candidate is running, he'll likely support that person as well. In fact that candidate may be Rand himself.

it would be foolish to vote in anyone or not vote them out when they endorse obamney. rand no longer concerns me. if you want to support obamney, personally i will never endorse or vote for anyone that endorses someone that would literally kill my wife so do not tell me who to vote for. bottom line anyone endorsing romney loses all credibility. romney is obama so basically rand endorsed obamney. i am no longer talking about rand he is a dead man walking to me . i am talking about removing folks who endorse obamney policies and yes i will not vote for rand in 2016 or ever send him money. rand is the past. As a voter anyone endorsing romney i will vote against period. you have the right to disagree and i have the right to reject anyone willing to endorse obamney . If anyone endorses romney in colorado i will do everything i can to remove them from office and let folks know they endorse obamney policies. rand is no longer my concern unless he runs in colorado.

speciallyblend
06-14-2012, 03:23 AM

i will not be supporting rand in 2016 over this bs. anyone willing to endorse romney should just endorse obama period end of story go convert obama supporters for romney. romney literally wants to kill my wife with pharms instead of medical marijuana so romney and rand can go take a hike. period you will not convert me. you might have a better chance getting ron paul to endorse romney. i will never vote for romney or support anyone endorsing him period.

correct me if i am wrong but i never mentioned rand in my original op so why do you bring him up? oo he endorsed obamney. i see!! I am more concerned about removing romney endorsers from office ,if the shoe fits thats is rands problem not mine.

rand endorsed a liar and a flip flopper.

LibertyEagle
06-14-2012, 05:00 AM
Speciallyblend meltdown number 999.

speciallyblend
06-14-2012, 05:29 AM
Speciallyblend meltdown number 999.

you know le, stfu le. i have valid points and all you can do is try to belittle me fuck rpf and this place i ban myself and i will do what isay and continue to hold the gop accountable fuck you bye rpf tired of all you bullshitters.

RileyE104
06-14-2012, 02:11 PM
I stand with Rand Paul because he is one of us, plain and simple.

If the 2016 stage is filled with folks like Chris Christie, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, Sarah Palin, etc. and RAND PAUL is there, are you honestly telling me that you're not going to stand up and support him?

If RAND wasn't a SENATOR of the REPUBLICAN PARTY and was instead a citizen who held no office, he wouldn't have endorsed Romney.
But he IS an elected official of the REPUBLICAN PARTY and he has plans for the future.
Anyone who can't connect these dots needs their head examined.