PDA

View Full Version : More on Santorum picking a fight about platform instead of joining to push cons. principle

BamaFanNKy
06-11-2012, 03:10 PM
http://thehill.com/video/campaign/231929-santorum-fears-ron-paul-supporters-looking-for-a-platform-fight-at-convention

CPUd
06-11-2012, 03:30 PM
What Tricky Ricky should be fearing is how many of his 266 (CNN) delegates he really has left.

alucard13mmfmj
06-11-2012, 03:34 PM
I think Santorum should be our real enemy at the convention.. He might screw things up and we get nothing.

Bern
06-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Elected GOP politicians use the platform for toilet paper. It doesn't mean jack squat to them. At the State convention, there wasn't a single elected official in the delegation worrying about the platform (that I could see).

National delegates might have real leverage in joining forces with Santorum and Gingrich delegates and withholding support for coronating Romney's hand picked VP choice unless some concessions are made.

BamaFanNKy
06-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Elected GOP politicians use the platform for toilet paper. It doesn't mean jack squat to them. At the State convention, there wasn't a single elected official in the delegation worrying about the platform (that I could see).

National delegates might have real leverage in joining forces with Santorum and Gingrich delegates and withholding support for coronating Romney's hand picked VP choice unless some concessions are made.

That's the Longhorn state. Some of us live in states that are dedicated to a process that results in winning.

jkr
06-11-2012, 04:14 PM
is he gonna sick the templars on us, or the spanish inquisition?

cassielund99@gmail.com
06-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Got to laugh at Rick. He might have 150 delegates and the rest are controlled by Paul. I don't even think he has the delegates to be nominated from the floor.

BamaFanNKy
06-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Yeah. I just think before Tampa this little Kerfuffle needs to be resolved.

Aratus
06-11-2012, 07:33 PM
rick santorum will be asking for his own planking. this makes tampa very interesting and exciting. good luck everyone!

Monotaur
06-12-2012, 07:37 AM
What Tricky Ricky should be fearing is how many of his 266 (CNN) delegates he really has left.

True. I can't look it up right now, but I'm guessing that CNN's projection includes a sizeable number of delegates from Colorado, Minnesota and Iowa, etc. I think we all know how those conventions went. :-)