PDA

View Full Version : The Libertarian movement and Rand Paul HAVE BEEN BOUGHT BY BAIN CAPITAL AND FOUNDER MITT R

dennydem40z
06-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Please Read:

As many of you know or don't know, On Fox's Sean Hannity show, Kentucky Republican Senator Rand Paul has come out to endorse Mitt Romney for President and the Libertarian's are having a fit. The Alex Jones Show is calling Rand a trader, but one must look at what is happening to the Libertarian Movement and understand that like the Republican Party is promoted by Fox News and Newscorp and the Democrat Party is Promoted by CNN and Time Warner, so too is the Libertarian Party and even Libertarian know you do not bite the hand that feeds you.

Let me explain:

2 of the most popular Libertarian shows on radio, The Glenn Beck Program(WHICH SORRY IS NOT A REAL LIBERTARIAN SHOW BUT PRESENTS ITSELF AS IT IS) and Coast to Coast AM with George Nooray are both owned by Premiere radio Networks. Now one must ask is Premiere Radio Networks an independent radio broadcaster or does Premiere Radio have an owner. The answer to that is, PREMIERE DOES HAVE A RADIO OWNER, who is that owner, well its none other then Republican Presidential Candidate and former Bain Capital Employee MITT ROMNEY.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premiere_Networks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_Capital

Look in the Box at the Founder of Bain Capital REMEMBER BAIN OWNS PREMIERE RADIO:

http://www.premiereradio.com/shows/view/coast_to_coast.html

http://www.premiereradio.com/shows/view/coast_to_coast_live.html

http://www.premiereradio.com/shows/view/glenn_beck.html

Look at who the owners of Bain Capital are, ONE OF THE NAMES MITT ROMNEY.

Now you know why Rand Paul is endorsing Mitt Romney. 2 of the most popular Libertarian Friendly Shows on Premiere Radio Network COAST TO COAST AM and The Glenn Beck Program, so now were beginning to see the big picture as to why Rand Paul is supporting Governor Romney. Now you are understanding why during the primaries RON PAUL did not attack Mitt Romney during the debates.

Might I add Rush Limbaugh's radio show which is the number # 1 Talk Radio Show in America is also owned by Premiere Radio Networks which AGAIN IS OWNED BY BAIN CAPITAL FOUNDED AND EMPLOYED BY MITT ROMNEY.

Now it's beginning to make sense. When I tried to post this view on Alex Jones website PRISONPLANET.COM Comment line, my post was deleted. There is a very good reason, Jones has recently allowed John B Wells the weekend anchor of Premiere Radio's Coast To Coast AM show John B. Wells to host his show when Alex was off. Try to post my theory on Prison Planet website and you will see your post will be deleted as well. Why, Jones would have to explain why a guy who works for Governor Romney's former employer now is co hosting his show. Again we now know the Libertarian movement is being taken over by Corporations as with the Republican Party and Democrat Party the LIBERTARIAN PARTY AND BELIEFS are corporately owned too.

Keith and stuff
06-12-2012, 01:13 AM
There are too many errors in this post to take it seriously. For starters, you called Glen Beck not even just a libertarian, but a Libertarian. From that point, it was really hard to read and I started skimming but don't worry, I did find additional errors :)

dennydem40z
06-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Sorry, if you read my post before I have said Glenn is not a Libertarian, but he says about 75% of what Jones says including AGENDA 21. My point is Bain Capital is the owner of Libertarian friendly shows like COAST TO COAST and Glenn Beck. While real Libertarians believe Beck is a fraud considering Premiere has more stations and Beck is promoted by Premiere as a Libertarian and is owned by Founding Member of Bain Capital MITT ROMNEY, could it be, that because Ron Paul is leaving the Congress and now Rand must take the helm, could it be Main Stream phony Libertarian Shows like The Glenn Beck Program owned by Bain Capital, remember Beck claims he is a Ron Paul Supporter, could it be that Bain is telling Ron and Rand if you want to keep your political career in good position, YOU HAD BETTER PLAY BALL WITH US, because we at Premier and are owners Bain which is founded by Romney will promote you guys as fraud. Most people really don't know who Alex Jones is because there are not a big amount of Radio Stations, however Beck is and Premiere can put The Glenn Beck Program on many outlets and promote him as a Libertarian and unless your really familiar with the Libertarian movement, YOU MAY BELIEVE BECK AND BY HIS BULL BECAUSE HIS BOSSES AT BAIN AND PREMIERE WILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THAT. Remember Bain Capital and Mitt Romney also invest in the Libertarian movement judging by the fraud libertarian show The Glenn Beck Program and Coast to Coast and I might ad Premiere also host Fox News Radio that for a while gave Judge Napoliatano another Libertarian a show on there network. I should mention again, in the comment line on infowars.com, I tried to post this view. If people don't want to accept it thsat is fine, however infowars removed the post three times. All I am saying is Premier Radio does in a sense with Coast to Coast and Beck 75% of the time promote Libertarian points of view, but one has to remember that these shows who claim to be Libertarian are owned by Big Corporations like Bain Capital. Would a win for Romney as President of the US benefit Bain, of course it would. Beck May not be a Real Libertarian but Premier and its owners Bain Capital founded by Mitt Romney present its show and Coast as being Libertarian or Libertarian friendly shows and Paul has appeared on them. Both Pauls.

http://www.premiereradio.com/shows/view/Premiere_Fox_News_Radio_Network.html

These are all owned by Mitt Romney's founded company Bain Capital which owns Premiere Radio.

Just my opinion, but examine what I am telling you.

RPtotheWH
06-12-2012, 02:27 AM
It's not true. We are the libertarian movement. We are not for sale. This is just the power and money big dogs trying to cut the head off the snake, but there is no head.