PDA

View Full Version : George P. Bush? Plans being laid for Jeb's son

Valli6
06-12-2012, 04:12 PM
I guess George P. is one of the "little brown ones" old man Bush spoke of. They're selling him as hispanic. :rolleyes:

George P. Bush, the up-and-coming political scion who has been ramping up his recently formed political group, MavPAC, gave a thumbs-up to comments made by his father, Jeb Bush, urging the Republican Party to be more inclusive.
Bush expressed optimism about GOP nominee Mitt Romney’s ability to appeal to a younger demographic of voters... He hopes to aid the Republican Party up and down the ballot this fall by raising and spending some $150,000 through MavPAC and recruiting 5,000 members of next-generation Republicans.
heep://eew.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/06/touting-mavpac-george-p-bush-backs-jeb-125977.html

He's also co-chair of Hispanic Republicans of Texas .

"the first Texas based political action committee that identifies, recruits and comprehensively supports Hispanic candidates for Texas state political offices."
He's been busy.

"George has been privileged to also serve his country as a member of several diplomacy missions including Nicaragua for the second peaceful transfer of power in that country, Brazil for the Pan-American Games in 2007 and also joined a congressional mission to Saudi Arabia during the ‘Arab Spring’ of 2011."
Here are some of the mavericks that maverickpac supports:

• Speaker John Boehner (R-OH)
• Senator Scott Brown (R-MA)
• Congressman Quico Canseco (R-TX)
• Congressman Eric Cantor (R-VA)
• Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
• Congressman Tom Graves (R-GA)
• The Honorable Josh Mandel, candidate for US Senate, Ohio
• Congressman Michael McCaul (R-TX)
• Congressman Aaron Schock (R-IL)
• Senator John Thune (R-SD)
• The Honorable Heather Wilson, candidate for US Senate, New Mexico
heep://eew.maverickpac.com/home

"We are the emerging generation of conservative leaders"
heep://eew.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQIxQGgt4I

By the way, "Ted & Heidi Cruz" are listed as founders of maverickpac.

realtonygoodwin
06-12-2012, 04:23 PM
This guy?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/George_P._Bush_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg/220px-George_P._Bush_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

I don't see why we would think he is Hispanic, at least not by using this picture of him taken by Gage Skidmore, and the fact that his mom is from Mexico. I can't believe they are trying to "sell him" as Hispanic...:rolleyes: