PDA

View Full Version : Pauls Want Raw Milk Access in Farm Bill & GOP Platform - article

tfurrh
06-13-2012, 08:26 AM
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2012/06/pauls-want-raw-milk-access-in-farm-bill-gop-platform/

FOOD POLICY & LAW

Pauls Want Raw Milk Access in Farm Bill & GOP Platform

BY DAN FLYNN {not the TX State Congressman}| JUN 11, 2012

Congressman Ron Paul, R-TX, and his son, Sen. Rand Paul, R-KY, are giving the country's raw milk advocates multiple reasons for some hope.

First Rep. Paul, who continues to campaign for the Republican nomination for President, has succeeded in putting the legalization of raw milk into the Texas Republican Party platform.

And, second, Sen. Paul has introduced an amendment to the 2012 Farm Bill to allow direct sale of raw milk and raw milk products across state lines...

Comments are terrible. :(

teacherone
06-13-2012, 08:29 AM
Lol. Kooks.

cheapseats
06-13-2012, 08:35 AM
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2012/06/pauls-want-raw-milk-access-in-farm-bill-gop-platform/

FOOD POLICY & LAW

Pauls Want Raw Milk Access in Farm Bill & GOP Platform

BY DAN FLYNN | JUN 11, 2012

Congressman Ron Paul, R-TX, and his son, Sen. Rand Paul, R-KY, are giving the country's raw milk advocates multiple reasons for some hope.

First Rep. Paul, who continues to campaign for the Republican nomination for President, has succeeded in putting the legalization of raw milk into the Texas Republican Party platform.

And, second, Sen. Paul has introduced an amendment to the 2012 Farm Bill to allow direct sale of raw milk and raw milk products across state lines...

Soooo . . . "Liberty Lovers" who object to being called Libertarian, and "Liberty Lovers" who think the DECRIMINALIZATION OF MARIJUANA Activists are fucking up the Liberty Moovement, DO apprehend consequential overtures toward LIBERTY & JUSTICE FOR ALL in the elevation of RAW MILK to actionability?

Do I have that right?

donnay
06-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Good for Ron! Raw milk has been around a lot longer than the naysayers and ne'er-do-wells.

tfurrh
06-13-2012, 08:40 AM
Good for Ron! Raw milk has been around a lot longer than the naysayers and ne'er-do-wells.

Say that, and you get hit with, "yeah well people only lived until 35 back then." WTF-ever!!!! I hate hearing/reading that.

Zippyjuan
06-13-2012, 09:39 AM
Getting it on the party platform is pretty meaningless. Things get put in there to appease interest groups within the party but once the election is over, the platform is quickly forgotten.

LibertyEagle
06-13-2012, 09:47 AM
Getting it on the party platform is pretty meaningless. Things get put in there to appease interest groups within the party but once the election is over, the platform is quickly forgotten.

It's means more than that, Zippy. It's a measuring stick that the nominee is expected to agree to. More than a few notice if he/she goes forth to break it and when they run again, you can hang them out to dry with it when campaigning against them. Every bit helps you know.

Romulus
06-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Repeat after me:

FRESH MILK

FRESH MILK

FRESH MILK.

donnay
06-13-2012, 11:54 AM
Say that, and you get hit with, "yeah well people only lived until 35 back then." WTF-ever!!!! I hate hearing/reading that.

Oh yeah and that argument is as old as raw milk too. The people who did not live past 35 years of age didn't have good sanitation and hygiene either.

Noob
06-13-2012, 11:54 AM
I message my Senator's to support Paul's amendment No. 2180.

puppetmaster
06-13-2012, 12:05 PM
they serve it up in Europe......in vending machines no less! Yummy stuff I am lucky to have it