PDA

View Full Version : We The People

raiha
11-16-2007, 03:50 PM
We the People

A person once said he thought the main disharmony between people in the US was not between black and white; haves and have nots; Christians and non-Christians but between the liberals and conservatives. Bingo I thought.

And along comes the harmonizing influence of Ron Paul who unflinchingly draws new differentiations in the sand. Now, You the People have become either the Upholders of the U.S Constitution or those who prefer to support those who run slip-shod over it because they have subverted it to serve their own interests.

If people are at each others throats over all the divisions I first mentioned, well what this means is that the subverters of the Constitution are having their way with you. Indeed the more you fight, the more they will be rubbing their hands with glee and laughing all the way to the ballot box.

You play right into their very money-grubbing, power-hungry, war-mongering hands because YOU the PEOPLE are keeping occupied with acrimony and anger towards your fellow Americans.

You the People will never be able to overthrow the current modus operandi ie the Republicrats whilst you are dispersing your energies slinging mud at each other, oneupmanship and ego aggrandizement.

Hence the Hypocrats and the Thievacans; the PoliticallyCorrectocrats and the Polluticans will be laughing all the way to the ballot box.

Indeed your differences are even squabbled about on this very forum where you could at least emulate Ron Paul, The Great Harmonizer and the Bringer of Common Sense and Integrity (not saying he’s a god, but when you compare him to the riffraff he is competing with, well mein gott, he is of considerable stature. It‘s all relative ;))

I beg You the People, for the sakes of yourselves and even We, the Rest of the World, unite and make friends, even if only until the man is in the White House.

Bury your hatchets of dissent, preferably not in one another’s backs. If you do not do this, you let Mr Paul down and you let yourselves down. And you let the rest of the world down.

You can always go back to hating one another after he’s elected. :)